Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 31 JUL 14
Eat slowly. It's good for better digestion--it will help you enjoy your food more too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Getting pregnant in a Natural Way inspite of fertility problems  (Read 16739 times)

presyosa ligaya

• Junior GirlTalker
  • a happy "WIFE" and an aspiring "MOM"
Re: Getting pregnant in a Natural Way inspite of fertility problems
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2012, 04:56:24 PM »
pasali din po sa very inspiring na thread dito... :)

nakakaiyak naman TTC journey mo sis ThinkPositive. very inspiring. indeed, a miracle from God. have a safety pregnancy sis.
"God has a perfect timing, never early and never late, and it takes a little patience and a lot of faith. Thy will be done, Oh Lord, according to Your will."

TTC BLOG: http://ourttcordeal.blogspot.com/
WEDSITE: http://RonnelPreciousJoy.ourwedding.com/

Eirann14

• Our God is indeed an amazing God!
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2012, 09:42:56 AM »
Hi mga sis! Me too! Just what happened with sis Thinkpositive, i want to share to you my story  ;)

My hubby and I got married 2010. We have discussed about my husband's infertility issues prior to our marriage. He has only one testicle in which cannot produce enough sperm. I love my husband, and I will marry him no matter what. He undergone lots of medication and therapy to increase the counts. His uro said that I can still conceive, we only need one sperm. He suggested us to try IUI and refer to one of the infertility expert Dra. Aguilar. We consulted to Dr. Aguilar, and series of infertility tests are done not only with hubby but also to me. I then found out that I have an endometrial polyp, in which positioned at the supposedly place to be of the fertilized egg. That polyp will block the fertilized egg if ever. One more thing, i got a retroverted uterus - i have to position the right way in order for the sperm to meet the egg.

We tried one IUI cycle last Deecember 2010. Sadly, it failed. Then, i underwent Hysteroscopy (polyp removal) last Feb 2011. Hubby continued with his meds and vitamins ( clomid, vit. E and so on). He also had a regular HCG shot (to have an increased sperm count). We also had another 4 failed IUI's.

My OB then recommend us to undergo IVF instead. We already spent lots of money with my TTC. So we decided then, to stop the work ups muna. We need to save money for the IVF procedure which will cost around Php500k.

To save money, we look for a good business. Luckily, we found one. We decided to focus on the business, save money and then come back to my OB when we already have enough money. We resigned from our work, and enjoyed our married life while doing the business. That very moment, we learned from a motivational speaker about the Law of Attraction (you can search it in youtube, "The Secret"). What the mind can conceive, it can achieve. We make our Attraction Journal (you will state i am lovingly attracting ____) and Gratitude Journal ( you should be thankful with everything even if you don't have it yet). We also made our Vision Board ( you will cut all the colorful pictures of things you want to have and look at it before you go to sleep and the moment you woke up).

No medications, no vitamins, no work ups at all. Until sometime in October, my period is one week delayed and got a postive pregnancy test! We immediately visited my OB! Confirmed, I'm pregnant. My OB also cried with this Miracle!

God is indeed amazing! We just let go and let God! His plans are far better than ours. We just need to trust Him and leave everything to Him. To God be the glory!

Btw, we also danced at the Obando Fertility Festival last May. :)

Goodluck sisters! Hope I inspired everyone today! God bless us in our journey!
Our God is indeed an amazing God!

purpleangel11

• " FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"( Hebrews 11:1)
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2012, 11:05:36 AM »

WOW!!! Another miracle from GOD!!! Another very inspiring story...Congrats Sis!!! :) :) :)
Nothing is impossible with GOD!.."I am the LORD, the GOD of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" ( Jeremiah 32: 26-27).. Praise the LORD now and forever! Amen!

presyosa ligaya

• Junior GirlTalker
  • a happy "WIFE" and an aspiring "MOM"
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
congrats sis Eirann14, God really moves and helps us in so many mysterious ways. we just need to hold on to our faith and believe that God will provide. ;D
"God has a perfect timing, never early and never late, and it takes a little patience and a lot of faith. Thy will be done, Oh Lord, according to Your will."

TTC BLOG: http://ourttcordeal.blogspot.com/
WEDSITE: http://RonnelPreciousJoy.ourwedding.com/

Eirann14

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2012, 11:18:22 AM »
Indeed a Miracle from God mga sisters! I posted here and created an account to inspire everyone. Wala talagang impossible, basta MANIWALA lang tayo kay God. Hanggang ngayon naiiyak pa din ako sa tuwa. And also praying to God for everyone na humihiling na magkaroon na din ng baby :)

syana

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 11:39:20 AM »
congrats mga sis... your stories are really inspiring :)

yena^_^

• Reyna ng kalawang and
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Struggling to be a good wife & a better person :)
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2012, 12:31:59 PM »
Wow galing talaga ni Lord. Congrats sa inyo mga sis and thanks for your stories, nakakainspire. :)
If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it. If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good.

