Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 18 APR 14
Instead of sweeping floors with a broom, which just pushes dirt around, try a static sweeper, which attracts and holds dust.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Host/Magician Suggestions  (Read 90399 times)

purplepop

• Probationary
Party Host/Magician Suggestions
« on: March 26, 2012, 01:54:50 pm »
Hi guys,
I'm in need of a  party host who can also do magic, facilitate games, balloon twist & ventri
Someone who could also get the attention of adult guests

I want to hear from your experience of these recommended hosts!

Your help will be highly appreciated!
Thank you so much!!  ;)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:55:46 pm by purplepop »

bucketsale

• travel.dine.explore
  • GirlTalker
  • CerTified Viajera
Re: Party Host/Magician Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 03:31:35 pm »
i know someone that I already rented during the 1st bday of my kid. tried and tested na sya... here's his number 09081329345.
Happy and blessed..

ladit

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 09:34:09 pm »
We got Bumpy for our daughter's first birthday. Magaling siya, and even the adults enjoyed the program. May games din siya for adults if you have more adult guests than kids. He arrived early sa venue, and even extended kasi na-late ang guests namin dahil sa ulan. Siya na bahala sa buong program, I just went around to talk to guests tapos punta sa harap if tatawagin niya kami. I booked him through Jacque of Partyboosters.

babythug28

• a certified domestic diva
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Live, Love, and Eat
    • The Chronicles of a DOmestic Diva
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 03:37:40 am »
sa Cavite area, meron akong nakuha last January for my baby's first bday...super galing ng clowns nila (supposed to be 2 lang [textspeak!] kasama sa binayaran ko, pero naging 4 silang dumating *that's another story)

they even helped me sa preparation ng party and naggawa sila ng balloon setting sa venue without extra charge

try to check jecas4clowns.multiply.com ... mabilis and hassle-free kausap si Manny

bucketsale

• travel.dine.explore
  • GirlTalker
  • CerTified Viajera
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 03:48:19 pm »
Babythug il try yung sinasabi mo kasi mag3rd bday na baby ko
Happy and blessed..

glamorosa_09

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 10:29:55 pm »
I highly recommend Ms. Lhen, just had my baby's first birthday party kanina and it was a blast.
Affordable sya at 4,500 then maachieve mo pa lahat ng goals mo,

someone who can also do magic, facilitate games, balloon twist & ventri
Someone who could also get the attention of adult guests.

Sobrang nag-enjoy ang adults and kids kanina sa party.

Here's my review from Smart Parenting

"My baby's birthday celebration today was a blast! And after seeing Ms. Lhen host the event, I have to agree with all the positive feed backs here from mommies =)

Anyways, apart from her hosting and performances, I have observed na nagiging bida yung mga kids sa event mismo, yung mga sagot at behaviors nilang makukulit ,yun ang sobrang naka entertain at nakapag-patawa sa mga adult guests. And Ms. Lhen was able to bring it out from the kids.

Nakakatuwa yung patagalan ng "Happy Birthday Yeshaaaaaaa (my baby'sname)," Instead of the usual na mga kids ang nagparticipate, eh this time mga lola, hehe. Meron din kasi games for adults. Nakakatuwa rin yung mga twists ng games niya.

Nagcostume din sya na Snow White according to our party theme na Disney Princesses.

During the party lahat masaya. Totoo yung mga reviews ng mga mommies here na sobrang nag-enjoy at na-entertain din yung mga adult guests. And to add to that, she's really a bubbly person and she seems to be happy in what she's doing =)"
"Better to live on the edge of a roof than to share a house with a contentious woman." - Proverbs 21:9

The Feast - A weekly catholic prayer meeting. Find a Feast near you!

bucketsale

• travel.dine.explore
  • GirlTalker
  • CerTified Viajera
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 08:34:00 am »
how can we contact Ms. Lhen?
Happy and blessed..

johan827

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2012, 04:39:52 pm »
her no is 0915.334.7502.  her email ad-ep_happworld@yahoo.com.ph.  its easy to get in touch w/her thru her mobile. 

ang party ng bunsoy ko is this coming saturday... ill be getting also balloon decor labor only service from her.  promise ill post my review after the party. 

eche

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2012, 07:33:04 pm »
her no is 0915.334.7502.  her email ad-ep_happworld@yahoo.com.ph.  its easy to get in touch w/her thru her mobile. 

ang party ng bunsoy ko is this coming saturday... ill be getting also balloon decor labor only service from her.  promise ill post my review after the party.

