Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 01 OCT 14
Avoid shaving problems like bumpy “chicken skin” by using shaving cream or gel every time you use the razor.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Anything you'd like to say to loved one who passed away  (Read 18871 times)

lucky7

Re: Anything you'd like to say to loved one who passed away
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2012, 12:20:14 AM »
Hi pa, I miss you.we visited you this evening. I still get sad and lonely. I love you very much. Please always be my side. :)

MrsKolca

• Junior GirlTalker
    • PINK MAGALINE
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2012, 12:51:04 AM »
mama.. i miss you po.. i hope you are fine wherever you are.. i love you..

mamapeew

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I love my baby!!
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2012, 12:04:06 PM »
Hi Ma, sorry di pa kami nakakadaan. I guess now you know how I feel about visiting your resting place. Kahit nung si daddy and kuya pa lang ang andun, bihira na ako bumisita. Ang naaalala ko lang kasi pag andun ako, yung time na nawala sila. Ngayon andyan ka na rin and si baby parang nahihirapan akong pumunta lalo. When I go there I remember when you died when all i want to remember is how you lived.
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~Frederick Douglass

FieryAngel027

• Analyst, Running Enthusiast
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2012, 01:53:34 PM »
Hi Baby! We miss you na ni papa! We love you so much. I know you are there kasama nila Mama Mary and Papa Jesus, and I know you are happy there. Always watch over us ni papa and guide us. I love you so much baby!

showermist

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2012, 01:02:40 PM »
Mommy, I miss you.  :(

mamapeew

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I love my baby!!
« Reply #105 on: November 21, 2012, 10:22:14 AM »
Happy birthday, mommy. I can't tell you how much I miss you.  :'( malapait na 1st year anniversary mo. I hope you're having a blast there. I will attend mass for you later and we will celebrate your birthday pero mas masaya sana if you're here with us. I miss you so much, mommy, everyday. Please watch over us.
Kahit di ko sinasabi noon, you know how much i love you. Ikaw sandalan ko kahit nung maliit pa ako. I hope you're happy there. Please say hello to daddy and kuya for me.
"It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men." ~Frederick Douglass

mamapeew

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I love my baby!!
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2012, 09:43:43 AM »
Dreamt about you again. Can't stop thinking about you, ma. I miss you.  :'(

achengtarush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
I miss you everyday Sweetie, but I know you are still around for me. 

snowflakes

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #108 on: December 15, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »
Sa auntie ng asawa ko, thanks for always giving me positive advice. Sana ngayon alam mo na po yung totoong ugali ng pamangkin mo. At alam mo na rin po sana kung san nanggagaling mga hinanakit ko. Please guide your nephew para maging good father sha sa mga anak namin.

j_in_tokyo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • You are the worst thing that ever happened to me!
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2012, 04:45:03 PM »
sa aking mahal na tatay (lolo)..
alam ko masaya ka na jan..
kasama mo na ang pinakamamahal mo..
si nanay (lola)..

:) :) :)

yukai

• GirlTalker
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2012, 05:18:52 AM »
Merry Christmas sa aking mahal na Tatay, Nanay, Lolo at Lola, at sa aking mahal na Anghel! May you all rest in peace, Amen.

Anghel ko, patawarin mo si mommy at si daddy.

Nanay at Tatay, patawarin mo po kami magkakapatid.

rics

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2012, 09:44:41 AM »
until now i think about your sudden death. i never got the chance to see you again after all these years. na-alala kita bigla after the miss universe pageant kasi we discussed your major-major mistake. you are in a better place now. i hope i can meet your husband and baby one day. i dont mind if you visit me in my dreams.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 11:05:01 AM by rics »
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

mrsB

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Ces in the City
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2012, 10:41:59 AM »
Sana po nandito ka pa rin para sabay tayong magla-lunch sa house ninyo mamaya.  :(

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2013, 11:29:20 AM »
To my baby Ayumi who passed away last Jan. 3, I really miss you! I don't know if I can go on my life without you. Sana panaginip lang ang lahat.

nessy

• the drama queen
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2013, 10:22:17 AM »
Dad, it has been 11 years. till now i can still feel the pain of losing a great Dad. I know, you are happy there with Lolo Alex but it will still be best if you are here. What happened made me a strong woman. I now have a husband. I know you would love to hear your apo call you "Lolo". You will always be the number one Man in my life. You are the greatest dad of all. You are the bestest. I miss you so much :'(
Sure God created man before woman.  But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

nageinna

• awesome
  • Super GirlTalker
  • taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic >",<
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2013, 03:02:57 PM »
hi mommie, i miss you so much. naiiyak parin ako everytime naaalala kita. i know your happy up there with angkong. we all miss you :-*
--->always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else<---

tamesh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2013, 12:49:11 AM »
Hi Mamats! Please continue to pray for us. We love u so much and we misses you much. Kiss to Papang!
Carpe Diem

anne29

• A proud mom to a brave little warrior.
  • GirlTalker
  • i'm lost in oblivion but... you found me!
« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2013, 02:03:54 AM »
to my 4th month baby AJ who just passed away last January 25, 2013,

Iloveyou lablab!... sorry you have to go through all the pain! Daddy and I will miss you every single day!... I am so happy that you are free from pain now and is happy with papa GOD!... nothing's much painful than a mother who lost a baby! iloveyou baby!
There's no need to complicate...
our time is short...
This is our fate...
I'm yours...
you're mine!

rainy066

• GirlTalker
  • proud mother and practical person
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2013, 06:02:49 PM »
Trisha anak, Oh how Mommy misses you so. You are the twinkle of my eye. Its your Birthday today you would have been 14 years old. I wish I was planning your party but instead I'm here and you're there and there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. There's so many things I wonder. Who you would have been? who would you have looked like more? What would your favorite color be purple or pink? Sometimes I try to imagine us playing dolls together. Our time together was so short lived. Thank you for watching over your Brothers and sister, now you are their guardian angel. Daddy and I misses you so much! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH  :'(

"I will loan you for awhile this little sweet child of mine, but when the angels call her sooner than you expect pls be brave your bitter grief and say MY GOD YOU WILL BE DONE"
Mishaps are like knives, that either serve us or cut us, as we grasp them by the blade or the handle.

Cheesecak3

• Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
  • missing my baby so much....
    • Jan's Travel and Tours
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2013, 06:48:13 PM »
Dear Ayumi,

Anak miss na miss na kita. Sana ok ka lang dyan. I love you very much.

Love,

Mommy

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.