Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center  (Read 18623 times)

xteenmae

• Probationary
Re: Commonwealth Hospital and Medical Center
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »
thanks. ok narin pala [textspeak!] price, hope magamit ko sss and philhealth. i thought super duper mahal dun.

no prob :) super okay dun.. mabait pa nurses and staff nila.. they even allowed me to bring my phone sa labor room.. nasa states kasi hubby ko so i was able to talk to him habang naglelabor ako.. which is good.. okay pa facilities nila :)

Shin019

• GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 04:15:42 PM »
Hi guys! I think this will help. :)

Hi Ms. Agatha,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Below are the rates and inclusions of our NSD & C/S packages.

A. Normal Spontaneous Delivery (NSD) Package (with or without PhilHealth)
                Ward (4 beds)                                  -               15,000.00
                Semi-Private (2 beds)                         -               17,000.00

B. Cesarean Section (CS) Package (with or without PhilHealth and regardless of the type of procedure)
                Ward(4 beds)                                   -               25, 000.00
                Semi-Private (2 beds)                         -               35, 000.00

Note: The package shall include the Newborn charges, provided, the case is an uncomplicated one. Otherwise, regular charges shall be applied.

The above-mentioned package rates shall be exclusive of Doctors’ Professional Fees. Regular charges shall be applied to patients using the private and suite rooms.

Package rates are subject to change at any time as the need arises.

Should you have other concerns, please contact our Info/Admitting Office at (02) 930-0000 loc. 101/128.
Thank you.

andalusian

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 05:02:26 AM »

Hello!  Just joined this forum and had recently been to this hospital.

My OBG is Dr.  Melissa Jane Santos, I had a requested a pap smear that day but we found out na I am pregnant pala.   

Okay naman ang hospital surroundings, malinis and ventilated.  As for the Transv Ultrasound, we got a feedback na expensive daw yung singil sa amin for Php1,300.  It was my first time so wala ako idea that time kung mahal pa sya or hindi :)  The doctor who performed ultrasound was Dr. Liamco.  We had to wait 2hrs, official schedule that Friday was 12pm ang start pero past 2pm na dumating si Dra.  I don't know it this scenario is common sa ibang doctors, it was our first time to consult sa OBG kasi.

momskyG

• Probationary
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2012, 11:48:28 AM »
Hello Sis, Baka si Dra. Lianko yon Sis. She's my OB-gyne/sonologist 2pm na talaga sya bumaba for ultrasound kase may mga pasyente pa sya upstair. 1300 talaga ang transV sa kanila since tertiary hospital sila mas mahal talaga ang rate comparing to other hospitals.

andalusian

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2012, 08:05:20 AM »
^ hello sis!  tama ka Dr. Lianko pala ang name nya.. I find her okay actually.. not intimidating and ang tagal nya sa pagprobe ng cervix / uterus ko.  wala pa lang talaga nakita sa transv ko that time kasi  around 4wks pa lang ako.

sad naman pala kung 2pm talaga ang sched nya that day.. wrong info ang binigay samin na 12 daw.   oh well :)  thanks for confirming the ultrasound price :)

Shin019

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2012, 05:04:30 PM »
hi mga sis. havr you asked how much pf ng mga ob nyo during childbirth na? we're scouting for a new ob kasi.

marygabriellee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2012, 10:59:55 AM »
I wanted to transfer to Dra Toy because of all the feedback I've read here. Asa Medical City SMF din sya kaya magagamit ko Maxicare.:)

LeAnEn

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2012, 09:56:56 AM »
hi i just underwent d&c today. the nurses were very helpful. while on recovrry room the nurse even wished me na sana pagblik ko manganganak nko. i really appreciate yhat. kht nasa ward ako attendant nurses r always present and immediate in giving attn. full pack p nman hospital this wk.

Kady_14

• Nanay ni Abudayday at Kutchikoy!
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:30 AM »
Hi. I just want to ask Dr. Visitacion Toy's schedules in FEU and MEdical City SMF. As I read these feedbacks about her, I want to also consider her as my OB. Yung OB ko kasi ngayon sa Megaclinic sa Megamall is pabaya and hindi makausap ng maayos. Lahat ng di pwede sa karamihan ng OB, pwede sakanya. That's why I want to change my OB. I will wait for your reply. Thanks so much!

So sorry Eilish120512 late reply, baka nakapanganak ka na. Dr. Toy's sched has been posted by sis xteenmae. I asked Dr. Toy about her packages in CH, sabi nya by request lang daw sya ngpapaanak dun kasi baka magalit si MedCity. lol. I'd suggest you see her in MedCity SMF Mon(9am) and Wed (4pm) sya dun. I'm just not sure about the time. I'll update this na lang.I can't post her PF and consultation since I've given birth in 2003 and 2004 pa, consultation naman is usually paid through my healthcard. No doubt if manganganak pa ako ulit, siya pa rin ang kukunin ko. Hopefully by next year.

Re: Pedia. My kids pedia used to be Dr. Paul Peter Ong but is now in the States. He was replaced by Dra. Javison also referred by Dra. Toy. Mga ka-tandem nya 'to. Wala akong masabi sa mga referred pedias ni Dra. Toy kasi super pasensioso sila sa mga bata, mababait and hindi mukhang pera. Sulit bayad mo, minsan kahit hindi lang yun ang papacheck mo, i-tthorough checkup nila and would suggest, give free vitamins or chocolate drinks for your kids to try. My kids are 8&9 years old and trust me, I've had my share of pedia stories, me iba na parang napipikon kapag nag-iiyak anak mo or ayaw uminom gamot. Nakakatuwa si Dra. Javison, she's a text away. Minsan if my kids are sick, at gabi na, itetext lang namin sya, she'll reply and text anung ipapainom and dosage. She'll ask you to text her the following day kung me progress, kung hindi bumuti, saka lang nya sasabihin na dalin mo sa kanya, kung saan mang clinic sya naka-sched. Unlike nung ibang pedias na sasabihin syo, dalin mo bukas sa clinic ko. So magdamag muna kayong mamumublema. :P

She even has this wall in her own clinic with all her kiddie patients pictures kaya nun maliliit pa kids ko, naaaliw sila na nakikita nila ang mga pics nila dun with other kids.Super at ease ang kids ko when we go to her clinic, she has a playset na little tikes, books, it's like a small payroom. She also now has clinic sched in CH, pero we still prefer going to her own clinic since mas at home na kami dun. Mas mura din ang check-up. I just don't know her sched in CH. Ask Dra. Toy or call CH.

HTH :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 11:02:40 AM by Kady_14 »

shanna

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2012, 11:52:42 AM »
My OB is Dra. Chua. She advised me to prepare 30-40k. I have my Philhealth pero i know 5k lang ang less dun :(

myshamiya

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2012, 09:25:06 PM »
Gave birth there last Oct. My OB is Dra. Ballesteros. Around 41K binayaran namin 3 days stay, semi-private and NSD pala ako. Just curious though, aabutin ba ng 35K PF ng OB, nakalagay naman kasi sa bill namin nasa 15K PF niya pero sabi ng Tita ko 35K daw talaga yun kaso kakilala niya kaya 15K lang...weird but i don't buy it. ::)

Kady_14

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 12:06:39 PM »
^ Minsan Tandem sila ng Anesthesiologist hindi naka sulat how much ang hatian, totoo din na pwede sila mag-adjust ng PF nila. Depende sa OB, me ilang more than that pa ang PF.

Shin019

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 02:47:13 PM »
Any feedback kay Dr Tabujara?

Kay Dr. Lianko, any idea sa pf nya? Looking for mas mura sana mga sis e.

Kady_14

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 08:27:02 AM »
Si Dra. Toy ang OB ko, i'm all praises for her. Isa sa mga binabayaran sa kanya ay ang "tahi" nya. (lol)

Magaling sya dun, i talked to other moms na pinaanak nya and yun din ang sinabi nila actually sikat sya dun, yung iba nga na hindi siya ang unang ngpaanak, inayos nya yung tahi nun sya na ang ngpaanak. Sabi nila parang V ka ulit.  ::)

Yung officemate ko dati, sabi nya bakit daw ganun, she feels like meron lawit na skin on her _. Ganun daw ba talaga kapag nanganak na? Nagulat kami kasi dapat walang extra skin hanging sa _ di ba. lol

Nakakatakot kasi if mura sis, baka bara bara. Ask around din. Mahirap na kasi sarili mo at baby mo ang nakasalalay jan.

I don't have ideas on the PF of the Doctors you mentioned. Sana may makapag post. :)

shanna

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
hi mga sis,..i just gave birth sa CHMC last 11/22/2012 and I am all praises to my OB- Dra. Angelica Anne Chua. Di niya ako pinabayaan all throughout---siya umasikaso sa akin,,ng umpisa pa lang labor ko nasa tabi ko na siya..from 10 PM to 4AM na nilabas ko si baby NSD. Binantayan niya ako talaga kasi GBS positive ako  :( Siya na rin bahala sa pedia at anaesthesiologist. PF niya is 25k pero . anaesthesiologist is 8k and pedia is 4k.Gusto ko yung tandem nila. I am grateful I chose this hospital kasi lahat ng staffs and nurses are ok,.Naging maayos lahat hanggang birth certificate ni baby,.Medyo malaki gastos namin kasi dun sa mga gamot na binigay sa akin at kay baby because of that GBS thing  :'(. Additional info, Dra Chua is also an OB gyne in ST. Lukes ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 06:02:12 PM by shanna »

akosibulinggay

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love you.. you love me..
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
hi mga sis,..i just gave birth sa CHMC last 11/22/2012 and I am all praises to my OB- Dra. Angelica Anne Chua. Di niya ako pinabayaan all throughout---siya umasikaso sa akin,,ng umpisa pa lang labor ko nasa tabi ko na siya..from 10 PM to 4AM na nilabas ko si baby NSD. Binantayan niya ako talaga kasi GBS positive ako  :( Siya na rin bahala sa pedia at anaesthesiologist. PF niya is 25k pero . anaesthesiologist is 8k and pedia is 4k.Gusto ko yung tandem nila. I am grateful I chose this hospital kasi lahat ng staffs and nurses are ok,.Naging maayos lahat hanggang birth certificate ni baby,.Medyo malaki gastos namin kasi dun sa mga gamot na binigay sa akin at kay baby because of that GBS thing  :'(. Additional info, Dra Chua is also an OB gyne in ST. Lukes ;)

Hi sis congrats! How much total bill mo including hospital and pf's?

shanna

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 11:18:54 AM »
Hi sis congrats! How much total bill mo including hospital and pf's?

Sa three days na stay ito sis ah sa semi private room nila,.49,300,.less na jan yung philhealth,.kaming dalawa na ni baby..lahat lahat na,sad kasi umabot sa ganyan kalaki dahil sa mga gamot namin  :'(,..dahil sa GBS positive ako,... :'(

Shin019

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 08:09:57 PM »
any new feedback mga sis? scouting for low rates sana. consulted with dra lianko ang dra tabujara. 30-40 ang quote nila sakin for NSD. just wondering, kasi another ob told me ang quote sa bernardino and fairview gen is 30 something din. Bakit halos same price lang? eh considering na mas bago and mas maganda and chmc.

privateyhaz

• Probationary
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 07:38:49 AM »
Would just like to ask, those who gave birth through caesarean section, anong cut nyo? Is it bikini? If yes, how much inabot? I am having my 2nd baby and I would like to change OB kasi. The nearest hospital near our place is CHMC. E ang first cut ko was bikini cut so I would like to know sana kung same lang ba ang magagastos namin. Paid 90K + at Capitol Medical Center 3 years ago. Pero maganda yung cut ko.

nadjie13

• Probationary
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2013, 08:56:45 PM »
Hi, allowed ba ang husbands sa delivery room sa CHMC?  Thinking of giving birth din here kasi malapit sa amin and gusto ko sana kasama ang husband ko while giving birth...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.