Correction lang po sa number.. her number is 0915.344.7502. Not 334 :)

WandaWits

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 05:18:52 pm »

ok din kaya siya mag hosting for a boy's 7th party?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:42:17 pm by WandaWits »
Posting how I feel. Posting what I think.

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »
would anybody know how much ang rate ni aldino?

anybody who can recommend a party host / magician/ ventri act at P5k budget or less?

johan827

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2012, 09:54:14 am »
Correction lang po sa number.. her number is 0915.344.7502. Not 334 :)

thanks eche :) sowee nagmamadali eh :(

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2012, 11:03:17 am »
Sa mga party planners/mommies who got his services before, any feedback re Flooch? Thanks in advance!
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

aleng_maganda

• Senior GirlTalker
  • SAHM! and i love it...
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2012, 10:32:53 pm »

Flooch- very good in hosting, very organized pati games nya may age bracket pati pag bigay ng give aways na oorganize nya ng maayos. Basic magic tricks. Ang di ko lang masyadong gusto is he keeps on shouting. Pero over all Very good naman ang ratings ko sa kanya.
"Life is not as perfect as i wanted it to be BUT i am completely HAPPY!"

swiTsuplada

• Senior GirlTalker
  • *no room for sadness*
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2012, 02:00:04 am »
OK sis, thanks so much for the feedback! :)

Ang hirap pala mamili ng party host na all-in-one package at a very affordable price.
I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just jackasses.

VShe

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Glamour Power
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2012, 08:07:12 am »
I also got ms lhen for my daughter's party on may 6
Glamour doesn't just happen, people don't wake up in the morning glamorous." - Virginia Postrel

http://facebook.com/iamglamourpower

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2012, 08:34:24 am »
any feedback on franz the magician? saw his ad in sulit

bossnbabes

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 04:46:54 pm »
We got flooch last weekend.  I was kinda disappointed because we had very few games. Probabaly less then 5 games for the kids.  He opened the idea kasi of getting The Golden Show as additional entertainment but I didn't know that this would mean less games for kids.  Ayun, maraming natirang prizes na pinamigay nalang din namin in the end.  We didn't have adult guest participation too.  Not like what I've read sa mga feedback.  He is a good host.  We love his ventri act. It's also true that he is very organized, specially with the candle blowing and distribution of give aways. His magic tricks are the usual type and so-so. Medyo nagmamadali din siya for to leave kasi may next event pa siya. So overall, I can say I'm not fully satisfied so will definitely try another host next time.

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2012, 05:00:56 pm »
I also attended a party before with Flooch as host. Medyo konti nga din ang nakita kong games for kids and lalo for adults. No problem with his ventri act, the kids laughed and enjoyed naman. Though the usual magic tricks, seamless pa rin naman ang execution niya. tingin ko naman kasi pare-pareho lang talaga ang magic tricks na ginagawa ng magician during kiddie parties. Minsan may konting variation din, pero minimal lang. No question also in his ability to speak well in English and yung pagiging organize sa party. Pero I must agree with you na parang medyo may kulang nga. Siguro nga kasi nagmamadali siya or baka nga dahil may side entertainment pa na Golden Show

bossnbabes

• Probationary
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2012, 06:59:00 pm »
^ I agree.  Actually, mas matagal pa yung performance ng The Golden Show compared to his magic and games combined.  Feeling ko lang kasi he should focus more on games kasi mas nag eenjoy yung kids dun.  Yung magic tricks nya alam na nung ibang kids and adults so they were not so amazed with it. They said they enjoyed the ventri act and that's it. Siguro for those who will get flooch, just give him clear instructions of your goal. I entrusted everything to him and I had high expectation din kasi because of the feedback I got from other clients kaya siguro I'm not fully satisfied. Just sharing my experience para naiwasan ang disappointments. 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!