Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 21 DEC 14
Going out in the sun? Never underestimate the power of sunscreen! It helps prevent blotchiness, spider veins, and premature wrinkles.
  • Good House Keeping
    End your year on a sweet note with the December issue of Good Housekeeping magazine!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: IVF/IUI with DR. NOVERO  (Read 72892 times)

crizzzzy

Re: IVF with DR. NOVERO
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 10:37:30 PM »
hi sis iska, my husband is azoospermia too.  His urologist advised him to undergo transrectal ultrasound to determine if there is obstruction or possibility if sperm cell can be extracted from his scrotum. 

koleen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »
^ hi sis. may i know sino ang urologist ni hubby mo? azoospermia din kasi prob namin. ty!
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."

crizzzzy

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »
Hi sis koleen, si Dr Magsanoc of St Lukes.  Once pa lang namin sya napuntahan.  He was referred to us by Dr. Novero.  IVF na lang din kasi ang pwede sa amin.  We both see also Sis Regina for accupuncture.  Actually mas marami ang treatment ni sis regina sa hubby ko kesa sa akin.

koleen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 01:48:32 PM »
tnx sa reply sis. nagconsult kami kay dr. macalalag of st. lukes din pero ni-refer nya kagad kami kay dr. novero. we want din sana na ma-test muna if meron ngang makikita like transrectal ultrasound. ivf [textspeak!] bagsak natin.

Jeleina

« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 01:57:20 PM »
Hello sis cel_lim. In my opinion, CARMI is the better choice bec of its newer facilities and cheaper in price. Besides, if your IVF Doctor is Dr. Novero i think he could only do it in CARMI coz he resigned from Victory na yata.
@ Sisters  Crizzzy and Koleen- My husband was diagnosed to have mild azoospermia and varicoceles.His morphology is 1% but after going to Dr. Mike Macalalag and prescribingvit e and selenium vitamins, GNC fertility blend and   following his advice to eat zinc enrinched foods such as seafoods, brazil nuts, not to wear jeans, and to keep his thingy cool especially after bath. His morphology rate increased to 9%. He did not advise for us to undergo an operation bec his sperm count is okay and has no guarantee of improving fertility.

kayin

• GirlTalker
  • soon to be mom of twins... :D
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
Hi mga Sissies....

Just an update...

Im on my daily puregon injection with Doc. Novero in preparation for IVF. Every other day pala ang blood test. I need to travel pa from tarlac to st. lukes, ganun pala yun. Tapos ang sakit din ng injection pero keribels naman.

Based on my blood test dont need to increase medications since I responded well naman sa puregon.  :D

Bawas gastos...  ;D

Bukas, balik ulit ako for blood test...

Baby dust to all...
God grant me the SERENITY
to accept the things I cannot change;
COURAGE to change the things I can;
and WISDOM to know the difference

koleen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
Hello sis cel_lim. In my opinion, CARMI is the better choice bec of its newer facilities and cheaper in price. Besides, if your IVF Doctor is Dr. Novero i think he could only do it in CARMI coz he resigned from Victory na yata.
@ Sisters  Crizzzy and Koleen- My husband was diagnosed to have mild azoospermia and varicoceles.His morphology is 1% but after going to Dr. Mike Macalalag and prescribingvit e and selenium vitamins, GNC fertility blend and   following his advice to eat zinc enrinched foods such as seafoods, brazil nuts, not to wear jeans, and to keep his thingy cool especially after bath. His morphology rate increased to 9%. He did not advise for us to undergo an operation bec his sperm count is okay and has no guarantee of improving fertility.

hi sis. tnx for the info. sa amin kasi is totally 0 yung count kaya azoospermia talaga. ni wala man lang mai-gauge ang morphology/motility etc cause there is none per se.:(

pareho tayo ng uro si dr macalalag. he asked my hubby lang for semenalysis and post urinalysis. then sabi nya go straight to dr. novero kasi "muka" naman daw may makukuha pag biopsy. i was hoping na sana there would be tests muna and not rely lang sa baka like what was advised to one of our sis here na mag undergo ang hubby nya ng transrectal ultrasound. And, we haven't gone to dr. novero since i think pag pumunta sa kanya dapat dire-diretso na to ivf.

aheart

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2012, 05:41:42 PM »
^ hi sis, biopsy na talaga at IVF ang iaadvise sa inyo. Ganyan din nangyari sa amin, hubby went through testicular biopsy luckily maraming nakuhang spermies diretso freeze then IVF na. it was more convenient for us to go directly to an ivf dr who referred us to his affiliate urologist kasi nafreeze agad yung sperms na nakuha sa husband ko, may ibang urologist kasi who performs biopsy na hindi nag fre freeze tapos pag may nakita sasabihan ka to have varicocelectomy para maalis ang obstruction then wait kung mag improve o hindi, kung walang improvement may isang surgery na namang papagawa at hindi pa rin sure kung ok o hindi ang result.(we encountered such urologist) buti na lang nag seek kami ng second opinion.

