Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 17 APR 14
Stressed? Give us a smile! Smiling releases endorphins in your body, which combat stress and have you feeling better in no time!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: weird feelings on my head  (Read 942 times)

chocochips1

• GirlTalker
weird feelings on my head
« on: June 11, 2012, 02:45:38 pm »
ive been feeling something weird on the left side of my head since last week.
cant expain clearly pero para syang pakiramdam sa kamay or paa pag namamanhid, yung parang may gumagapang na pakiramdam. 5 to 10 minutes siya and paulit ulit every day. kahit hilutin ko, walang nangyayari.
have you experienced the same thing before?

rmm3209

• Probationary
  • tomorrow is another day
Re: weird feelings on my head
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 12:46:51 pm »
same feeling din have 3 attacks, sabi ng boss ko i have panic/anxiety attack daw, sobrang stress namanhid ang leftside ng paa ko hanggang kamay then parang may mga gumagapang na langgam sa mukha ko feeling ko heart attack or baka stroke but when i went sa clinic ok naman ang test.
ngayon im googling about vit. b kasi nakakatulong daw yun hope to hear more about this from other GT sisters and how they coped up. TY

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!