Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 20 APR 14
Light a few candles, bubble up the bathtub, and sink into the wet and steamy with your sweetie. Rub each other down with an aromatic scrub
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Certificate in Fine Arts?  (Read 1338 times)

Kayumanggi_Ako

• Probationary
Certificate in Fine Arts?
« on: March 08, 2012, 04:35:04 pm »
Sino po ba ang me alam tungkol dito?

1. Do you need to be an UPCAT passer to get this? 
2. If you pass the TDT and Mental exam, does this mean you can enroll already in the school where you pass the exam?
3. Limited din po ba ang slot nito?

Salamat po.

kalaiyaan

• Supah blessed in many ways
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Im very much loved :)
    • Itzme!whydoUcare?
Re: Certificate in Fine Arts?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 06:13:04 pm »
Anong Certificate ang ibig mong sabihin?

Hindi naba Bachelor's Degree ang FA ngayon?

Nung batch ko Kailangan mo makapasa ng UPCAT para makapasok sa UP Fine Arts or makatapos ng 1 year Finearts sa ibang Universities with not having 2 and below na grades panel interview lang then pasok kana.

Gusto ko rin maliwanagan sa thread mo. :)
The greatest tragedy is not DEATH, but a LIFE without purpose.

dashee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 10:23:20 pm »
^sis may bachelor's degree ang FA, pero meron din certificate ^_^ yung isa kong classmate dati, certificate kinuha nya.

@ts
ang alam ko di sya nag-upcat eh, may exam sya na tinake --basta mga tests yun para masukat yung creativity mo. i think ha, hindi talaga 'to as in course na pag natapos mo ay college graduate ka na, as in certification lang talaga sya. not sure ha..

sis like what i posted in the other thread i suggest na kumuha nalang yun daughter mo ng course na gusto nya sa ibang college, ace her first year then transfer in diliman.  :)
http://shampoomadness.blogspot.com/
my personal diary on beauty and what not :)

enilec

• GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 04:18:25 am »
Hi sis, fa student ako sa UP. Certificate course is para dun sa mga hindi nag-take ng UPCAT pero nakapasa dun sa TDT and mental tests and interview. 3 years yung certificate course, and if ok yung grades mo, you have the option para ituloy siya para maging Bachelor's degree :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!