Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 30 JUL 14
Keep your brain and body active--read while on the treadmill or stationary bike. If you find it difficult, listen to an audiobook.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: May "SAY" ba ang tagal ng relationship nyo para hindi magcheat ang partner mo?  (Read 12375 times)

karmark16

• GirlTalker
Relationships have no guarantee, kaya nga di ba pag nagmamahal ka, buwis buhay talaga, laslas pulso. Expect the unexpected, nevertheless, naniniwala din ako na ang relasyon na friendship ang foundation ay mas matibay. lagi din dapat may communication, you may be together for years, pero di mo naman fully kilala ang karelasyon mo dahil di kau naguusap ng maayos at may ilangan pa kau sa isat isa.
"There are 12 months a year, 30 days a month, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 60 minutes an hour, but only 1 like you in a lifetime

megansmomma

• Super GirlTalker
  • i'm no beauty queen, am just beautiful me ;)
wala! kung talagang destined to happen, mangyayari't-mangyayari talaga yun. siguro kung mangyari man at least kung talagang solid ang bond nio malalagpasan nio yun :)

honey-ecclaire

• An endless loving mother and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • you can't resist but to have a second look!
Definitely no,eh yung malapit ng magpakasal nagkakahiwalay pa,pati mag-asawa so don't hold on sa haba ng pinagsamahan nyo,it's in the past look to the coming years,time na if magsasama pa kayo pareho kayong talo....
I'm living my life the way I want!

xxmiakaxx

• {Otaku} {Simple} {Earthlings}
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever love
 Sa tingin ko dito  hindi  basehan  ang haba o tagal ng relationship   kung mag cheat ba talaga partner mo oh hindi   ... madaming dahilan ang tao a lot of people Blame it to destiny
kahit na sa totoo lang nung  bago plang kayo  abot langit ang sumpaaan ng pagibig
In the following years   pinag titiisan nyo nalang isat isa
more more years  ma bored  kana

ito lang formula dyan eh  kailangan nasa gitna ng relationship si GOD at Love pag wala
I and you nalang natira   wala ng meaning .....   

GOD
I Love you
xxMiakaxx
Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Our destiny is within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it.

france0220325143

• Senior GirlTalker
actually walang guarantee na hindi magchicheat ang ating mga bfs or hubbies. 
Pag bago pa lang sa relationship, sasabihin d pa amtibay ang foundation. Pag matagal na sasabihin naman, nagsawa na kaya naghanap ng iba.

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
Before, I really thought na kapag matagal na yung relationship nyo and kilala nyo na ang isa't-isa eh mas less na yung possibility na magche-cheat ang partner mo but I was wrong. :'(

Anyone who experienced the same thing? Feel free to share..

Wala rin yun sa tagal sis. 12 years kami when he left me for someone else. First time niya magcheat. One time, big blow nangyari.
"Learn & appreciate lessons from the PAST, do not worry about the FUTURE, focus on the NOW - then you  can you go into inner peace." --> new learning from my BK retreat experience

jenybasti

• Junior GirlTalker
  • lablab kuya bas en sab
^ sis parehas tayo.12 yrs din kami and he's very much willing to leave me & our children for someone else :(
YOU CAN REPLACE ME BUT
YOU CAN'T REPLACE THE MEMORIES YOU HAD WITH ME.

khymmmm

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Registered Nurse/Teacher
Wala rin yun sa tagal sis. 12 years kami when he left me for someone else. First time niya magcheat. One time, big blow nangyari.

Ouch! Kinabahan naman ako sis.. My boyfie has been very loyal for 8 years now.. Pano kung someday ganyan din mangyari, "One time, big blow"..   :( Pero sana hindi naman..

