Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 26 JUL 14
Stressed from taking care of your kids? Take a short stroll in the morning to reflect and recharge.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center  (Read 53674 times)

abel823

• GirlTalker
Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« on: May 27, 2012, 10:33:59 PM »
http://www.katoreprobiotechcenter.com/

Any info about this new ivf?

paradise11

• GirlTalker
Re: Ivf- Kato Repro Biotech Center
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 11:01:56 PM »
Hi Sis abel823! My first time to know about this clinic but one thing I could say is that I noticed from the site that there are only 2 doctors displayed as staff. Well anyway, it would be interesting to know from others about this clinic. Thanks for initiating this thread. :)

gelynbalantac

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:43:55 PM »
I heard about this from one of our sisses..pero wala na siyang feedback e..Sana may makishare ng experiences nila dito:)

bluemargarita

• life has truly been good to me
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:07:50 PM »
found this blog. the couple had their consultation and treatment there http://panistheory.blogspot.com/2012/05/project-beloved-journey-begins.html
life is good! :)
"I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you."--Philippians 1:3-4

Goldy

• GirlTalker
  • God has a plan for all of Us!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 10:25:30 PM »
hi sis, I went there already because my ob recommended it to me..it is much cheaper too..Its a branch from Japan..all of their staffs and even the doctors were all trained in Japan.. the doctor is
 accommodating and he answers all your concerns.. You can try and have your consultation with them. We were supposed to have our ivf na but there's a finding that i have a cyst so i need to deal with it first.  i hope this helps.. :)

paradise11

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »
Sis Goldy, how much was the quoted price for the IVF in this center?

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 12:35:59 PM »
hi there. I want to check this clinic too. Where is this located? and who are the doctors affiliated here? sana may mag post ng success stories nya dito.. thank you po..

Goldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 01:57:13 PM »
Sis Goldy, how much was the quoted price for the IVF in this center?

Sis, if complete ivf procedure around 200-300k...pero not more than that that's what the doctor told us. My ob kasi reco it to us since the doctor is a friend of hers. Actually you wont have to pay it naman as a whole..depending on how far your procedure was..they would asses you naman and explain to you every detail when you go there.

hi there. I want to check this clinic too. Where is this located? and who are the doctors affiliated here? sana may mag post ng success stories nya dito.. thank you po..

Located siya Sis sa Enterprise bldg. in Makati 8th floor.. Im not sure of the other affiliated doctors there since I only meet with my ivf doctor, Dr. Mendiola. He is very nice & very approachable. You might want to check their site :)  http://www.katoreprobiotechcenter.com.

nique321

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »
@ Goldy  magkano consultation kay Dr. Mendiola? 
Thank u!

Goldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 05:07:23 PM »
@ Goldy  magkano consultation kay Dr. Mendiola? 

Sis, our 1 consultation was P1500 i think...alll in all na yun..next consultation mo is P500 na lang. he would explain everything to you and you can ask him whatever you want.

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 11:11:16 PM »
hi there ask ko lang yun 1500 what you mean lahat lahat na yun? meron ng kasamang transvaginal ultra sound po ba? then next visit will be 500php na [textspeak!]? hope meron maka pag share ng success stories dito.. :0

Goldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 11:27:03 PM »
hi there ask ko lang yun 1500 what you mean lahat lahat na yun? meron ng kasamang transvaginal ultra sound po ba? then next visit will be 500php na [textspeak!]? hope meron maka pag share ng success stories dito.. :0

hi Sis, kasi they asked my hubby to have a semen analysis on the spot so kasama na yun sa P1500 so im not sure kung how much talaga ang consultation..or baka ngbago na sila ng price mas better siguro sis if you call them before you go there para you have an idea..Sana nga may mg post dito ng success story nila..when we went there ang alam ko meron ng mgre-retrieve ng egg the following week i just dont know if naging successful.  :)

nique321

• GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
thanks for the info sis Goldy
Thank u!

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »
Sis Goldy thank you so much for answering my questions..  :) I just wish may mag post na dito ng success stories nila..

Goldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 07:01:05 PM »
Sis nique321 & Sis newbeymum, your both welcome :) dont worry for sure meron din yan..kayo rin ba are thinking of going thru ivf na rin? may mga babies nba kayo mga sis?  :)

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2012, 09:59:11 PM »
yup im already considering the ivf procedure. i had one blighted pregnancy and 6 failed iui.. im into LIT treatment now..

Goldy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:27 PM »
yup im already considering the ivf procedure. i had one blighted pregnancy and 6 failed iui.. im into LIT treatment now..

I see Sis, ang ob ko reco naman sa amin not to undergo iui na straight n daw kami sa ivf para hindi daw kami masayangan ng time.Sis, ask ko lang ano yung LIT? sorry ha, ndi ko alam yung term n to..thanks!

cherbernie

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 09:01:17 AM »
i think they are giving free seminar/forum and a tour in their center. i hope they will have another schedule so we can attend. the doctor and staff there we're all trained in the ivf center in Japan. so far they charge the cheapest here in the phils. okay naman si dr.mendiola, madami na din syang success stories, he's from capitol, st.lukes, etc. before he went to Japan for IVF training. let's email them for another seminar :)
don't give up on your dream...even if it's taking longer than you had hoped :)

newbeymum

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 10:57:20 AM »
Hi sis Goldy LIT is Lymphocyte Immunization Therapy or LIT is a procedure whereby white blood cells from the prospective father are injected into the skin of the prospective mother to prepare the maternal immune system for pregnancy. Because pregnancy tissues are the product of both the mothers as well as the fathers genes, LIT assists the mothers immune system in the development of immunologic tolerance to the genetically foreign pregnancy tissues. 

I never thought that I have this problem until i consulted Dr Aleta an immunologist since my RE/OB diagnoses is UNEXPLAINED INFERTILITY. I do hope that this treatment will be effective so I wouldn't have to go nthrough IVF anymore bec according to dr Aleta I can get pregnant the natural way if this LIT treatment will work on me. ;)

nique321

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 10:10:43 AM »
Hi sis Goldy yup, will undergo IVF na with Dr. Pastorfide naman, nagpa semenalysis na hubby last wk sa Victory, ako naman will see Dr. nxt week,  Wish me luck! :)
Thank u!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.