Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Utinary Tract Infection U.T.I.  (Read 6720 times)

rheinfall18

• living♀..laughing♫..loving..♥
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God's in His heaven, all is right with the world
Utinary Tract Infection U.T.I.
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:00:56 PM »
hi mga sis, any experiences on this? care to share.. ^^
"true love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

bdayboy

• GirlTalker
Re: Utinary Tract Infection U.T.I.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:50:47 PM »
Are you looking for ways to treat it or are you seriously asking people what they've experienced having it?  I think the latter is not something anybody would be easily comfortable in sharing with the public.

whitestarrr

• Super GirlTalker
  • KIKAY Flight Attendant
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:03:35 PM »
Sis try drinking 4glasses of water every morning before breakfast tapos wait ka 45mins bago breakfast, buco juice also helps. If u want to flush out toxins and excess salts sa body. Boil ka parley for 10mins. Palamigin mo tapos drink one glass a day.

ireneeey

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
May friend ako dati na may UTI. Sobrang hirap daw talaga mag-pee tsaka you also need to visit your doctor most of the time. Mostly kasi yung UTI patients nagkakaron sila dahil kulang sila sa water. So never ever ignore water. Like what they've said, 6-8 glasses of water a day dapat. And its true naman

snazlean

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 10:13:23 AM »
i agree with sis whitestarrr.. and iwas ka muna sa softdrinks. water therapy helps.
HAHAHA-ppy

doctor_betty

• GirlTalker
  • Shopping makes the world go round
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 03:47:33 PM »
Urinary Tract Infection as the name implies is an infection of the urinary tract. It's relatively more common in females due to the anatomic location of the female reproductive organ with the anus.

Most common symptoms are dysuria or pain in urination- some patients will describe it as 'masakit sa dulo ng pag-ihi' and flank pain or tenderness.

Urinalysis is done to check if mayroon nga infection. If documented ang infection in the urine, we treat with quinolones like Ciprofloxacin and Ofloxacin. Pero best pa din to consult with the doctor. I strongly discourage people to take antibiotics if hindi naman documented talaga ang infection through urinalysis.

And tama kayong lahat, best way to prevent UTI is to drink ample amount of water (at least 8 glasses a day) and of course, personal hygiene also helps. No need for buko juice or mga cleanse, water is best pa din overall.
You are born an original. Don't die a copy.

nixie-devyn

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 02:51:21 AM »
stay away from caffeine-rich foods.. sometimes akala mo uti pero your bladder is reacting lang pala sa caffeine. if there's pain pag nagppee, it's uti.. I've been having uti since last year and luckily, mag 3-4 months na ulit before ako nagkaUti last month.. kahit papaano I'm feeling better now..

drink lots of water and take CranUTI as your daily supplement. It helps a lot.. also, eat yogurt if not everyday, every other day. It balances bacteria in our system.
I'm one of the people who are tired of taking antibiotics and then parang di naman nawawala yung uti.. cranberry supplements talagang big help.. feeling ko sa ganyan ako gumaling hehe 
pag my infection, make it 3 times a day, pag wala, once a day as maintenance.

heyitschel

• GirlTalker
    • Random updates
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 04:50:08 PM »
Drink lots of water, buko juice and cranberry juice helps as well. Yun nga lang pag nagka UTI ka na, possible na bumalik :(

extraordinarymee

• CONTROL YOUR MIND OR YOUR MIND WILL CONTROL YOU
    • Welcome
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:36 PM »
Are you looking for ways to treat it or are you seriously asking people what they've experienced having it?

^same question sis..;)
==CONTROL YOUR MIND OR YOUR MIND WILL CONTROL YOU==

FoxyPhoenix

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 02:38:05 PM »
I experienced this. Lagi kang na-peepee kahit kaka-pee mo lang, minsan konti pa ng weewee mo. I remember the feeling of parang kinikilabutan ka kapag nafifeel mo yung pain, altho tolerable naman. I can't describe properly the pain eh, parang napupupu ka i guess. Irritable din ako nun. The reason nagka-uti ako is not drinking enough liquid, tapos in a day twice lang ako nag-peepee, minsan pinipigilan ko pa, which is very bad pala talaga kaya ngayon lots of water and release agad. Siguro 4x nagpabalik balik uti ko. Whenever I have this it only last less than 24hrs sakin. Niresetahan ako dati norfloxacin 200mg parang around P20 i forgot na, effective naman. I hate UTIs.