crizzzzy

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »
hi sis jaleina and aheart, thanks for the reply. Plan namin magpa IVF ng May kay Dr. Novero.  Hopefully ok ang lahat ng tests namin.  I am always in his clinic every Saturday.

koleen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 12:01:37 PM »
^ nagpa ivf na kayo sis? kay dr. novero din ba? ang saya naman at may nakita sa hubby mo sis.:) ganun na nga rin siguro diretso biopsy na.

aheart

« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »
we did sis but with a different dr. had good quality spermies and eggs and excellent embryos but unfortunately negative ang result.  :'( off yata ang timing...
but still hoping na in our next try god will answer our prayers. good luck sis!

Yayie911

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2012, 07:02:40 AM »
Mga sis clarification po pag negative ang ivf sa next ivf again you have to pay another 350k or may discount naman or pano ba ang payment scheme, tnx

Jeleina

« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2012, 11:09:14 AM »
Sis it depends if you will have a fresh IVF or you'll start a new cycle, 350k pa din but if you have remaining frozen embryos left Dr. Novero estimated the cost to 85k -100k na lang.

koleen

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
we did sis but with a different dr. had good quality spermies and eggs and excellent embryos but unfortunately negative ang result.  :'( off yata ang timing...
but still hoping na in our next try god will answer our prayers. good luck sis!

awww. di bale sis. all in god's time. at least timing nalang ang need. siguro kami by the end of the year or next year na magpa ivf kay dr. novero na rin siguro or taiwan. update mo kami sis ha. kakaunti lang din kasi nababasa ko stories na azoospermia ang prob. tia!

newmomtobee

« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2012, 04:37:24 PM »
Do we have an option to choose if sa Carmi or sa Victory arts pwedeng gawin yung IVF procedures? I had failed IVF sa carmi, bka mas ok mga facilities ng victory and mas experienced na yung embryologist nila? Just a thought lang nman.

Hi sis,
there is no harm in trying naman< I may be bias kasi sa Victory ako nabuntis, pero I am helping out other friends din.. And yes mas experienced lahat ng staff nila, I think you can ask Dr. Novero if dun mo talaga gsto gawin, More costly, pero i can assure you that you are paying for the quality.  Open lab sila so pwede pa rn gumawa dun si Dr. Novero.. Good luck sis :)

newmomtobee

« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2012, 04:40:28 PM »
Mga sis tanong ko lang is there any sperm bank in the Philippines? My hubby has azoospermia- so we need sperm donor talaga. Any advice or info is appreciated. Thanks!

Sis, suggestion lang try niyo pa semenalysis sa ibang lab just to make sure na Azoopsermia tlaga.. If mag dodonor kayo mas maganda brother or close family ng husband mo.. :)

kayin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2012, 07:54:49 PM »
hello mga sissies.

just want to share this wonderful experience.

last march 3 [textspeak!] embryo transfer ko sa carmi

and today ang BHCG blood test ko

942.8 - positive.

wow.

really wanted to share the good news.

and to inspire you.

dont think IVF will cost you more. think of if as part of your daily expenses. anyway anong silbi ng savings kung walang paglalaanan.

God is good....

aubrey888

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 11:20:21 AM »
hello mga sissies.

just want to share this wonderful experience.

last march 3 [textspeak!] embryo transfer ko sa carmi

and today ang BHCG blood test ko

942.8 - positive.

wow.

really wanted to share the good news.

and to inspire you.

dont think IVF will cost you more. think of if as part of your daily expenses. anyway anong silbi ng savings kung walang paglalaanan.

God is good....
congratulations! sis kayin!  really so happy for you! :-)
worth it lahat ng mga byahe mo :-)
have a safe pregnancy! :-)

kayin

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 11:55:39 AM »
^ oo nga sis... ako ang first IVF patient ni Doc sa CARMI ngayon March 2012 - sabi ng mga nurse doon sana trendsetter daw ako... hehe

ikaw na susunod... alam mo ang IVF success rate ni Doc Novero nung Feb 2012 is 70%.

thats a super wow...

:D

**sorry have to modify my prior thread...**
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:45:25 AM by kayin »

pink_blush01

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 11:58:47 AM »
sis san ba usually ginagawa ni doc novero ang transfer?
♥  God listens ♥

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.