Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Getting pregnant in a Natural Way inspite of fertility problems  (Read 15379 times)

mariadj

• Senior GirlTalker
Hi mga sis, sino sa inyo mga nabuntis inspite of having fertility issues like PCOS, Endometriosis? Share naman kayo ng success stories and advises para sa mga sis na TTC.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 09:01:04 am by mariadj »
"For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

abby08

• Probationary
Re: Getting pregnant in a Natural Way inspite of fertility problems
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 11:00:47 am »
oo nga mga sis mag share naman... (:

mariadj

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 02:40:07 pm »
Hi sis, are you ttc?
"For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

Jeleina

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 03:19:42 pm »
Hello sisters. I havent been pregnant but Im trying to conceive since 2010. I just want to share the book we  just bought through the net that helps you to understand your fertility problems. Its entitled "making babies" -A proven 3-month program for maximum fertility by Sami S. David and Jill Blakeway. Its a good book and I hope this will help us achieve pregnancy and safe delivery of our babies. God bless :)

karlagabriel21

• Sophia Elise :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I'm cool, calm and collected :)
    • momssoliloquy.blogspot.com/
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »
ako i got preganant without having to go under the knife. Thankfully, i didn't have to undergo surgery for my conditions (adenomyosis, endometriosis w/retroverted uterus). With some help from my OB, lifestyle change, and loads of prayers, we're now on our 12th week of pregnancy. God didn't make us wait for long to conceive.  :)
Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.

http://momssoliloquy.blogspot.com/

younis

• domesticated na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 03:36:50 pm »
I have PCOS, and went on work-ups for almost 2 years. to make the long story short, dahil sa meds na tine-take up ko while on work-ups, numipis ang lining ng aking uterus, so my OB has to reset my work-up, she asked me to take Dianne for 3 consecutive months, para magnormalize ulit ang aking period. during that period of 3months of taking the pills, NO CONTACT yan as in. after my last sheet of Dianne, so inintay namin ang period ko, on that cycle, we tried conceiving on our own, and I got pregnant sa cycle ko na yun, and that was 3 years ago na :-)

sa mga sisses who are trying to conceive, don't loose hope, habang may ovaries (or kahit ovary lang) may pag-asa! hehe
"Lord, it is good to give You thanks!" -- Psalm 92

mrs.S.

• S H A W T Y M◎mma ✿ L♡ving Wifey ✿ Air Hockey,Yoga,"List"-L♡vin' ✿ Kinda☺ DiY FaBu
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you LUV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 02:14:55 am »
I just read this book na Taking Charge of your fertility, theres a website too http://www.tcoyf.com/  It covers the topic how to get pregnant the natural way, and how not to get pregnant. Its all about fertility awareness.

karlagabriel21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 11:16:11 pm »
Hi, sisters! Just want to share with you our story. As I've mentioned, I'm one of those very few that didn't have to undergo surgeries and aggressive treatments for 'infertility' caused by structural problems (i have endometriosis, adenomyosis which caused my retroverted uterus).

I also have those books some of our fellow sisses mentioned here. i also have the pregnancy miracle and my most recent purchase is a book on what your doctor wouldn't tell you about getting pregnant.

though i try to follow some of the routines and diets in those books, i think what really helped us conceived was when we took a product called jule. less than 2 months taking it, we became pregnant! We're now on our 12th week!  Another friend who is an APAS patient and in her mid-40s got pregnant with the help of jule.  It has become our advocacy to share this to those who suffer the same problem. If you wish to know more, just PM me :-)

mariadj

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 07:26:06 am »
ako i got preganant without having to go under the knife. Thankfully, i didn't have to undergo surgery for my conditions (adenomyosis, endometriosis w/retroverted uterus). With some help from my OB, lifestyle change, and loads of prayers, we're now on our 12th week of pregnancy. God didn't make us wait for long to conceive.  :)
Congrats Sis!! And I pray for your safe and happy pregnancy :)

marsh_candy

• Super GirlTalker
  • :::Happiness is not an Option:::
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 07:31:41 am »
yung friend ko na kasabayan ko dito ttc.. she's turning 35 at on the heavier side talaga, once lang sya dinatnan last year dahil sa may PCOS sya. Then January, dinatnan ulit sya, aba, BFP sya ngayon. As in miracle talaga. Hirap paniwalaan pero prayer really works talaga. Pinuntahan daw nila yung milagrosang (Mama Mary) place sa Cebu.

budingdong

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2012, 10:24:28 am »
@sis mars_candy: sa simala,sibonga cebu ba sya pumunta? dun din kasi ako nag pray kay mama mary. 5years kaming ttc. May varicocele yung hubby ko and blocked yung left fallopian tube ko. marami na rin akong nainom na mga meds. We're planning to undergo IVF na sana coz 35 na rin ako. Nung last week of august 2011 pumunta kaming cebu, ang  wish ko lang nun kay mama mary na sna mapreggy na ako. and nag promise ako sa kanya na babalik ako sa simala pag napreggy ako. Nung sept. 8 birthday ni mama mary,2days delayed ako. Nag pt agad ako,sobrang saya ko coz nakita ko agad yung 2lines. Nsa 29 weeks n ako ngayon..Wag kayong mawawalan ng pag asa mga sis. pray lang po kayo lagi.

Madelskie

• Jolly and Bubbly
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • hindi ako maldita for nothing :P
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 12:22:29 pm »
This is what I really wish mga sis. Bukod kasi sa ang bigat sa bulsa, feeling ko minsan nakakasuka ng uminon ng gamot :(
A proud Mommy to our little Marcus Merson ;)

wickedlysexy

• Mom from Manila
  • GirlTalker
  • super mom to Jian and Jadelle
    • MoM from Manila
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 02:48:58 pm »

Hi mga sis, sino sa inyo mga nabuntis inspite of having fertility issues like PCOS, Endometriosis? Share naman kayo ng success stories and advises para sa mga sis na TTC.

