That's sad sis. From my point of view, it seems you are breaking all the rules. Sorry ha I'l be frank with you. There's a reason I encouraged you to read "Why Men Love Bitches", it's because being too nice turns them off and you need to learn what to do, how to act, to keep him hooked. You're doing the things under "What NOT to do". Aaminin ko my advice seem so "bookish", but it's tried and tested, I assure you, it works (as long as he's already attracted to you).
Some rules that you MUST follow:
1. Never be the first to text him.
2. Never plead with him. If he wants space, give him space, LOTS of it!
3. Never call him. If you're returning a call, do it when he already has 4 missed calls.
4. Never be the first to tell him you love him.
5. If he's becoming aloof, be more aloof! Monkey see, monkey do. Kung anong ginagawa nya sayo ibalik mo lang sa kanya.
You might think, it seems like you're playing mind games, or being manipulative. But dating IS a game. That's why they call it the "dating game". You have to play by the rules if you want to win. I suggest you also read "The Rules". This is urgent. No time to lose girl, you have to do a 180% change in your strategy.