Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Broken Hearts Club (B.H.C.)  (Read 14720 times)

tipC_shoegal

• a person who writes. shoe-whore. INKed. coffeeholic. lung cancer candidate. strangely elusive at times. chemically-imbalanced. stubborn b!tch
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • "A HARD-ON doesn't count as personal growth."
Re: Broken Hearts Club (B.H.C.)
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2012, 04:13:59 am »
hi mga sis, pa-join dito,i belong here.  me and my ex, finally called it quits after 1year and 5months of our relationship last week,so medyo fresh pa ang pain.

Welcome here, sis angelic_blue8. Hope we could be able to help you out and we also hope that you'd act positively while healing. ;)

sis HoldingOn, that's great news! Careful with regression though but still, it's really good to know that you're moving forward! :D
"I've been a bad, bad girl..." -- Fiona Apple (Criminal)

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2012, 09:05:14 am »
thanks sis ettevyvi and tipC_shoegal.

Careful with regression though...

sis, can you please expound further on that regression thing? thanks ha  :)
"Learn & appreciate lessons from the PAST, do not worry about the FUTURE, focus on the NOW - then you  can you go into inner peace." --> new learning from my BK retreat experience

tipC_shoegal

• a person who writes. shoe-whore. INKed. coffeeholic. lung cancer candidate. strangely elusive at times. chemically-imbalanced. stubborn b!tch
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2012, 09:29:03 am »
^Regression is like experiencing a "relapse". Yun tipong you know that you've already moved on and feeling mo na okay ka pero nun nagparamdam siya, all of a sudden, your defenses crumble and it's back to zero for you 'coz the feelings are rekindled. That's regression. Parang "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" lang yun. ;)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:57:27 am by tipC_shoegal »

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 09:44:09 am »
^oh.... thanks sis! You're right, I really have to be careful on that. I've been wanting to meet him personally kasi may mga "legal" things kami na kailangan asikasuhin pero ayaw niya makipagcommunicate eh. Oh well... Tama kayong lahat dito sis, one step at a time.
"Learn & appreciate lessons from the PAST, do not worry about the FUTURE, focus on the NOW - then you  can you go into inner peace." --> new learning from my BK retreat experience

tipC_shoegal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 09:58:57 am »
^You're welcome! As for the legal matters, if it isn't that important, let it be. If he doesn't want to meet you personally yet, don't rush him although don't forget to keep him reminded about the legal stuff that you need to take care of.

tipC_shoegal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 06:11:25 am »
^Hello, sis. Welcome here. Ladies, let's give support to our newest addition in this club. Whatever it is that you're going through, be strong especially for your child. Prayers are always helpful and yes, airing out your frustrations through forum websites such as here. You'll find some threads here helpful, sis so keep browsing. Again, welcome! ;)

crybaby05

• Senior GirlTalker
  • A HAPPY MOM :)
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 02:04:51 pm »
i hope to see all of the members here. i want to meet new friends :)

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 02:28:57 pm »
^hello sis. hope to meet you and everyone here too  :)

tipC_shoegal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 02:51:44 pm »
Maybe sometime soon, we should set up a meeting/eyeball kinda thing so we could finally match the nicknames here to faces - so to speak.  ;)

ettevyvi

• chic. quirky. hot.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • sweet upfront, deadly inside.
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 06:42:01 pm »
Yeah! :) Excited akong makita kayo! ;)
SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.

zejellyace

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 08:53:45 pm »
bigla ako napadpad dito  :P Purr-fect <3 Anyhoo, I wanna meet new friends din para masaya :D after my 2 years relationship. I'm on the process of moving on and letting go since days pa lang yung nakakalipas. The sad/mahirap part walang closure from him. I ended it na lang by sending him a very long text message and after sending it lumuwag ngbonti yubg pakiramdam. hehe 8) Kaya natin to! GIRL POWER! <3

Filipinasadhart

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I had a fear to start again....
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 10:20:21 pm »
ako din excited na ko makita kayo and meet new friends. :=)
Never give permanent feeling to a temporary person.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2012, 07:34:08 pm »
Hi. puwede pasali. Actually my ex and i broke up last first week of feb this year lang.. after 5 years and 7 months.

=)

ettevyvi

• chic. quirky. hot.
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 08:13:54 pm »
Hi. puwede pasali. Actually my ex and i broke up last first week of feb this year lang.. after 5 years and 7 months.

=)

Omg sis almost the same tayo! Ako 2nd week of feb tapos.. 5 years and 4 mos kame! Welcome!!! ;)
SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2012, 08:16:24 pm »
^ Hahahaha. talaga ? wow. and thank you. may event na ba tayo for this? i hope it will push thru coz i want to meet all of you here. aheheh

tipC_shoegal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2012, 08:17:55 pm »
Hello, prettychestnut! Welcome! :)

So, when are we finally meeting up? Is next month cool for everyone? The next week's already filled up so I'm negative for any immediate meet-up so whatever would materialize, let's talk about it here... ;)

Suggestions are now open. Let's start the ball rolling, ladies!

ettevyvi

• chic. quirky. hot.
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 08:25:54 pm »
Set na tayo for the weekend! June 5 onwards ako pwede. ;) Ano bang plans natin? Omg naeexcite ako!! ;)
SIMPLE yet COMPLICATED.

crybaby05

• Senior GirlTalker
  • A HAPPY MOM :)
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2012, 08:28:48 pm »
june okay din for me. tungkol sa kwento ko, kami pa rin, pero mostly ang lungkot na nitong relationship. ayaw sakin ng family nya. LDR kami. daming away. i really need to see you guys, para naman may makaintindi sakin.. hold on or give up ang drama ko.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2012, 08:32:13 pm »
^ I am open to that. I think the best time would be weekends. Next month is fine with me. Saan ang meeting place coz anywhere is a go for me, toink. I'm from Makati. =)

tipC_shoegal

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 09:07:35 pm »
So far, June's winning. I'm in for coffee and more chikahan actually. Makati would work for me since I'm renting near BGC naman so accessible talaga. What about the others. I'm getting excited, too! I did meet a few GTalkers na rin years ago and we're still in contact up until now so this is another set for me and I'm really looking forward to finally meeting everyone here. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!