- Dalai Lama-

maika14

• it's fun bein a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2012, 01:19:00 PM »
Hello sisses! I wanna share my story too. :)

My husband and I have been together for almost 10 years already. Been married since March 2009. I have PCOS, adenomyosis, retroverted uterus and a small myoma. Menstruation was irregular and when it comes, it ws extremely painful.  :'(

Yes, nakaka-pressure kapag nakikita kayo ng mga relatives and friends nyo and be asked the same question time and time again. "Wala pa ba?" Kung alam lang nila na ilang pregnancy test kit na ang naitapon ko sa basurahan.

Summer of 2010, we had HSSG, SIS (both test states I have good tubes), fertility meds, follicle monitoring to no avail. Nakakapagod at nakaka stress ang pabalik-balik sa doctor. Hubby and I decided to relieve ourselves of the pressure and just let God with His plans for us.

Kahit na hindi na kami nag papa check up, or umiinom ng gamot, we never stopped praying for a miracle. Ever since we got together, we always go to church and we pray together before sleeping. I don't know what my husband's prayers are. For me, it was always, "Kayo na po ang bahala sa amin at salamat po sa mga blessings". Yes, I am grateful for everything that He gives us. Food, work, family. I know, my life shouldn't revolve to having a kid of our own. There are so many things to be grateful for. But I know, God knows what my heart is saying. Kahit hindi ko sabihin sa kanya, alam ko, nadidinig Nya ang puso ko.  :)

Summer of 2011, I went to Obando's town fiesta. Hubby was not with me. I went with a girl friend who was also asking for a baby for her brother. (Pwede daw yun eh, ipagsasayaw mo yung relative mo :) ) The feeling was fantastic. You'll see couples dancing, people telling success stories about getting pregnant. Ang saya. Fiesta talaga in and out of the church. :D

Sept. 8, 2011, Mama Mary's Birthday. I went straight from work to our local parish to attend mass. Sadly, there was no 6pm mass for that day. Just the 6am mass. So I just sat there in one of the pews and prayed. When I left the church, I saw our Parish priest and I immediately said 'Hi'. I told him, I was hoping to hear mass but I didn't know that there was none. Apparently, he was on his way to a smaller chapel in one of the barangays to celebrate mass at 7pm. He then asked me if I wanted to tag along. Ang bait nya, sobra. :) Syempre, sabi ko, 'kung hindi ba nakakahiyang makisabay, sama po ako'. hehe Well, I went there naman to hear mass diba? It was offered, so I grabbed the chance to hear God's words.

On our way to the chapel, (the priest was driving and the principal lector was beside him while I took the backseat), Fr. Abe started making small talks about me, where do I live, was I married, how many childrens etc.. So I said, "nag aantay pa po kami ng miracle ni mister"

He then said, "Alam mo, yung parents ni Mama Mary, si St. Anne and St. Joachim, they waited for 20 years before St. Anne conceived. Biruin mo, after 20 years, si Mama Mary pa yung ipinagbuntis nya. Dadating din yung para sa inyo"

Kung hindi lang nakakahiyang umiyak, umiyak na ako dun sa sasakyan nya. :D

After that short, accidental, meaningful talk, I started to REALLY just WAIT for it. The entire time kasi, deep in my heart and consciousness, wish pa din ako ng wish eh. After that night on Mama Mary's birthday, I just let it all go.

I prayed, "Lord, kayo na po ang bahala." Everyday, everynight, every chance I get.

June 2012, I was so busy with work, so many family events and gatherings, vacations. Everything cramped in one whole month! I was on my feet for almost 18 hours everyday.

Before June ends, we got the biggest surprise of our lives. We're pregnant!

If you can call it, unexpected expectation. :) Im on my 24 weeks now. This is not a smooth pregnancy ride. I was cramping ang bleeding the entire 1st tri. Possibly because of my previous repro problems. But God is good. Safe si baby. Konting sacrifices lang on my part. ;)

You just have to believe that MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Have faith sisters. :)  :-*
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

"enjoy life. take it easy. anyway, nobody gets out of here alive." ^_^

syana

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »
thanks for another inspiring story sis maika14. have a safe pregnancy

maika14

• it's fun bein a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2012, 03:28:24 PM »
^ Lagi kong sinasabi sa mga nakikilala kong TTC to never lose faith. Si God lang talaga ang may hawak ng future natin. Sabi ko nga sa kabilang thread, kahit buntis na ako, I never stopped praying for babies. Not for myself but for those couples whom I know would be great parents. Kasi alam ko, somewhere, somehow, someone prayed for us to have a baby too. I often hear random people say to me, whether sa work, sa party etc., "oh, I'll pray for you to have a baby" or something like that. I'm just returning the favor. Paying it forward, kumbaga. :)

