Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 20 OCT 14
Don't blame heavy traffic or "Filipino time" if you're late for work. If you really want to be on time, make the effort to get up
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Venue Thread VI  (Read 161163 times)

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2012, 08:33:35 PM »
may nakapagparty na sa gaberiele's place sa marikina? parang dun na kami mapupunta. 8k lang tapos wala ng corkage ng kung ano ano.
The army has my soldier but I have his heart.

nikki0430

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 10:58:15 PM »
Hello,Sis! I recently (May 5,2012) was invited to the Kiddie Grand Food Tasting held at Cravings Katipunan.They now have new package rates where the venue and balloon table centerpieces are inclusive with your food order.Per head starts at Php 616 net price.There are other freebies when you get their main event hall like  a 4-layered fondant cake,some balloons,use of venue for four hours,etc.I am not fully aware of the details,maybe you can try inquiring with them again.

Thank you, sis! The new package rate sounds good. I really wish to get the events hall, and yes it does come with lots of freebies but I'd have to do some "computing" to see if it'll end up cheaper when I get them.

theconceptqueen

• GirlTalker
  • Events Planner/ Stylist-Decorator
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2012, 09:57:37 AM »
Thank you, sis! The new package rate sounds good. I really wish to get the events hall, and yes it does come with lots of freebies but I'd have to do some "computing" to see if it'll end up cheaper when I get them.
Hello! There will be another Kiddie Grand Food Tasting in Oceana (MOA) and C3 Events Place in GreenHills this month.Caterer will still be Cravings so you might want to inquire and possibly attend with your hubby and kid to taste the food and personally check their packages for the event hall in Katipunan.All kiddie rates and menu are standard rates for all venues :).Btw,I am not an employee of Cravings.Thanks!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 08:38:17 PM by theconceptqueen »

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2012, 10:23:49 AM »
alin mas ok, vv1 o vv2?

naku i wasn't able to check vv1 pero my PP recommended vv2 e
"A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips"

m@m@

• a kikay mom :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2012, 05:50:57 PM »
for me, i suggest vv1.. mejo bagong paint sha ngayon..

elegant show and sign

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2012, 10:00:40 PM »
hi opo ako taga marikina po ako. hirap po talaga sa gabrielle's place sa dao st corner bayan bayanan. puede kita help valle verde 3, saint ignatius, at nativity function hall. pm mo lang ako. :)

lady_jean

• Probationary
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2012, 01:13:39 PM »
Hi! Newbie here. I am seeking for help for a possible sponsor for Riverfront
Residences Pasig. I already called clubhouses and event venues near Eastwood but found none available on our wedding date. I am so desperate na looking for one. :(

TIA

princessmia08

• struggling student of life, Miakka's biggest fan :), and a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • loves F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Hi-5 :)
    • .*.Confessions of A Danceaholic.*.
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2012, 02:03:11 PM »
We already booked VV2. We checked the place din. Registration space lang pinakamagkakaproblema.

nats@me

• Probationary
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 11:05:04 PM »
Happy mother's day to all!
Hi new here. Just want to ask for your help mga sis..Lapit na bday ng kids ko but wala pa venue. Baka po may makatulong sa sponsorship sa galeria de magallanes. Baka may kakilala kayo na  pwede at willing tumulong sakin..please need help. Thanks in advance..would really appreciate your replays :)

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »
hi mga sis, nakapagdown na kami sa gaberiele's place, ok naman daw dun sabi ni hubby. karamihan naman ng guests namin from marikina and qc lang so ok na din yun.

marchbaby

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 10:10:47 PM »
Sisses, what is ur basis is choosing a venue? Personal choice or recommended by ur PP?

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 10:31:29 PM »
^ako sis personal choice. kasi maraming factors na kailangan iconsider like rates, location etc. kaya depende talaga.

workinmom

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2012, 11:23:28 AM »
^ it would be my personal choice too but suggestions from your PP would help you know the pros n cons of your considered venue since they're supposedly the experts na.
"A Moment on the Lips, Forever on the Hips"

greize

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2012, 10:08:32 AM »
just had our party last monday at philam homes clubhouse qc. the place is big with ample parking space.
ok naman ang aircon, malamig na din kahit papano. pero medyo madilim yung mga ilaw. buti nalang may spotlight for the video.
well, i would still recommend this place 'coz it's accessible (gates are along edsa and west ave) and the function area is quite big. kung hindi naman satisfied sa lamig at lights, may mga narerent naman na mga air coolers at lights eh. hihi!
happy planning!

rosey04

• lalala
  • dumbidumdidum
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2012, 03:33:39 PM »
hi mommies! i need a favor to anyone who is a resident of chateau ellysee. i would to book their function hall for may daughter's 1st bday party. but they need a letter of endorsement from a unit owner/tenant. please.. i need your help badly...
you gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow. :)

Alec_Feline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 03:02:22 AM »
Hi, need help din po.
My daughter is turning 7 on September. She wants a Fancy Dress Party. So kids would get to dress up whatever they want. Gagawin ko sana parang Alice in Wonderland ang theme.
My problem is the budget. I don't want to spend so much kasi her dad and I are getting married this December, so another gastos na naman.
Any suggestions?
Target number of guests: 80
Target budget: 20k or below
Can't hold the party at home, masyado marami ang 80 pax, di kasya.
Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

theconceptqueen

• GirlTalker
  • Events Planner/ Stylist-Decorator
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 11:02:53 PM »
Hi, need help din po.
My daughter is turning 7 on September. She wants a Fancy Dress Party. So kids would get to dress up whatever they want. Gagawin ko sana parang Alice in Wonderland ang theme.
My problem is the budget. I don't want to spend so much kasi her dad and I are getting married this December, so another gastos na naman.
Any suggestions?
Target number of guests: 80
Target budget: 20k or below
Can't hold the party at home, masyado marami ang 80 pax, di kasya.
Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance
Hello,Sis. Please tell us your preferred location,so we may suggest venues to you.

bibibuy

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ... Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 06:20:41 AM »
I NEED HELP!  my son's dedication and 1st birthday will be on october.  church will be in CTK green meadows @2pm.  im still not done with my guestlist but we are expecting 150 adults and 50 kids.  for the catering im torn between alba's catering and peachandpink catering.  Theme would be Dragon's.  im the only one who is planning and budget minimum 40k max will be 60k.  I dont know where the reception will be.  function hall/room of CTK is already booked for the date of my son's day and it looked really small for 150-200pax... yung mura sana and malaki... ;D
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperament

Alec_Feline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »
Hello,Sis. Please tell us your preferred location,so we may suggest venues to you.

We're from QC, so sana within the area lang. Near West Avenue. Thank you sis

Alec_Feline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 07:48:51 AM »
just had our party last monday at philam homes clubhouse qc. the place is big with ample parking space.
ok naman ang aircon, malamig na din kahit papano. pero medyo madilim yung mga ilaw. buti nalang may spotlight for the video.
well, i would still recommend this place 'coz it's accessible (gates are along edsa and west ave) and the function area is quite big. kung hindi naman satisfied sa lamig at lights, may mga narerent naman na mga air coolers at lights eh. hihi!
happy planning!

how much po rent ng clubhouse sa philam homes?

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.