Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 28 NOV 14
Need to maximize room space? Make sure you utilize built-in closets and freestanding cabinets.
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Venue Thread VI  (Read 167072 times)

chiclifestyle07

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Party Venue Thread VI
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2012, 10:43:32 PM »
My son just celebrated his 3rd Birthday Party in Kidzville Podium.

It's perfect for busy parents who don't have much time to plan & prepare their child's party.

They take care of everything:
  • registration
    invitations
    venue
    balloons
    decor
    food
    host
    games
    prizes
    lootbags
    food carts
    kids' activities

We just showed up 30 minutes before the party with our cake, that's it!  ;)

Their accredited caterer is Verleo so the quality & quantity of food/service is assured.

Their lootbags are impressive & theme-related.  Prizes also are nice!  The kids all wanted to join the games because of the cool prizes they prepared.

They have a Play Maze & Community Center where the kids can play.  They all loved it!  Even the daddies wanted to join the fun.

Our party room was really big & spacious.  It even has it's own CR. 

Our guests were really happy with the food & impressed with the venue.
My husband & I went home happy & NOT tired.   ;D
Yay for Kidzville!

sis, how many adult guests did you have?

paria

• Probationary
« Reply #161 on: August 14, 2012, 07:35:03 PM »
Hi. Can someone recommend a party venue for 100pax? 10k budget for venue. Around Manila sana or QC. Anybody heard of PMA na malapit sa trinoma? Nabasa ko siya sa old threads pero I can't send private messages. Help please hehe

purplemuffin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2012, 06:17:51 AM »
^hi sis! Yup,  PMA is near Trinoma.  Current rate is 12k.  Where particularly in QC would you like to hold your party.  Near Trinoma area lang ba sis? 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:21:15 AM by purplemuffin »

sunburned

• Probationary
« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
i've always been at home at Oasis.  Had my daughter's 1st Bday, my son's 7th bday and nephew's 1st bday at their pavillon.  And am currently planning for my unica hija's 7th bday next year, but will go with an evening setting this time to appreciate the elegant effect of the full swags.  :)

red_mama

• GirlTalker
  • a loving wife & mother of three wonderful kids :)
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2012, 06:13:41 PM »
mga sis, any feedback naman sa The Creamery, NIDO Science Discovery Center (both MOA) and Museo Pambata, scouting those venues kasi for my bunso's 1st birthday... out na kasi ang Pixie Forest sa akin, naguluhan ako sa set-up ng picnic grove nila, Max's Sucat naman dun na ang binyag nya...

Ayaw ko muna kasi ng house party, sobrang nakakapagod ... TIA! :)

princessrio

• Super GirlTalker
  • God has given me the best gifts...
    • Our road 2 forever
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2012, 09:37:17 PM »
^sis, i'm eyeing for museong pambata too. bulungan mo ako pag may nakuha kang feedback ha?
my husband and son are my life <3

red_mama

• GirlTalker
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:50 AM »
^hi sis, made an inquiry over the phone, 2 venues can be used for a kiddie party in Museo Pambata

Multi purpose hall - 12K, 3-hrs party time, capacity of 150 pax
                            inclusive of 1 hr museum tour, use of venue & sound system, tables and chairs

Karapatan Hall -  15K (same inclusions) bigger than the multi-purpose hall, pero capacity is upto 120 pax at the moment dahil may exhibit na naka display don

may mga accredited caterers/fastfoods and party planners/organizers sila, pwede din kumuha ng ibang supplier pero may applicable corkage fees sila, you may contact 523-1797 for further queries

plan ko muna ocular yung lugar before i finalize, pero nag pa pencil-book na din ako, just to make sure, hth! :)

princessrio

• Super GirlTalker
    • Our road 2 forever
« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2012, 05:06:33 PM »
^yan din lang kasi nagather kong info. siguro puntahan ko na lang yung museong pambata with my caterer. have no plans of getting pp kasi.

kelan pala yung sa yo? guess i have to pencilbook them also.

paria

• Probationary
« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2012, 09:15:26 PM »
^hi sis! Yup,  PMA is near Trinoma.  Current rate is 12k.  Where particularly in QC would you like to hold your party.  Near Trinoma area lang ba sis?