Dhee-Dhee

• programmer, cake boss addict, mom-wanna-be, daydreamer and
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I can't live without ice cream!
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2012, 04:38:28 PM »
^sama mo rin ako sa prayers mo sis ha. :) thanks! no meds ako ngayon, aside from vitamins saka herbal supplements, pure faith lang din armas ko, sana dinigin na rin prayers namin.
It's like my heart is a tooth, and it's got a cavity that can only be filled with children. ~Gru

BAH BAH BAH BAH BAH NAH NAH!

Snow globes and carousels.. oh how I love them!

purpleangel11

• " FAITH is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see"( Hebrews 11:1)
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2012, 05:04:13 PM »
^nakakaiyak yung part na "Alam mo, yung parents ni Mama Mary, si St. Anne and St. Joachim, they waited for 20 years before St. Anne conceived. Biruin mo, after 20 years, si Mama Mary pa yung ipinagbuntis nya. Dadating din yung para sa inyo"..  :'( thanks for sharing sis!

Same here sis...dito sa part na ito dito din ako natouched...Congrats Sis Maika14..God bless sa pregnancy mo... :)
Nothing is impossible with GOD!.."I am the LORD, the GOD of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?" ( Jeremiah 32: 26-27).. Praise the LORD now and forever! Amen!

zanabee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2012, 05:26:48 PM »
mga sis you made me cry. huhuhuhu.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nakaka touch talagang magbasa ng stories of ttc esp. the miraculous one. my tears keep on flowing.

God bless us all...  :'(
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 08:53:09 PM by zanabee »

maika14

• it's fun bein a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
^sama mo rin ako sa prayers mo sis ha. :) thanks! no meds ako ngayon, aside from vitamins saka herbal supplements, pure faith lang din armas ko, sana dinigin na rin prayers namin.

Lagi kayong kasama sa prayers ko mga sis. :) Basta always keep your body nourished so when the time comes, well prepared ang shelter ni baby.

^^ Thank you sis. :)

EYESCREAM

• GirlTalker
  • ` Just ReLax and Take it Easy :)
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
Very Inspiring Naman :D Well congratz mga sis ! and have a safe pregnancy ! We'll just wait for our turn .. God Knows Best ..  :D I LOVE YOU Lord !
God Never FaiLs .. :)

chinnie

• Junior GirlTalker
  • *HaPpiLy MaRriEd w/ my Heart!* I'll be a Mom soon!
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
Hi sis maika, i cried after reading your post... such an inspiring story and i am happy for you. i wish that i can also share a story like yours very soon :) . Just like you, i lift up everything to the Lord... whatever His plans for me and hubby, may His will be done. Just wanna share, we have a Sto. Nio (just 1-foot tall) and i placed Him in a side table, just beside our sala. And whenever I come home from work, I just sit (and relax) and talk to Him. And it's great feeling... nakakagaan ng loob.

Have a safe pregnancy... and enjoy the pregnancy!
Keeping the faith high... and patiently waiting

I'll be a Mom soon!

sachagirl

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
sana may magpost pa rito. at sana isa na rin ako dun at tayong lahat n ttc dito!

aja!
everyday in everything there's always something to be grateful for!

EYESCREAM

• GirlTalker
  • ` Just ReLax and Take it Easy :)
« Reply #57 on: November 12, 2012, 08:40:04 PM »
To those sisses po natin who got pregnant in natural way despite of having PCOS o kahit retro . bilateral . Ask ko Lang if how many times or days kau nagcocontact ni hubby/mr? And regular din po ang period nio o irreg din po?

Congratz sa mga Mommies :) Have a Safe Pregnancy !
God Never FaiLs .. :)

Eirann14

« Reply #58 on: November 12, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »
Hi sis Eyescream. As for me, i have a regular period talaga, pero, since retro ako, dapat tama ang position at sakto dapat sa fertile days, at isa pa, sobrang baba din ng SA ni hubby. About naman sa kung ilan beses kami nagcontact, can't remember na, kasi, we just enjoyed it! Hindi din ako nakaposition nun. Kaya nga, it is indeed a miracle baby! God is amazing!

Eirann14

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2012, 09:56:46 AM »
One more thing sis Eyescream, i had five (5) failed IUIs. Imagine, pinalapit n yung mga sperms nun, di pa din nabuo. Yun pala mapreggy ako thru natural cycle. Wala talagang imposible. Basta maniwala lang tayo! Baby dusts to all! God bless mga sissies! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.