Alucard

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Daddy - GUYTalkers
Wala. it always boils down sa loyalty ng partner mo sayo. Maraming TUKSO sa labas pero nasa partner mo iyon kung magpapa tukso ba siya or hindi.

rae

• A Happy
  • Super GirlTalker
  • If it's a matter of preference, let it go.
As far as statistics go... Nabasa ko na sa US, the most number of affairs happen on the first year of the marriage.
Backread and use the search button.

eeekar

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ~~You can't change beginnings,only endings~~
I think that fidelity isn't based on how long you've been in a relationship
or how much you've invested on it.
I think it's based on your love for your partner and the values that was instilled in a person.
It also depends on the happiness and contentment that they feel in their relationship.
I strongly believe that happy people don't cheat.

muy003

• Junior GirlTalker
Even married people nga nagkakalokohan, and those marriages have lasted for decades. My cousin has been with her bf for ten years, theyve been cheating on each other for so long, the relationship was already doomed. I know some couples who've been married for over 25 years, and yet they still have problems with fidelity... Nasa pagkatao yan ng nasa relasyon, depends on how much love is present, and how they can control their reactions with their environment..
I find comfort in talking with strangers. No judgements.

redcheeks

• Probationary
Re: May "SAY" ba ang tagal ng relationship nyo para hindi magcheat ang partner m
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2012, 03:56:03 PM »
like what other girltalkers said it doesnt guarantee the longer u are in a relationship the lesser the chance a guy would cheat. just like what happened in my 11-year relationship, it went to nothing.;( i just can't let go of the memries weve shared and our future plans. now i don't know if happy ever after still exist nowadays.;(

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
Ouch! Kinabahan naman ako sis.. My boyfie has been very loyal for 8 years now.. Pano kung someday ganyan din mangyari, "One time, big blow"..   :( Pero sana hindi naman..

Sorry, ngayon lang nakareply. Wag ka kabahan sis. Just enjoy the moment and do your best to work for your relationship. Do not worry about the future. Just enjoy the now. Happy loving! :D
"Learn & appreciate lessons from the PAST, do not worry about the FUTURE, focus on the NOW - then you  can you go into inner peace." --> new learning from my BK retreat experience

klengmorales

• Love me, hate me, I AM Me. The ultimate
  • Senior GirlTalker
Nope. We are almost 8 years together as bf-gf and he cheated on me
Mag ingat sa mga taong PLASTIC at MANGGAGAMIT

Ishasophia

• A fairy wannabe and a hopeless romantic..
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • happy and inlove...proud mom to my angel..
Definitely NO.. OPV.. Nasa commitment ng tao yun.. whether nagstart pa lang kayo or have been together for more than a decade kung magchecheat..magchecheat pa din yan..
There is never a wrong time to do the right thing..

xhien

• a loving wife and mom to xhien
  • GirlTalker
wala xympre..mahirap kasi magsalita eh..di mo alam kung mangyayari ba o hindi yung ganito sa relationship..di pa nangyayare samen ni hubby 2, pero sana wag naman..dahil di ko lam kaya kung gwn kapag nalaman ko..

spoiledwife

• Probationary
The answer is absolutely NO. Like what's happening in our marriage right now. We're trying to deal with it and hope there's no sad ending. Keep my prayers & faith in God. We've been in the relationship for 11 years and there's no guarantee how long you've been together.

I believe in a relationship to work - communication, acceptance, honesty, loyalty & respect.

But how hard I try to communicate with him he doesn't talk. As in MUTE.

"A woman's loyalty is tested when a man has nothing. And a man's loyalty is tested when he has everything."
A woman's loyalty is tested when her man has nothing. A man's loyalty is tested when he has everything. ~ Anonymous

jenybasti

• Junior GirlTalker
  • lablab kuya bas en sab
^ sis parehas tayo.ako tong kating kati makipag communicate sa kanya para makapag usap kami pero sobrang dedma nya ko.well,nasa abroad kasi sya kaya nya nagagawang dedmahin ako ng bongga.
YOU CAN REPLACE ME BUT
YOU CAN'T REPLACE THE MEMORIES YOU HAD WITH ME.

chicafabulosa

• Super GirlTalker
Definitely no. My aunt was cheated on after 25 years of marriage. Nobody can believe it because everything seems perfect with both of them pero yun nga nagawa pa rin sya lokohin.. :(
A girl's most beautiful outfit is charisma, the prettiest accessory is smile, & the best pair of heels is confidence.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.