Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 25 OCT 14
Want to get an edge at work? Attend seminars, immersions, and training sessions provided by your office to hone your skills.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: FINO Leatherware  (Read 37178 times)

Oblina

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Beauty's sister is vanity, and its daughter lust
Re: FINO Leatherware
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2012, 06:29:28 AM »
i bought a green croc style leather tote 9950, i soooo love it! kase amoy leather all over and i love leather scent hehe weird.. i like it more than my speedy LV, becaue atleast leather si fino all over and not much worrying on the wear and tear, at ang ganda ng pagka green nya

c_a_k_e

• GirlTalker
« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
Hi do you have any idea how much Fino bag that looks like mulberry alexa? I saw one at rockwell. TIA :)

kho_leen

• Junior GirlTalker
  • God is Good - All the Time!
    • Traversing a Less Traveled Road
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2012, 05:13:40 PM »
You can call their store and inquire the price. Their SAs are very accommodating.

I want their medium davos bag in black croc leather. :)

aug23mky

• GT better than FB <3
  • GirlTalker
  • All is well!!!
« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2012, 05:54:17 PM »
halu mga sis.. would you know how much ang checkbook holder sa kanila? for our wedding, we wanted sana to give a customized leather product sa mga principal sponsors namin.. yung di naman kamahalan.. at least di ba class at quality... salamat in advance..
"ALL THINGS work together for the good of those who love the Lord & keeps His commands." - Romans 8:28

tsina

• mischief by misschief
  • GirlTalker
    • tsina sq
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2012, 01:57:06 PM »
may sale sa Fino shangrila. after reading your feedback, i want to buy na rin. yung 12k na gusto ko kahapon, 8k na lang. i dont have the moolah to buy it yet. haaaay! sa january or february may sale kaya? at would you know kung same designs sila per branch store? :)

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 11:24:06 PM »
I wonder if the sale covers all branches...
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2012, 08:26:12 PM »
bumili yung friend ko ng coin purse sa rob place branch nung satuday, nakasale 40% pati yung ibang items sale din. yung isa ko pang friend namakyaw ng keychains pang gift kase 50% sale p97 na lang ata isa. sabi nung s.a. til sunday lang daw ang sale nila.
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

iamtsina

• Yehey! Ako ay isa ng
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love life!
    • a dreamer.
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »
Na-curious naman ako dito. Check ko nga yung store nila sa Trinoma next time. :)
Count the stars!

www.tsinatown.com

mavhy

• Corporate slave and
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Visit my world :)
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2013, 07:52:33 AM »
Got a Fino double zip wallet in pink for Christmas. Happy ako sa Fino kasi kahit tumagal, ang ganda padin ng leather at mukha pading bago.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:54:25 AM by mavhy »

kho_leen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »
They usually have their annual sale from end of June until July for all branches.

I lost my coin purse - again!  Will have an excuse to buy. hahaha.  Buti they give a 10% lifetime discount when you have an annual accummulated purchase of 10k.

Im still waiting for their call if available na ang black croc davos leather bag.

kho_leen

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:23 PM »
I was thinking of getting a coach satchel instead of the Fino Davos bag.  Only to realize that FINO has a lifetime warranty and service for repairs is accessible at their branches.

Less headache in the future. Dito na ako. :)

happy_pomelo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2013, 04:27:32 PM »
^I can almost smell the leather scent. :)

ATC branch is on sale.  Regular items at 10% off.

annecel

• GirlTalker
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »
Hi sis! Any news kung when and mid-year sale ng Fino? Last year sometime around June e. Thanks!!

moccaccino

• GirlTalker
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
ganda ng new bag colors nila: red, turquoise and blue. I passed by the glorietta branch yesterday. Hintayin ko nalang muna yung sale since malapit na din sya.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 01:32:27 AM by moccaccino »
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

t_r_i_c_i_a

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2013, 06:36:02 AM »
Ako rin i want to own a fio bag. Feedback naman please if may makakita ng sale :)
Lipstick and Paper + everything in between
www.lipstickandpaper.blogspot.com

shopaholic_in_rehab

• VIP
  • GirlTalker
  • 💕 VIP 💕
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2013, 10:46:42 AM »
I received a text from fino alabang yesterday. Start na daw ng sale yesterday. Just dont know till when.
❤Gdragon❤Top❤Taeyang❤Seungri❤Daesung❤

moccaccino

• GirlTalker
« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2013, 12:54:09 AM »
Sabay ba mag sale ang lahat ng branches nila? Kasi when I went to the glorietta branch last Friday wala pa & mukhang kakapalit lang nung display pero when I passed by the trinoma branch over the weekend naka sale na sila. Didn't get to shop though kasi closing na yung mall. :(
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

catwoman

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2013, 08:51:51 AM »
Di naman mabigat yung bag na leather nila? Not yung soft leather kasi magaan nga yon.
I have their coin purse, parang 30% ko yata nabili, so cute in turquoise blue, di mahirap hanapin
sa bag hehe

Parang gusto ko nung wallet nila next haha....i so love the smell of leather

khriseeee

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2013, 04:18:25 AM »
How are their wallets? I want to change mine.

mspipay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2013, 04:50:20 PM »
Sale na sa glorietta branch nila

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.