Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 23 SEP 14
Traveling with baby at high altitudes (on an airplane or going through mountains)? Give him water to drink; swallowing will help him pop his ears.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: RHINOPLASTY THREAD 10 (FACES AND CURVES 2)  (Read 104520 times)

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
RHINOPLASTY THREAD 10 (FACES AND CURVES 2)
« on: March 17, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »
LETS continue our discussions here,

post away :)

chicgurl

• I am WonderWoman and I am a
  • Senior GirlTalker
Re: RHINOPLASTY THREAD 10 (FACES AND CURVES 2)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:28:01 PM »
i am looking forward to see and meet doc jay for an appointment.. thanks gorgeousmama for being so patient sa mga sagot mo sa lahat ng questions namin hehe
I am WonderWoman

tartyjud

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 08:45:01 PM »
hOW was your alar plasty scar?

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »
sis chicgurl,

your welcome, i will try my very best to help in any way i can :)

sis quelinda

finally natuloy ka din pala,  i remember you from the old thread, anyways your not maarte :)

i feel the same way too, lots are telling me na mganda na nose ko and dont need any revision but
just like you im not that satisfied pa din,hahahahaha

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »
hi gorgoeousmama and quelinda, how subtle were your nose jobs that you guys still werent satisfied? i'm scheduled for one in april, maybe i should tell doc jay na wag masyadong subtle? hehe

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 02:22:35 AM »
sis quelinda,

lots of people including my hubby and derma's doc i went to , said okey na daw and mganda but  i dunno   just like you i want the tip to be more refine eh

well acc to doc jay  IF IM NOT REALLY THAT HAPPY THEN (last year pa,) if i want a revision then go,
 but i cant take the leap pa, hahahaha

sis kikaynpretyy,

actually its not obvious na retokada, lalo na if new acquaintances they never hinted that i had a nose job done,,,

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 03:22:49 PM »
so overall, no regrets, mga sis? :)

malapit na surgery ko.... kinakabahan na ako, please, sana di ako mag back out,..

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 02:15:28 PM »
good luck, sis! :)

ishie

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 12:58:40 AM »
Hi! I've been reading the F&C thread on rhinoplasty for quite a while already but this is my first time to actually post and interact with you all :) Dahil sa good feed backs na nabasa ko before, I had my nose done by doc. Jay almost three weeks ago :) I'm happy with the results so far. Although syempre hindi pa completely nagse-settle yung implant kasi slightly swollen parin yung nose ko internally. Implant and alar pa lang pinagawa ko kasi natakot ako na drastic change mangyari sa face ko. But no, doc Jay has a really good judgement on deciding what what nose will fit your face. Actually, nagyon pa lang im planning na to have my tip done.. maybe after a year :)
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOC JAY ♥

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 12:33:01 AM »
nabigla naman ako, sis. kala ko may ilang weeks pa before your surgery, tapos na pala hehe! how was it? how diff than the first time?

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 03:16:34 AM »
^^ sis post mo if you already achieve the refined tip that you want to achieve coz i might be next, hahahaha,, ;)

one year na kaming di ngkikita ni doc jay,  :)

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 11:13:48 AM »
update us, sis, kung humupa na swelling and na achieve mo na nose na gusto mo :)

ishie

• Probationary
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
Question..
How long does it take for the scars to disappear or at least minimize? I mean kahit regular yung pag-apply ng scar reform cream? Kasi im almost on my first month and visible pa rin siya so I cover it with foundation and concealer everytime I go out.. Will you please share your experiences mga sisters? What did you do to make the scars unnoticeable?

By the way sisters, yung may balak magpa-sched ng consultation or anything else, wala daw si doc this April.. Europe tour! :) Sarapp!

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
^how big/small is the scar, sis?

have my surgery this month na. after the surgery, i promise to share my experience with everyone interested, as a way of paying it forward to those who also helped answered my questions in the forum :)

annn

• I eat Skittles and do voodoo on every
  • Super GirlTalker
  • buxom kangaroo
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 04:32:38 AM »
hi guys i have enough money saved and im really tired of thinking about getting it. thing is i am not sure if i want to get a full rhino or just alar plasty.
is it possible that i can get alar plasty muna and implant later? thanks..alar plasty seems like a worse procedure kasi it is irreversible but im not sure if an implant is for me, considering i dont want goretex and there are so many bad stories about silicone. my initial problem is my alars and i need about 1 mm off or 1/2 to make me really happy. please help thanks in advance
A crazy person is only crazy because he does what no one else will

simplybeautiful

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 10:23:45 AM »
sis.. confirm ko lang pricing ni doc jay...
Silicoone implant: 35k
Alarplasty: 35K
Tiplasty: how much?

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 04:18:45 PM »
^ tiplasty is also 35k, i hope same price pa din

ishie

• Probationary
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 02:26:41 AM »
Thank you sissies!  :)
Update lang about the scar and the cream, actually I started applying the cream on my 3rd week and now I'm on my first month. What I noticed was effective naman pala yung cream.. Yung scar and dead skin cells na nag-pile up sa alar ko (which I thought magiging keloid), nag-peel off siya with regular application. As of now maliit na lang siya and I'm hoping it will completely fade away in the following weeks basta alaga lang talaga sa cream 2x a day. I will update you again with my scar progress soon :)

Hi Ann! Actually yan din concern ko before, Alar. I asked doc Jay if I could have alar and tip plasty na lang since parang kamatis talaga nose ko dati. He suggested that I go through the 3 procedures kasi kung uunahin yung alar mo and then eventually you would decide to have your bridge augmented, mas mahirap kunin yung projection for the bridge once na nagawa na yung alar. It's really advisable that you have augmentation first before anything else. But it still depends, if you're already happy with your bridge and if doc Jay thinks it's already proportional with your face then you can skip the augmentation and go straight to alar trimming and tip plasty.

And by the way, kahit main concern ko talaga yung kamatis nose ko, I still saved the tip plasty for last :) Maybe after a year ipapa-ayos ko na rin yun, kasi as of now im already happy with the result.

simplybeautiful

• GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 05:35:07 PM »
how many days post op before you went out to the world? :) yung hindi na talaga halatang may swelling?

kikaynpretty

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 05:27:55 PM »
depends, sis, on your healing process. yung iba dati, 10 days, naka party na. yung iba, 6th day pwede na. safest to give yourself a week.

i had my alar and tip plasty already! now recovering.

the operation was smooth, one hour lang

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.