Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: HELP ME DECIDE  (Read 1012 times)

akireyhoj

HELP ME DECIDE
« on: May 10, 2012, 09:23:28 AM »
Please help me decide.

I've been with my current company (A) for almost 1 year and 8 months. I'm ok with my work, officemates, surroundings, project teams but one thing I dont like is my Department Manager, alright andon na tayo, she assigned me to lead a small project simula nung pumasok ako dito. I'm still contractor as of writing. I want to be a regular staff. Nilalakad ako ng mga Project Manager ko but still ayaw ako bigyan ng chance ng boss ko. My dilemma is another company (B) offered me a job and super okay ng offer nila. Malaki tinaas ng salary ko, madaming benefits PLUS I will be a regular staff after 3 months. The thing is ayaw ko iwan si A kasi maganda career development ko dito (incase of being a lead) but wala na ko aasahan na maregular ako. yesterday sinabi ko sa kanya na ano ba position ko dito? if may pag asa ako maregular? she told me "as of now wala and probably by october renew of contract ka uli" OUCH. alright may pumigil sakin umalis kasi baka mapa assign ako sa US for 2 weeks. sayang yun! kaso this morning may project manager told me mukhang malabo na mapadala pa ko sa US kasi pili lang mapupunta don. another OUCH. pero may pumipigil sakin para lumipat kay B. walang career development don. although main contractor sila ng Multi national company. pero gulong gulo pa din ako :( please help me decide.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
Re: HELP ME DECIDE
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 01:52:27 AM »
sis, ano na ba development sa yo? tagal na pala nitong post. what you can do is look for other alternatives besides Job A and Job B. as of now, wala namang mawawala sa yo kahit magresign ka sa Job A at Job B. You can have Job B as parang a job that wil help you save money, an interim job while looking for a better job. But if you choose muna to stay at Job A, maglagay ka ng timeline kung up to when ka lang. Like halimbawa after a year at wala pa ding mangyayari, magre resign ka na.

I remember dito sa company where i work, naglagay din ako ng timeline, na pag di ako prinomote  after a certain period,i will resign na. Pero habang waiting, lahat ng kaya kong matutunan, talagang pinag-aralan ko para pag lilipat ako sa ibamg company pero same line of work, madami akong baon.

Good luck sis sa kung ano man ang nadecide mo! : )

akireyhoj

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
^sis I turn down the offer. I'm still in my current company and now nagsisisi ako :( sana I resign nalang tapos don ako naghanap uli ng new work. Grabe talaga ayoko umabot ng 2years dito sa company na to. Hay!thanks for replying sis

whitebishop

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 07:38:00 PM »
I suggest, try to make the best out of it and wag ka rin padalos dalos matatarnish ang resume mo pag nabakante ka... hanap ka muna ng kapalit saka ka magresign. good luck

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.