Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 17 APR 14
Stressed? Give us a smile! Smiling releases endorphins in your body, which combat stress and have you feeling better in no time!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Laser Hair Removal (Part 14) - see 1st page for INFO/Contact Info/Pricelist  (Read 74607 times)

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
has anybody heard about flash n go? it's a permanent hair removal device you use on your own.  i've read good reviews about it. it costs like $299.

there's no such thing as PERMANENT hair removal not unless if it's thru electrolysis  ;) What laser gives us is temporary hair loss & permanent hair reduction :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:40:38 pm by brattinella »

cherry*coke

• antukin na
  • Senior GirlTalker
^well, i just copied the product description. whether its for permanent hair removal or reduction. Whatever it is. I just wanna know if anybody has heard of it..

loball

• Super GirlTalker
^Eto ba ang tinutukoy mo? http://www.silkn.com/Flash_&_Go

Kung oo, ang Silk'n Flash & Go ay Home Pulsed Light (HPL) technology, isang uri ng IPL. Hindi ito laser. Sa pagkakaalam ko, hamak na mas epektibo ang laser kaysa sa IPL.

marienmarien

• Senior GirlTalker
Medyo mahal din siya for a small portable ipl device.

choco_monster

• full-time orakul dba at part-time
  • Senior GirlTalker
any suggestion for lip hair? yung painless please

Saint_Sinner

• Junior GirlTalker
It's been a week since I had my 1st LHR sa ua pero so far no shedding. May mga tumubo ng hair sa ibang part pero super liit pa, though ni-try ko bumunot ng tig 1 strand per ua pero madali silang matanggal.

Makapal parin yung mga hair, siguro dahil coarse talaga ua hair ko so mukhang makaka-daming sessions ako nito.

hello29

• GirlTalker
5 weeks na since my last session sa skin station, unti pa lang yung tumubo e, dapat daw by 6 weeks balik na ko for my 2nd session pero papatignan ko pa din ;-)

moonmaiden

• Junior GirlTalker
  • believe in the impossible...
Painless ang Soprano sa skin station sa MOA. Timog din ng skinstation, Soprano.
today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday and all is well.

loball

• Super GirlTalker

Kung gusto mo painless na machine, look for clinics na either LightSheer Duet by Lumenis or Soprano by Alma Lasers ang machine na ginagamit.

Next target ko din ipa-laser ang upper lip but I still need to do further research on this. Manipis kasi hair ko sa upper lip compared sa UA and pubic area, so I'm not sure if I'll respond to the machine ng kasing ganda as my UA did.

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
gusto ko sana try brazilian hair removal sa scs moa. may naka try na ba? feed backs please...

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
choco_monster

Bagay for the upper lip yung per shot like the one in lightsheer duet and soprano xl.  I find that the shedding is not as thorough for upper lip hairs if in-motion technology.

Where is your area?  If it's the Fort, st luke's there is using IPL harmony, not diode.

brandi

SCS uses this machine that has ipl and diode in-one.  My suggestion is that you ask your dermatologist for the pros and cons of using this machine in a sensitive area.  With my experience with a similar machine, nasunog kasi ako twice.  I took mefenamic and applied emla 1 hour before the treatment.  On my 5th, 6th or 7th, I went home feeling extreme heat in my privates, and realized that i got burned pala.  Luckily, I only got scabs, pero marami sila mind you, that it really scared the he** out of me.  Pasalamat nalang pala ako at walang blisters.

As for the promos online, my suggestion is for patients to be vigilant.  Aside from the importance of having a good machine, it's important for the technician or the nurse to maximize your treatment.  Sometimes, if naka promo, you might get short changed.

The pain free machines are lightsheer duet and soprano xl. Here are some reviews that may help.
http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/96690/Review_of_Soprano_XL.html
http://www.epilightnewskin.co.uk/faqs/

Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
^sis where did you had your brazilian, what was used, how much and how many sessions before you see results and stopped? tia!  ;D

nicoletta

• Super GirlTalker
  • donna fenomenale
brandi

asian hospital.  the first machine that was used was the older lightsheer.  on my last 2 sessions, i was informed na lightsheer duet na daw yung gamit.

i'm not counting the sessions, pero i'm on my 10th now using soprano xl.  the hairs are a lot thinner, just like my underarms halos wala na.  let's see.
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. There's no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love. There is only a scarcity of resolve to make it happen.

Elle

• mom of 3 kids and proud to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • tired but happy :)
    • PinkRepublic
My first session kanina with skinstation. Painless for me medyo mainit lang nung patapos na maybe because yung gel na distribute na sa buong armpits. Pero for my friend medyo may pain daw baka kasi coarse yung hair nya. But it's nothing na nakaka-alarn naman. I also bought the nano white underarm cream. Will be back after 6 weeks.

loball

• Super GirlTalker
Deal Grocer na deal, for those who might be interested:

"1 Painless Session of Soprano XL Underarm Diode Laser Hair Removal from N U.U Asia for only P2,500"

N U.U Asia Center is located sa Fort.

aubb

• caffeinated
  • Junior GirlTalker
omg. expensive  :o
intay/hanap nalang ako sa group buying sites hehe

ndd

I've tried the one by Skin by the Spa, 2 vouchers bought at dealgrocer. This time I'm going to try the [textspeak!].U Asia, also the same price. I know mejo kamahalan sya compares to the other deals (SkinStation, etc.) but here they have the dermatologist talaga do the work, that's what you are paying for. For me kasi it's a risk din if you go for the cheaper ones, kasi most likely di derma ang gagawa nun.

petlovah

• Junior GirlTalker
Skin Station has another promo of 2 years unlimited diode laser for 5.5k - until July 22 only (payment).

Question. Okay ba ang SS? The last time I heard, only 10 clicks were done per underarm (approximately, i guess). In LFI when I 've undergone their laser, around 70-100 clicks din ako.

I think this is a good catch if their services are great. Otherwise, I will just be wasting my money...
=)

hello29

• GirlTalker
Skin Station has another promo of 2 years unlimited diode laser for 5.5k - until July 22 only (payment).

Question. Okay ba ang SS? The last time I heard, only 10 clicks were done per underarm (approximately, i guess). In LFI when I 've undergone their laser, around 70-100 clicks din ako.

I think this is a good catch if their services are great. Otherwise, I will just be wasting my money...

sis sa MOA/Timog branch nila Soprano Accord na ang gamit nila and I think clicks is for IPL. kindly correct me if im wrong mga sisses thanks. i availed SS promo nung May and next week will be my 2nd session pa lang, so far ok naman ang service nila plus ok pa ang mga promos nila. you can also check yung SS thread sis ;-)

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
^clicks = number of zaps... which depends on the spot size of the machine  :)

Spot Size
Soprano XL  - 12x10 mm
LightSheer Diode- 9x9 or 12x12 mm
LightSheer Duet -  22 x 35 mm
Cutera/Coolglide - 10 mm
Harmony - 40x16 mm

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles