Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 SEP 14
Not sure how to wear print on print? Pair pieces in the same color palette to keep your look tasteful.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Feedback please - Preschool in Makati  (Read 4412 times)

kate.demetrio

• Probationary
Feedback please - Preschool in Makati
« on: March 13, 2012, 03:50:13 PM »
hi sisses,

im relatively new here but i hope i will get reply on this. anybody heard about kiddie minds international school? any feedback on this school? how about twinkle tots learning center?

will appreciate feedback on the said schools. thank you!

YaZiLove

• a sooper mom and proud to be a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • a MOM of 3, overwhelming but truly awesome!!!
Re: Feedback please - Preschool in Makati
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:20 AM »
hi kate,
no idea on these school, but i saw your thread title Preschool in Makati.
You might want to inquire in my kids' school.
i may say i am soo satisfied with the school, its along Reposo. I will PM you details (di ata pwede ipost eh).
YOU'RE my EveryThing!!!

smalzona

• SuperMommy
  • Probationary
  • SuperMommy
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 01:17:48 PM »
Hi YaZiLove, Can you also send me the details? I think you can post the info here so everyone can have a glance of it.  I think that is allowed and acceptable on this network :) Thanks!

Quisha

• GirlTalker
    • juanandonlyshop
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 04:02:47 PM »
Hi sis! For pre-schools in makati, you might want to inquire at: K.I.D.S, the playhouse, little smart reader kids and Kids Playlab.. :)
http://www.facebook.com/juanandonlyshop

**that in all things, God may be glorified**

applelim

• Probationary
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
Hello Ladies! :)

I recently visited KIDS in calantas..  I heard alot of positive reviews about this school... kaso lang our house is a bit far.. mapapagod anak ko sa travel (traffic pa ang route). we live in taguig kasi..

annual nila is 58k inclusive of school supplies art materials and student personal accident insurance plan...

Ive inquired Cambridge also here in fort, hangang neck naman tuition fee! 170k ++

Seriously, im not willing to settle and spend that much for my 3 year old... 

Any body can provide feedback re : MAKATI HOPE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:05:45 PM by applelim »

pears

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 10:31:23 PM »
Hi! Baka makatulong mga sis. This school malapit sa Dian St. the name is Light of the World CHRISTIAN ACADEMY OF MAKATI. May posters sila along the way, near Cash n Carry. Maganda dito, new building renovated, friendly talaga sila super asikaso di nila pinababayaan parents full support mga officers  & staff. Lamig ng mga air-con. I can pm you other details & you can use my name as refferal. Mura lang less than 50k. May Sped teachers din sila, trained. I hope you can try.  :)

stormy

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2012, 10:54:00 AM »
@applelim, may isa pa na preschool sa bhs. Integrow near sa club princess. May learning jungle sa rizal drive and mayroon creative learning sa may burgos circle.

delisyus

• Lactivist Mom
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Crazy, Happy Arevalos
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2012, 04:07:54 PM »
If you're open to a day care setup (half day or full day, for children around 2.5 to 5 years old)... St. Michael Playhouse in Rockwell (Palma cor Manalac) is where my son goes and I have nothing but praises for the nurturing he gets there.

Yun nga lang, it is a Waldorf-inspired day care so do not expect academics... it's more about art and stories, free play and routine.

I also highly recommend their parent-child classes because I have benefitted greatly talaga from it... and they have helped me be a better mom :)  I don't think parents can say that about most schools...

ms anna

• Probationary
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2012, 06:15:22 PM »
hi sis, u may inquire in csa-makati..its a good school.. :)
God promised us our daily bread..but he didn't guarantee that it's going to be buttered..:)

mommyA

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 10:01:30 AM »
mommies!

any feedbacks on Toddlers Teachers Inc in Salcedo?  Dati silang Toddlers Unlimited.  Same teachers pa rin humiwalay lang sila Teacher Gabby.

Planning to send our daughter there.  Reviews and Insights about the school po sana.

Thank you :)

mishyewarians

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
csa-makati ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.