apriluscious_03

• GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 12:15:40 AM »
Meron ako neto ngayon, sobrang sakit pag nag pee, yung akin mejo malala na daw yung infection, pero buti di naman ako naconfine. May blood [textspeak!] pee ko e. kaya nagpachek up nako agad. My doctor gave me an antibiotic i Need to take it 3x a day for 1 week and mefenamic for the pain.

nixie-devyn

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 11:22:41 PM »
I just had this again last week :( ang swerte swerte ko na talaga pag wala ako nito in a month..
thankful nalang ako kasi hindi umaabot sa kidneys ko ..

rheinfall18

• living♀..laughing♫..loving..♥
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God's in His heaven, all is right with the world
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »
Are you looking for ways to treat it or are you seriously asking people what they've experienced having it?  I think the latter is not something anybody would be easily comfortable in sharing with the public.

why naman po? private naman po ang mga stats natin dito and isa pa may mga sex topics nga dito sa gt pero kung babasahin hindi naman nailang ang karamihan na mag-share. wala lang.
"true love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

PINKISS

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »
I have problems din with UTI. I'll try to drink cranberry juice para ma lessen. Tired of taking antibiotics na. Sana mawala na..

quinone

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 12:13:01 AM »
i am not sure if it has anything to do with my having UTIs madalas (most often than not asymptomatic), pero yung water sa rented house namin before is hard water. we drink purified water ha, pero i always wash after peeing using tabo. napansin ko, nung lumipat na kami ng house (hindi na hard water), nagpa-install kami ng handheld bidet, hindi na ako nagkaka UTI.

as far as i know about UTIs dapat drink lots of water, wag pigilan ang pee, pee after intercourse!, ang pantyliner is NOT for everyday use, wipe genital area front to back. akala ko nga may proteinuria ako nun kasi laging akong merong UTI pero wala naman. siguro just like any other sakit, lifestyle change lang ang kailangan.

nixie-devyn

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
I have one na naman :( hindi na ko nagpaconsult, bumili nalang ako ng levofloxacin, then inumin ko to once a day for 1 week then cranberry capsules... niresetahan na kasi nito before.. & so far dito ko gumagaling..tska ang maganda sa levo is once a day lang, I don't need to set an alarm :))
nawala na yung pain everytime I pee kinagabihan on the day na ngtake ako..

kiz_me1109

• Super GirlTalker
  • happy_mom_of_aidan
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 06:01:16 AM »
I was hospitalized a week ago because of UTI. Pati yung doctor ko nagulat na malala na UTI na siya. It caused my kidneys to swell. Kaya may blood na sa urine ko. Sobrang sakit and nilagnat ako upto 40c. Kahit naka antibiotic na ako sa hospital, everyday ako umiinom ng buko juice. It helps din kasi mabilis akong gumaling. Considering na malala na siya.

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 02:59:27 PM »
i also get this and it's irritating, ayaw ko na mag anti-biotic all the time because i might be weakening my immune system in the long run. i always try to pee after having intercourse with my hubby kasi i notice i get UTI if i don't get to pee.

twix

• Senior GirlTalker
    • Itawad
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 02:40:36 PM »
yes, i just had this grabe sobrang sakit once na umiihi ako parang ayoko ng umalis ng cr at sa sobrang sakit may konti spot ng dugo, so, that i consult  to the doctor and i take ciprofloxacin & he's advise me drink lot of water at iwasan ang softdrink, huwag pigilin ang pag ihi at maalat na pagkain iwasan  sa totoo lang ang hilig ko talaga sa chirchirya.

so ngayon im okey , thankful :) at di nauwi sa sakit sa bato.  ;D
Make time to enjoy life, relax, smile and giggle everyday! :)

abbina

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 02:53:23 PM »
I was hospitalized a week ago because of UTI. Pati yung doctor ko nagulat na malala na UTI na siya. It caused my kidneys to swell. Kaya may blood na sa urine ko. Sobrang sakit and nilagnat ako upto 40c. Kahit naka antibiotic na ako sa hospital, everyday ako umiinom ng buko juice. It helps din kasi mabilis akong gumaling. Considering na malala na siya.

Same here sis, nahospitalize din ako because of UTI. Akala ng ibang tao OA kapag naconfine because of UTI, di lang nila alam. Tsk tsk. Wala akong pain pag naweewee pero sobrang taas ng lagnat ko and nanginginig, nagvavomit na rin ako. Sobrang taas ng infection ko kaya the doctor decided na iconfine ako. Isa daw sa nagcause ng UTI ko eh high blood sugar level. Kaya ayan bawas bawas sa sweets and water therapy.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.