Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 22 AUG 14
Lessen the load on nature! Bring your own silverware instead of using plastic forks and spoons for lunch.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Neurologist or neuro sugeon for headache problems  (Read 1883 times)

lavariel

Neurologist or neuro sugeon for headache problems
« on: April 04, 2012, 01:43:24 AM »
Hi Girls! Ask ko lang if anyone knows a good neurologist or neuro surgeon na hindi masyado mahal pero magaling.

My partner kasi has been having constant headaches na migraines but since she's allergic to biogesic and pain killers, tempra lang ang natatake niya for the pain. According to her, it's been like that for a long time already (we just got together last year) and she has a 'bukol' on her head from an incident during her childhood. She worries it's getting bigger and merong parang line in the middle on her head (extending from between her eyes to her forehead). Hindi naman siya halata, but it can be felt kapag kinakapa.

I'm really worried for her lalo kasi OFW siya and sa June pa siya makakauwi for good. She'll be here ng Holy Week but the doctors that I've called up aren't free kapag holidays. Mga sis, help! I'm really getting desperate and worried. :(

sue323

• Super GirlTalker
    • Sue's Gallery
Re: Neurologist or neuro sugeon for headache problems
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 01:59:30 AM »
I have a friend who is a neurologist.  I will PM you his contact details.

destiny_27

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 10:09:04 PM »
sis sue323, pwede pa-send din sakin ng contact info ng friend mo na neuro. i also need one. thanks a lot.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep..

j_in_tokyo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • You are the worst thing that ever happened to me!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
sis sue323
pwede pasend din sa akin yung contact details nun friend mong neurologist?
thanks

midnight

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 01:15:18 PM »
Me too please. Thanks!
'...help me make the music of the night...'

chinita_honey

• Probationary
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 10:14:55 AM »
Question po.... Neurologist din po ba ang dapat puntahan for consultation for a suspected Parkinsons disease? If yes, anyone you know somewhere in Carmona, Cavite or anywhere near the place?

Thanks in advance!

lil_mango

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »
^yes, please see a neurologist.

alone2nit

• Isang die-hard MJ fan na
  • GirlTalker
  • Michael Jackson: I'm alive and I'm here forever
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2014, 08:42:56 AM »
You can try my neurologist, Hazel L. Paragua, Cardinal Santos Medical Center 727-0001 loc. 2176.

She's magaling, mabait, sulit ang bayad, cares for her patients talaga.

Ren and Cheska are my Forte

sugardrop

• Super GirlTalker
  • Loving life's simple pleasures.
    • J'adore Rougit
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 09:28:26 AM »
Dr. Peter Rivera
A little backreading won't hurt.

J'adore Rougit

Instagram: greenappletini

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.