Ako, I'd like to think na I got pregnant the natural way not just once but twice.  Ever since, nagkaroon ako, I had always been irreg ( as in 4 times lang dinadatnan)...Before wedding, I spoke with my BF then about the possibility of not having any kids dahil sa irregularity ng menses ko...To make the long story short, we proceeded with the wedding...After six months, we saw the two lines we were not even expecting to see...Walang kahit anong medication akong ininom nun...I even made sure na mag pa inject (depo-provera) para di masundan agad si kiddie...My kid was three years old when we decided na sundan na sya...Dun ko na confirm ang problem ko sa ovaries (PCOS ako, bilateral).. I took in meds para maayos ang PCOS at eventually mabuntis sana...Pero three years after all the meds, we decided to let go and let GOD..kung kelan ako nag stop with the meds saka ako nag positive pero sadly nakunan din ako...Right now, we are still TTC.  I am about to turn 36 this month but I am not losing hope na bibigyan ng kapatid ni God ang anak ko., though we are talking about IUI na para mahabol ang age ( alam nyo na, hehe, the clock is ticking for us in our late 30's!)..SidenotE: Me friend ako (Ninang ng son ko), was diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage 1, underwent chemo, within a year after the meds, she conceived naturally...The baby was born normally and grew up to be super healthy naman...at ngayon 42 na sya( 6 yrs after the 1st baby), preggy sya for their second baby, she'll give birth by May...Kaya, sissies, don't lose hope.God has wonderful plans for all of us.

Hello sisters. I havent been pregnant but Im trying to conceive since 2010. I just want to share the book we  just bought through the net that helps you to understand your fertility problems. Its entitled "making babies" -A proven 3-month program for maximum fertility by Sami S. David and Jill Blakeway. Its a good book and I hope this will help us achieve pregnancy and safe delivery of our babies. God bless :)

sis, sana you can share a copy of the book sa aming mga TTC rin...hope you can send me a copy of the book via my email (wickedlysexy@gmail.com)...thanks in advance...
my Journey in Life, Love and everything else in between...

http://momfrommanila.blogspot.com

Madelskie

• Jolly and Bubbly
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 03:05:32 pm »

Sis ano yung jule?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:07:27 am by mama squeak! »

karlagabriel21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 03:41:55 pm »
Jule is a tonic. Ypu can do research about it on www.juleoftheorient.com  :)

Madelskie

• Jolly and Bubbly
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 03:58:16 pm »
How much yun sis?

marsh_candy

• Super GirlTalker
  • :::Happiness is not an Option:::
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 06:58:46 pm »
@sis mars_candy: sa simala,sibonga cebu ba sya pumunta? dun din kasi ako nag pray kay mama mary. 5years kaming ttc. May varicocele yung hubby ko and blocked yung left fallopian tube ko. marami na rin akong nainom na mga meds. We're planning to undergo IVF na sana coz 35 na rin ako. Nung last week of august 2011 pumunta kaming cebu, ang  wish ko lang nun kay mama mary na sna mapreggy na ako. and nag promise ako sa kanya na babalik ako sa simala pag napreggy ako. Nung sept. 8 birthday ni mama mary,2days delayed ako. Nag pt agad ako,sobrang saya ko coz nakita ko agad yung 2lines. Nsa 29 weeks n ako ngayon..Wag kayong mawawalan ng pag asa mga sis. pray lang po kayo lagi.

parang same case kayo ng friend ko.. parang ganyan din hubby nya. Miracle talaga kahit sabi nya.. Galing eh noh. May oil daw pinapapahid? tapos may prayer pa. Ako pa nga regular period ko, sya pa nauna hehe inggit but super happy for them.. really.

Lei_Glee

• Pretty wifey and certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • To strive to seek to find & not to yield
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 02:00:01 am »

I also have those books some of our fellow sisses mentioned here. i also have the pregnancy miracle and my most recent purchase is a book on what your doctor wouldn't tell you about getting pregnant.

though i try to follow some of the routines and diets in those books, i think what really helped us conceived was when we took a product called jule. less than 2 months taking it, we became pregnant! We're now on our 12th week!  Another friend who is an APAS patient and in her mid-40s got pregnant with the help of jule.  It has become our advocacy to share this.
Sis,
What is the title of the book and where can we buy it?
This is the first time i read of Jule ano yan sis?

Mga sis,
What books did you read na helpful? And where did you buy it?
I SUPER UBER LOVE GIRLTALK!

zanabee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 06:18:30 am »
sana mangyari sa amin ni hubby to, God works in a miraculous way. God speed sa ating lahat!!! :)

milkchocolate

• a certified chocoholic and a true blooded
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 10:18:13 am »
hi mga sis. i have pcos, endometriosis sa left ovary and had a myomectomy last year. i had 1 failed iui. and several cylces of clomid. all failed...

sabi ko kay hubby, pahinga muna kami sa work ups. after a month of resting sa pag inom ng mga fertility drugs, i conceived naturally.

my husband and i always go to Pink Sisters Church in Tagaytay pag may time kami. tapos nagsusulat kami ng mga prayer requests namin. then ihuhulog namin sa prayer box nila. yung mga Pink sisters, they will pray for all the prayer requests ng mga devotees. tapos, pag pumupunta kami ni hubby sa festival mall, may image si Father Pio and Mama Mary sa lower ground floor. i always stop and pray there.

Prayer is so powerful mga sis. :) 
God always finds a way... :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!