Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 21 APR 14
Make sure everyone eats together at dinner every day so that no matter how busy you are, you always get even just a little quality time
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Thyroid Problem  (Read 1861 times)

Princess_Chill

• Super Agent; Part time Broker & a
  • Super GirlTalker
Thyroid Problem
« on: February 28, 2012, 01:03:15 am »
hi guys anyone experiencing this sickness?

im diagnosed with hyper thyroidism 3 yrs ago...forgot the medicine i took so nag normalize na siya when i was pregnant normal naman din mga naging test ko...

since i gave birth hindi na ko uli nagpa doctor wala naman kasi ako nararamdaman na symptoms ng hyperthyroidism...nawawala ba un eventually or forever na ko may ganun?
To God be the Glory

mom_G

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Thyroid Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 05:20:15 am »
sis, madami ang possible causes ng hyperthyroidism and hindi siya basta nawawala without treatment.  kahit na wala kang symptoms right now, baka meron ka pa rin subclinical hyperthyroidism.  it's better to follow-up with your endocrinologist periodically.

rinoa_cruz

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 02:39:03 am »
Hello po  :)
May marerecommend po ba kayong good endo na talagang matiyagang magpaliwanag sa pasyente  niya tungkol sa sakit nito at hindi masyadong mahal ang singil? Pls.email me rinoa_cruz@yahoo.com, thanks.

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 10:00:29 am »
meron akong thyroid problem tapos nagkaprob din ang mens 5 mos na hindi nagkakaroon tapos nung nagpatingin ako sa OB may hormonal imbalance daw ako pinapainom me ng provera at athena pills hindi ba ito masama? kasi dati may nakapagsabi sakin bawal daw ang pills sa may goiter.  thanks!!!

bdayboy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 01:24:44 am »
^ My sister goes to this wholistic doctor who treats her patients with alternatives.  Once my sister accompanied a patient and just by looking at my sister's posture she was able to tell that she might have a thyroid related problem.  She had before when she was younger, but to be able to see it through her posture is really amazing.  Anyway, she recommended that my sister avoid certain foods and in about 2 weeks time my sister felt better.  If you'd like to consult with this doctor, let me know so I can have my sister assist you in getting an appointment. Her clinic is located in San Juan, Manila and is open 1-4pm Tues-Thurs.

piatos

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 10:15:05 pm »
bro, may pm ako sayo. thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
GIRLTalkers Talk about Shifting Careers in Their 30s
Before you take the big career shift, get some pointers from our GIRLTalkers who faced the career crossroads.
The Top 10 Legs in Local Showbiz
We round up the sexiest legs in local showbiz.
5 Quick Ways to Get Rid of Post-Bakasyon Blues
Get yourself out of bed and out the door.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.