based on my experience at TMC, here are essential stuff that was very useful during our 3 days/2 nights stay which i brought on my own. Room-in din si baby and delivered via NSD.
- disposable undies (cotton ones from Watsons, this was very useful for me).
- modess maternity pads (no idea where to buy this and this was the only brand available at Watsons)
- toiletry kit (yes, i took a warm bath the next day when the nurse told me I can take a bath anytime as soon as the IV line and the epidural catheter was removed from me)
- going home clothes and make-up kit
*underpads was provided by the hospital, i guess this was charged to my bill
*bedding was comfortable enough and i only used the hospital gown the whole time but my hubby brought my favorite pillow just in case
- 4 receiving blankets
- 4 set of clothes
- lampin, burp pads, wash cloth
- lactacyd (since my mustela stuff has yet to arrive)
- 1 pack of diaper
*there is a baby kit provided by TMC which includes a lot of stuff including diaper, lactacyd, johnsons baby bath, ointment, cups, small basin, alcohol, cotton balls, etc..
once your baby is roomed in, all of the clothes needed will be provided by you so nagamit ko lahat nung set of clothes. he was also given a bath everyday we were at the hospital. i used the receiving blanket as bath towel since i didn't have one. mittens and bonnets are also important since air-conditioned ang room.