Do you have their contact number? Manila area nga kung pwede sana eh :) I live in Sampaloc. Thanks so much for replying! :D

princessrio

• Super GirlTalker
    • Our road 2 forever
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2012, 09:50:39 PM »
paria - rmh has a small venue that can accommodate mga 100 persons. nakalimutan ko lang kung magkano. meron din yung patio de manila sa malate which can accommodate mga 150. it's 12k for 8 hours. yun nga lang, may inhouse lights and sounds sila for 5k. sa tabinila yung aquasphere. i-google mo na lang sila. you might want to check marc 2000 din. kanto ng taft and quirino, malapit sa philhealth. 15k dun. museong pambata may function rooms/halls sila.

red_mama

• GirlTalker
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2012, 09:59:49 PM »
^yan din lang kasi nagather kong info. siguro puntahan ko na lang yung museong pambata with my caterer. have no plans of getting pp kasi.

kelan pala yung sa yo? guess i have to pencilbook them also.

pareho tayo sis, no PP  sa Oct 27 yung date na pina pencil-booked ko, pero may nauna na daw sa akin, so pag nag confirm yung nauna, definitely out na ako sa venue :(  anywayz still scouting for other venues...

happy preps! :)

Alec_Feline

• GirlTalker
« Reply #171 on: August 19, 2012, 05:36:55 AM »
I'm almost done preparing for my daughter's 7th birthday. Glad to announce that I've now decided on the venue. I knw I have asked you sisses before to help me how to go about preparing for a fancy dress party, with 80 guests and oh so little budget. And yes, you were all right-- it's impossible. We went a little bit over the set budget, but juuust a little. (Surprisingly, yes, just a little bit over.)

I decided on having the party at Shakey's Restaurant, in Delta, QC. The place is nice, the ambience is pleasant, the staff is very courteous and the food is not too expensive.
Now, in order to pull off the fancy dress theme, we'll ask all the guest kids to come in their favorite costume, and the adults to wear their silliest hat.
Since my daughter would love the theme to be closely similar to that of Alice in Wonderland's, then she would be Alice in Wonderland. Her older brother will be the mad hatter and I'll be the white queen. (Hey don't give me that look, nope, I don't have any plans of wearing a ball gown like the white queen's at Shakey's. I'll probably just wear a white casual dress. Let say, I'll be more of a modern version of white queen. Okay. Settled.)  :)
We also plan to have mini cupcakes/choco candy bars on every table bearing "eat me" labels.
We decided to get the most late party schedule so there won't be a problem extending.
I'm delighted. My daughter has never been this excited!

As a result, here are what I got for a budget of less than 25k for 80 guests:
2 Magicians
unlimited face painting
party popper
photobooth
party favors and prices (diy)
table set-ups (diy)
alice in wonderland invitations (diy)
balloons
food (pizza, pasta, chicken, mojos, ice cream, drinks)
party venue
costumes for my 2 kids

Not bad huh! Now, it's time to work on the party program. I have some ideas, but has not collected my thoughts yet on how to put them all together. 7 wishes, 7 gifts, entertainment, magic, serving of food, chit chats with the guests, photoboot and face painting--how do you put these altogether in 3 hours?
Hmmm.

purplemuffin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #173 on: August 23, 2012, 12:56:11 PM »
@paria PMA's contact number is 9296366.  If near Trinoma lang preference mo,  you can also try Philam Clubhouse or Sta. Rita de Cascia function hall locate inside Philam Clubhouse as well. 

YvonneMV

• Probationary
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2012, 07:26:15 AM »
Hello sisses!

I'm looking for a venue for my daughter's 1st bday and we will have around 100-120 guests. We are based overseas and I checked out venues online. Here are my preferred venues, hope u can provide info - rates, need sponsor or not, capacity etc:

- North Forbes
- Urdaneta Village
- Tektite Auditorium
- Northeast Greenhills
- Residences at Greenbelt

I've already talked to Passion Cooks and I would really prefer them to cater our event. Hope u can help us. TIA!

jessicamarielim

« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:44 PM »
hi all,

can someone tell me how much is the rate and if i need a sponsor for a party either in wack wack clubhouse or west greenhills clubhuse? TIA!

ooh-la-la

• ~i love my baby sam~
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #176 on: September 03, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »
wow! good deal yang sa Kidzville ha.. I will inquire nga this week :)
teehee!

nikkiz.

• MMU makes me a happy
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Not Just Minerals
« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2012, 04:19:29 PM »
Joining!

purpleiacious

• GirlTalker
« Reply #178 on: September 05, 2012, 03:21:51 PM »
hi mga sis,nakita ko tong site na to..baka makatulong sa mga venues!
http://www.hizonscatering.com/reception-venues/
hirap talaga mag hanap ng venue which is suitable sa budget at gusto natin ang ambiance..goodluck satin,hope that link helps!!

nikkiz.

• MMU makes me a happy
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Not Just Minerals
« Reply #179 on: September 05, 2012, 09:59:10 PM »
This October will be my 2 daughters' 8th and 1st birthdays. We plan to have a joint party more for my older kid as she wasn't able to have one last year coz I gave birth. Shakey's E. Rod. was our initial plan but after learning from the thread that they only have Barney and Justice League themes, parang ayaw na ng daughter ko. Now we don't know where to hold it. Saan pa kaya maganda as budget is limited. Jolibee is not an option as she had her 1st birthday there before.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.