driclor has 2 bottle sizes to choose from
20ml - P350
60ml - P865
DRICLOR dosage & direction
follow these instructions carefully. if there is anything you are not sure about, ask your doctor.
- make sure that the are is perfectly dry (1 hour after bathing) before applying
- DON'T apply to broken or irritated skin.
- DON'T use hair removal cream or shave (they cause micro abrasions thus our underarms are a bit irritated) the armpits 24 hours before or after
- DON'T re-apply during the day
- At first, you should use each night until sweating stops during the day.
- in the long run, you can cut down its use to twice weekly and then to once weekly and possibly even less often
DRICLOR may cause temporary irritation or redness. if this happens, stop using DRICLOR for a while, and if necessary consult your doctor
SIDE-EFFECTS AND SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS:
DRICLOR is FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Do not apply DRICLOR on or near eyes or mouth.
Avoid direct contact of DRICLOR with polished metal surfaces.
Avoid direct contact with clothing.
Plastic sheet may be used between the skin and nightclothes for added protection.