Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 101126 times)

ayree

• https://www.facebook.com/LeanAndFab.international
Re: Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 06:18:55 PM »
wow.. I wanna try them nga.. at this point in time kase auko na mga ngyayari saken..npka down ko lalo sa sales and evrything
Signature edited.

imcutechinita

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 08:07:22 PM »
hello po,

si ms. tara and ms. ruby, pwede ba sila imeet somewhere instead of going to their respective houses?

thanks po.   :)

diane diane

• Probationary
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 11:23:06 AM »
does anyone have the number of ms marivic?? i want to try pa pm [textspeak!] sa akin hehe thanks a lot girls :) :)

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
hello po,

si ms. tara and ms. ruby, pwede ba sila imeet somewhere instead of going to their respective houses?

thanks po.   :)

si ms ruby usually sa parlor ng friend nya sa me poblacion makati another venuew to meet her..

si ms tara alam ko bahay nya lang talaga..
A lot of times we see choices in front of us, and we limit ourselves by what we see. God wants us to see His way of doing things. And His way is always greater than our ways.

Victoria Osteen

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2012, 05:21:43 PM »
tarot card reader

www.soulcardreader.blogspot.com

Text or contact sandy. she's great and good. located in cubao expo
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

Margaritabythebeach

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »
tarot card reader

www.soulcardreader.blogspot.com

Text or contact sandy. she's great and good. located in cubao expo

Hi hedonista,

I tried Sandy three years ago. Sabi nya I was too strong to be read. Di daw niya ako mabasa. She gave me info that was common knowledge. I think may point siya. Sabi niya my personality was too strong, sumakit daw ulo nya. She was the first psychic who said that. Hehe. Now I wanna try August, siguro sa Friday.

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 11:03:21 PM »
i did try once a gay reader sa world trade nung Christmas Bazaar and he is so good sayang i was not able to save his calling card because he warned me from bad things about to happen na nangyari talaga and i was clueless

i tried Ms. Baby she is good as well.
Pray, Hope and Dont Worry

imcutechinita

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »

just wanna share...i tried ms. ruby...the day after na magpahula ako, nagkatotoo agad yung isa nyang sinabi sakin...

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 12:32:55 PM »
i did try once a gay reader sa world trade nung Christmas Bazaar and he is so good sayang i was not able to save his calling card because he warned me from bad things about to happen na nangyari talaga and i was clueless

i tried Ms. Baby she is good as well.

hmmn iisa lang yung sa world trade na guy/gay reader parang si Danny Cinco ata yun.. though i havent tried him yet..

back read mga sis sa last 2 threads ng fortune telling so you can get more inputs..

thread 2-http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,217282.0.html

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,245202.0.html
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:35:11 PM by kikai »
A lot of times we see choices in front of us, and we limit ourselves by what we see. God wants us to see His way of doing things. And His way is always greater than our ways.

Victoria Osteen

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
^ siya na nga siguro yun sis yung maputi na gay mid 40s to early 50s
Pray, Hope and Dont Worry

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
just wanna share...i tried ms. ruby...the day after na magpahula ako, nagkatotoo agad yung isa nyang sinabi sakin...

mine too akala ko sa sis ko mangyayari kaso sa akin.. so lesson learned ko pag nag ask sya if meron ako friend or family i include myself..

sabi nya kasi ingat sa holdap or snatch.. sister ko ang lapitin sa ganun.. it ended a few days after ako pala.. nadukot mobile ko..

Victoria Osteen

Maldita AKO

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥In-love with REDandBLACK♥
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »
any feedback kay ms.ruby?
**♥**Your not GOD to judge ME.  You don't have TITLE either.**♥**

**♥** Never explain YOURSELF to others.  Your friends don't need it, your enemies won't believe it. **♥**

mrsjwatkins

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2012, 03:45:21 PM »
mga sis,any feedback kay jade martin? thanks

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2012, 04:23:22 PM »
Hi hedonista,

I tried Sandy three years ago. Sabi nya I was too strong to be read. Di daw niya ako mabasa. She gave me info that was common knowledge. I think may point siya. Sabi niya my personality was too strong, sumakit daw ulo nya. She was the first psychic who said that. Hehe. Now I wanna try August, siguro sa Friday.

Talaga sis. Me naman pinili ko strongest card, pero she reads a lot of things na baka daw di ko kayanin so she only allowed 3 questions. supposedly kasi allowed yung magpaparead ng 7 questions. everything she said happened. gusto ko bumalik.

hindi ko sinunod payo nya and yes, she's damn right dapat nakinig ako.
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 04:10:37 PM »
@mrsjwatkins, what do you mean by international client? Magpapa-read ka ba habang nasa ibang bansa ka? Kung ganun, di daw kaya ng powers ni tara yung malayo. I already asked when I visited her ;D

Swerte yung mga ladies dito na maganda reading kay Tara, meaning nagkatotoo yung nakita sakanila. It's really nice talking to Tara, tama sila dito good vibes reading/ therapy nga..kaya lang walang nagkatotoo sa mga hula nya sakin..as in nada! :-\  Naghahanap pa din ako ng ft na may tatatama sa reading sakin..

I'm interested in Alex Manuel and Ruby. As for Jade Martin, parang nabasa ko na name nya sa previous threads on ft's. Di ko maalala kung sino yung nagcomment about her pero naaalala ko ang feedback sakanya magaling talaga pero pranka reading, parang ganun. Just not sure if this is the same Jade you guys are talking about here.
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

littlekinselle

• ambidextrous & narcissist
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 11:10:52 PM »
mga sis ask ko [textspeak!] pg international client magpa reading po k miss ruby or miss tara ,pareho din po ba ang rate sa pinas client?
thanks

ou nga ako din gusto ko ito ma try.. I'm desperate to try this may Prob kasi ako about my career, hindi ko alam gagawin ko.. yung buhay ko dito  ang dull!! I really need a Help..
kaso nasa abroad ako si Jade Martin nakita ko pwede mag pa consult sakanya online kaso mejo hesitate ako ano ang feedback sakanya?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:12:55 PM by littlekinselle »

mrsjwatkins

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2012, 09:57:25 AM »
@angel-yes sis ganun na nga,at salamat sa pag ask k Tara, si Ruby kaya ?
at desperate [textspeak!] talaga ako at the moment.balitaan mo kami sis kapag nakapagtry kana k Ruby at Alex Manuel,ang also sis please please ask them if pwede sila magread online,para sa mga nasa ibang bansa,,thanks uli sis

angel..

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2012, 11:43:23 AM »
^Naku, matagal tagal pa bago ako makapag try ng ft sa pinas, I'm currently overseas. Yung visit ko kay tara nung January pa nung nagbakasyon ako sa pinas :)
SaiLing taKes me awAy to wHere I aLwas heaRd
it c0uLd be..

kikai

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2012, 12:26:34 PM »
mga sis jade martin and ms baby ang alam ko nag read online though hindi ko sinubukan since im here.. si cityhunter life chart naman ang forte nya..

si marivic  i tried her once ayoko na ulitin.. she's prangka pero i got traumatized with her.. some old gt sisses sa old fortune telling forum had also the same experience (private sharing namin)..pag hindi ka nya feel hindi maganda maririnig mo na reading to the point you will feel like killing yourself if mahina ka..swerte yung iba who had a good reading with her.. nasayang lang pagdayo ko sa bahay nya sa cainta at 500 ko..

goodluck mga sis

Victoria Osteen

empress

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 11:49:31 PM »
hindi lahat ng hula dapat o kelangan mangyari. guide lang yun at nasasayo ang fate mo. you make your own choices & how you live your life.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.