Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 20 AUG 14
Are you forgetful? Write things down and keep lists to organize your life better.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?  (Read 11177 times)

cest.la.vie

• GirlTalker
Re: Would you prefer a guy older or younger than you?
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2012, 05:16:11 AM »
older. kapag younger parang di tolerable.

wow, halos lahat ng sagot, older.

KittiEKittiE

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Purr... Purr...
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »
Older. About 5 years gap. Not really comfortable kapag ako yung mas matanda. Doesn't feel right for me hehe :p
Embrace the change - it's a positive thing.

crazycoolchic19

• Domestic Goddess,Music lover,dog lover,vain,biker,and a super long time GT member addict since 2005.
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Pretty and Hot
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2012, 08:22:18 AM »
Older guys ,  5 -10 yrs.gap they are matured and stable na kase, tsaka masarap silang kausap , may sense talaga.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 08:23:59 AM by crazycoolchic19 »
I won't mind living in a world controlled by you men as long as i am the woman in control of your world, the center of your sphere.

rhovinc

• GirlTalker
  • love to love and love
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2012, 10:08:17 AM »
kung pwede mamili.. older please...

mischa04

• is simple, bold, strive for perfection, confident, aggressive, very intuitive, have a very active imagination, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • B.I.T.C.H - Babe In Total Control of Herself
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2012, 12:43:39 PM »
Older guys ,  5 -10 yrs.gap they are matured and stable na kase, tsaka masarap silang kausap , may sense talaga.

I agree sis, lalo na yung sense during conversations iba talaga.. :)
Try to avoid being inlove with the IDEA of being inlove. It will cause you to be with people you shouldn't be with.

romanticure

• Hard to Keep
  • GirlTalker
  • Love comes quickly in whatever you do..
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2012, 03:58:53 AM »

pwedeng makisabat? I'm 36yo. i can feed, dress, shelter you for a lifetime, pero mahirap yatang makisama sa 10years younger than me kung ang pamantayan lang e gagawin kayong prinsesa or wala pang ganong experience sa pakikipag relasyon. sabi nyo nga mas madaling mag mature ang babae sa lalake, pero hindi lahat ng batch nyo matatag(hindi madaling bumitaw) at madaling umintindi. yung mga college ngayon parang high school lang batang bata pa itsura at pag iisip. mas maganda pa rin siguro mga kasing age nyo na lang.   
Men in love show more activity in the visual part of the brain while women show more activity in the area that governs memory.

wowry

• Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm so FLY!
    • DJ JAVA
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2012, 06:02:30 AM »
older please. kami ni hubby 8 years gap :)
"I am not young but I feel young. The day I feel old, I will go to bed and stay there..I feel that to live is a wonderful thing" Coco Chanel
https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Java/57240247047?ref_type=bookmark

mischa04

• is simple, bold, strive for perfection, confident, aggressive, very intuitive, have a very active imagination, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • B.I.T.C.H - Babe In Total Control of Herself
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2012, 09:12:26 PM »
pwedeng makisabat? I'm 36yo. i can feed, dress, shelter you for a lifetime, pero mahirap yatang makisama sa 10years younger than me kung ang pamantayan lang e gagawin kayong prinsesa or wala pang ganong experience sa pakikipag relasyon. sabi nyo nga mas madaling mag mature ang babae sa lalake, pero hindi lahat ng batch nyo matatag(hindi madaling bumitaw) at madaling umintindi. yung mga college ngayon parang high school lang batang bata pa itsura at pag iisip. mas maganda pa rin siguro mga kasing age nyo na lang.   

Yup may point ka po..hindi lahat nag-act sa kung anong age nila..may matanda na pero bata kung umasta meron naman bata pero matanda na umasta.. Siguro if girls like older men then it's because mature na rin kasi sila mag-isip kaya they want someone na mature and may sense to match them..may mga malalaking age gap pero nagwowork talaga as in happily married kasi nagkakasundo sila when it comes to thinking and opinions. :)
Try to avoid being inlove with the IDEA of being inlove. It will cause you to be with people you shouldn't be with.

@JLO

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2012, 12:30:10 AM »
older...

jccastro15

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Your face is not a coloring book. Chill with the makeup!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
Older too..
A girl is much more than she seems. She is not a toy. Underneath that makeup and hair, there's a sign that says "Handle with care".

schumine

• GirlTalker
  • wherever ur HEART is,dt is wer ul find ur TREASURE
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »
I prefer older.. my bf is 5yrs older than me  ;)
if you could read what's in my heart, you'd be in tears.

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2012, 05:40:21 PM »
susmiyooooo... i had my first ex, 26 ako nuon sya naman 24 twas ended just this feb. im 32 now. may 2nd bf is 28 palang awwww

lovely_chic

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2012, 10:05:44 PM »
Older. My ex is 11 years older than me and we really click till now. I can't imagine my life if the guy is younger than me.

i_v_y

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2012, 03:58:10 AM »
I prefer older men. Recently may pumorma sa akin na 22 years old at ako naman ay 31. Nagasayang lang ako ng oras. Nainis pa ako.  :P

My one great love is 23 years older sa akin, we clicked and I never felt the disparity between the two of us. What i loved about this guy, he made me realized that i was smart woman who is capable of a lot of things. He taught me a lot about life, he got me into reading, he taught me to love life and a lot of stuff. He is the most romantic man I have ever known.

He is now 56 and still looks younger. Parang Vic Sotto.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 04:26:47 AM by i_v_y »

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2012, 04:11:44 AM »
I think 2-4 years gap is the average, to match the maturity and level of thinking ng lalaki sa babae, based on studies guys are typically 3 years immature than girls with the same age.

ANd for most guys, we always prefer the younger ones syempre! but not to young.. ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

MeganDa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2012, 04:32:19 AM »

Older din...
matured and stable plus mahaba ang pasensya ;D
Live Like You Were Dying

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2012, 04:34:24 AM »
Older din...
matured and stable plus mahaba ang pasensya ;D

Kailangan ba laging mahaba? ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

MeganDa

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2012, 05:01:55 AM »
Kailangan ba laging mahaba? ;D

Pwede namang hindi ;D

Also for me older guys are more reliable and less demanding ;)
Live Like You Were Dying

mhieniardhie

• GirlTalker
  • Blogger and Beauty adventurer
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:11 PM »
younger i think?
kase [textspeak!] now i have a boyfriend and i'm 2 years older than him. PEro sobrang ayos  talaga. He loves and i love him. his matured enough for me :)
childish kasi ako, ka ayun.
i love him so much kase sometimes pag sinusumpong pag ka childish ko. As in CHILDISH talga. he just riding with me. I mean he rides all the silly thoughts i tell him. :')
and he never gave up on me though i'm so hard to deal with :) <3
sorry kung napakwento ako ^^
Love to screw up everything....

jamien

• GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: November 01, 2012, 01:12:06 PM »
older para di awkward.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.