Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 DEC 14
Do you suffer from split ends and hair breakage? Avoid doing treatments like perming, coloring, or rebonding. Hair abuse makes your hair prone to breakage!
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Need a good doctor/surgeon pls ...  (Read 1745 times)

ijj2k

• Happy and hardworking
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Lovin' and livin' my life.
Need a good doctor/surgeon pls ...
« on: March 27, 2012, 04:08:06 AM »
Hi guys! hope veryone's fine.

We are suspecting my mom is suffering from umbilical hernia ... she hasn't gone to any doctor for consultation and I'm really scared for her. Her tummy is getting bigger and our family is already worried.

Do you guys know of any doctor/surgeon na magaling pero [textspeak!] naman ganun ka mahal maningil? We don't come from a rich family and we are just struggling to get by everyday.

I will appreciate all your help and suggestions.

By the way, any doctor/surgeon within makati/pasay/manila sana if you know any.

Thanks in advance!
It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. -Friedrich Nietzsche

sue323

• Super GirlTalker
    • Sue's Gallery
Re: Need a good doctor/surgeon pls ...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 02:12:38 AM »
Hi sis. What are her other symptoms? Baka naman hindi kailangan ng surgery. Why not consult first with your family doctor or an internist? San kayo sa Manila?

ijj2k

• Happy and hardworking
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Lovin' and livin' my life.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2012, 10:36:50 AM »
Hi sis. What are her other symptoms? Baka naman hindi kailangan ng surgery. Why not consult first with your family doctor or an internist? San kayo sa Manila?

Yun lang naman sis. lumaki yung tyan nya and yung pusod nya parang bumukol palabas. kinakabahan kasi ako para sa kanya. gusto nga namin ipakonsulta sya kaso we dont have any idea kung san magandang magpakonsulta. Taga pasay kami sis.

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. -Friedrich Nietzsche

sue323

• Super GirlTalker
    • Sue's Gallery
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 02:04:05 AM »
Sis, I sent you a PM. Hope you received it.

yezzi

• Junior GirlTalker
  • I M POSSIBLE
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 10:13:18 PM »
Hi, I'm really not sure where to post my question but anyways here nalang since I'm looking for a particular doctor.

My finger (left index) is swollen at it's side, it's been a month na, tolerable naman siya, and not that obvious unless titigan talaga, para siyang ingrown na namaga pero hindi ko maalala na nasugat yung finger ko right before namaga, siguro 2 weeks before that I pulled the dry skin and there after 2 weeks masakit na ??? and now pag pini-press ko siya may something sa loob I dunno kung ano yun or puss, yung pain nya is parang may laman or tender siya, ang hirap i-describe. Saan po ba siya pwedeng doctor ipacheck up? kasi parang lalo na siyang namamaga. TIA
love & get hurt, get hurt & learn, learn and love again :)

melloddee

• me, myself and i
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • AnYthIng LesS ThaN MaD LovE Is a WaSTe oF TimE
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 04:54:20 PM »
Dra. Genevieve Padilla at St Lukes Medical Center in E. Rodriguez.. i had my gallbladder removed and she was my surgeon.. im satisfied :)
Signature edited.

rave21lala

• Certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 02:47:45 AM »
@ijj2k - sis, you can consult doc sherry lee. she's a surgeon in cardinal santos medical center, but you can ask her first here in girl talk. i think she is the only doctor who answers medical questions here. 
This girl is on fire!!!

bdayboy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 05:07:34 PM »
@yezzi - looks like you have an infected ingrown.  I recently had the same experience and I didn't know that it was already infected.  Fortunately, I have a doctor friend who I showed it to and immediately identified it as an infected ingrown.  He said I could have it looked at by a general surgeon as they are the ones who treat these types of things but he gave me a prescription for an anti-biotic which got rid of the infection a few days after taking it.  I would suggest have it get looked at by a surgeon ASAP because when it gets worse, you might need to have it surgically removed. 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.