Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Ears Nose Throat Doctors  (Read 4546 times)

bitt3rswit

• Senior GirlTalker
Ears Nose Throat Doctors
« on: June 21, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »
Can anyone recommend an ENT doctor? Preferrably in medical city or st. lukes.

A few days ago my left ear suddenly felt swollen and then it became really painful. I cant open my mouth and cant eat as well. Everytime i move my lower jaw the pain intensified. Now wala ng pain. Weird thing is yung neck and back shoulder ko naman ang masakit. I cant twist or move my neck to the left. I think may problem sa nerve ko.

Please help.

brigz

• GirlTalker
Re: Ears Nose Throat Doctors
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 03:49:32 AM »
Kung ear ang problema mo, no doubt si Dr. Abes (the father...not the son) ang the best sa ganyang field. ENT doctor siya pero he specializes in ear problems. He is a legend in PGH but of course he has affiliation in other private hospitals.

Im an OR nurse btw.

eischied_21

• is happy to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
Hi sisses, do you know any ent doctor specializes sa throat preferably sa Medical City Ortigas? or in Pasig. TIA :)

sheng_kah

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:06:55 AM »
sis brigz san po hospital c dr. abes?

hanshellite

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 10:57:28 AM »
Can you recommend a good ENT doctor in makati med? Thanks =)

rtmanaloto

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 10:42:12 PM »
Sa st. Lukes ang naging ENT ko was dr. Jurilla (i forgot his first name)... Naoperahan niya ako bec of chronic sinusitis with septal deviation... I wonder if andun pa siya up to now...

Sa TMC naman, si dr jose mari rodriguez

domestic diva

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 10:05:21 AM »
Dr. Daniel Alonzo, The Medical City
Super recommended
Hail to St. Joseph of the Holy Cloak!

lionheart2010

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 03:46:20 AM »
Recommended po para sa sinusitis and allergic rhinitis? Yung mas mura sana compared sa Medical City at St. Lukes.

Harper

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 11:39:53 PM »
Ask ko lang mga sis, approximately magkano ang magpa-tonsillectomy?  And pwede ba ang out-patient or required talaga to stay in hospital for 3 days post-op? 

ella

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 11:00:44 AM »
try Doc Alan Carpella from St. lukes. highly recommended, sobrang bait and madaling magbigay ng discount. tapos affiliated rin siya sa ibang hospital so kung kulang ang budget mo pwede sa ibang hospital kayo para less ang bayad.  :D

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 01:28:43 PM »
Can anyone recommend an ENT doctor? Preferrably in medical city or st. lukes.

A few days ago my left ear suddenly felt swollen and then it became really painful. I cant open my mouth and cant eat as well. Everytime i move my lower jaw the pain intensified. Now wala ng pain. Weird thing is yung neck and back shoulder ko naman ang masakit. I cant twist or move my neck to the left. I think may problem sa nerve ko.

Please help.

hmmm. feeling ko nga rin sis nerve problem yan.

Recommended po para sa sinusitis and allergic rhinitis? Yung mas mura sana compared sa Medical City at St. Lukes.

they're recommend you some nasal spray para maglessen yung inflammation. my ent is dr. dela cruz, may clinic siya sa mandaluyong area. but marami namang ent in manila and pretty standard naman ang gamot for sinusitis.
#cantbuyclass

RuChe

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »
I'm also looking for pedia ent for my son's tonsillectomy.

@Ella, ano sis pinacheckup mo ke Doc Alan Carpella?

ella

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 03:39:22 PM »
sis RuChe, not me sis, but my mom. may tumubo kasi sa tongue niya, pinatanggal naman and pina biopsy just to be sure. ok naman ang result, out patient lang procedure.

sportygurl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 07:08:55 PM »
magkano ang charge ng mga doctors sa medical city?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.