Easy recipes, doable beauty tips, a 30-day fitness guide, and so much more in the September issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines, out now.

Grab a copy now!

Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Asian Hospital  (Read 61845 times)

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Asian Hospital
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2013, 12:52:06 PM »
I dont have my final bill yet but as of last night its 190k via cs with twins 4 days already for me and babies are in Nicu. No PF rates yet upon discharge daw.
Pray, Hope and Dont Worry

mommy chelsea

• Probationary
  • Livin' it up.
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
Gave birth last Monday at Asian via NSD with Epidural. Did not expect magtatagal ang labor ko ng 13 hours but Im glad kinayang inormal. Stayed 3 days 2 nights in a standard private room. Here's the breakdown of my bill:

Moomy's Bill 60k
Baby's Bill 13k
PF-OB  40k
PF Anes 16k
PF Pedia 7k
Total Bill 136k

Deduction from Philhealth 3k

Deni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2013, 02:19:51 PM »
Hi mga mommies! Im on my 5th month now and planning to give birth in Asian too, I read somewhere na pag mag rooming in daw ng baby may additional pay, is it true? thanks  :)

mommy chelsea

• Probationary
  • Livin' it up.
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
^Sis Deni: i think the only thing they will charge you for is the bassinet which Im not sure how much since my baby stayed at the huggery the entire time para I can rest fully muna. You may want to call Asian to ask how much.  :)

Deni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2013, 07:48:37 PM »
Thanks Mommy chelsea and Congratulations too, who is your OB? 40T di ba malaki un sis for prof fee? or standard na sya sa OB ng Asian  :D

Post modified. Please refrain from quoting posts. Use the ^ or @ sign instead.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 08:43:58 AM by mama squeak! »

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2013, 12:13:32 AM »
yes 1500 new rate ng rooming in nagincrease sila charges just this jan 7

Deni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2013, 10:19:23 PM »
thanks mga mommies for the info, I really appreciate it!  :)

trins_01

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2013, 06:44:19 PM »
this is my secnd pregnancy and currently at 24weeks.

my ob before was dra eileen manalo. her fee last 2011 was around 100k for cs. total bill ko yata was around 200k - CS, room-in si baby, from friday night (gave birth at 8pm, checked in around 3pm) to sunday noon.  i got to bring home lots of stuff (freebies from the maternity bag and left over stuff).

now i changed doctors kasi nga super mahal ni dra manalo. i am hoping na bumaba ang gastos to 100-150k. scheduled cs pa naman ako sa may....

hopefulmom

• Probationary
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2013, 09:12:05 PM »
Me and my Husband is planning to give birth din sa Asian, i heard na nagtaas na daw sila ng rates, sure CS daw ako so i would like to have an idea kung magkano un kelangan naming ihanda. Total cost sana para medyo mapaghandaan, ( PF ng OB, anes)

Thank you sa makakapagbigay ng info.

Deni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »
^ I was given a quotation by Asian recently lang for CS but this doesn't include the prof fees of the OB, Anes,Pedia. This only includes: P70,000 - P 80,000
 -use of the operating room,
- Accommodation 2-3 nights standard private room
-Medical Supplies necessary for the procedure
-Anesthesia
-Medication: routine medication
Nursery care

She told me pag CS probably for her 150,000+ Pero it depends tlaga sa OB there are OB na mahal, and kung may complications or not. May post din sa taas re CS cost you might want to read it too for estimates.

happyfemme

• a DIVALICIOUS
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Embrace life to the fullest!
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
sis hopefulmom,

Your bills often categorize under the following.
1. PF ni OB
2. PF ni Pedia
3. PF ni Anes
4. Bills from Genesis and labor room (normal kasi ako). I dont know if operating room will be also under this category.
5. Bills from nursery (if room in si baby)

Yung PF ni OB and Pedia, siguro you can ask na sa kanila. Yung anes naman parang depende who is on duty during delivery mo.

Bills from Genesis, labor, operating room depende sa ma-coconsume na gamit sa iyo.

Bills from nursery depende din sa ma-coconsume na gamit ni baby, plus the nursery rate ng stay ni baby sa huggery.
Well these boots are made for walking...
And that's just what they'll do...
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

tgf1016

• Probationary
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2013, 12:07:00 PM »
Hello mga sis... i just gave birth last Mar 5, NSD... the hospital bill reached up to 104K, inclusive of Doctors' PF... i think it should have been lower if i was not induced and if i didn't ask for an epidural... My first child was borm here also but that was 6 years ago... times have changed but they still give the same service to their Maternal patients and that's what i like about the nurses and doctors of Genesis and Huggery and sa Nurse Station, mababait sila... i was in labor for 7 hours and i was only able to use the birthing room ng 1-1 1/2 hours lang and another 2 hours for recovery... upon your doctor's advice that you'll be admitted, they will ask you to pay for the admission fee and they asked 30K... i was hopitalized last year (on my 3rd mth due to UTI) and they charged me with 20K initial admission fee and another 15K something for the rest, wala pa rin of course PF ng OB... sa NSD ko, it's 30K nga maybe because it's the standard rate for an NSD patient in their hospital, total you're gonna pay 50-60K naman for the hospital bills... i did not room in my baby coz i had an IV until lunch time and I wanted to rest and do a little walking and stretching after a night of total stress... they call me everytime baby needs to be fed... i like their breastfeeding station, coz they make you feel very comfortable with your baby, they have la-z-y boy chairs for us... and they have a free pictorial promo every MWF, morning nga lang... i forgot the name of the company but they had us pose for 4 shots and they will give you an album together with additional shots on baby's 3rd and 6th mth :)... anyway, the food was ok compared to other hospitals... i told them to bring our complimentary dinner in the room coz i was too tired to go the canteen... it had steak, veggie side dish (potatoes, broccoli & slices of orange), chef salad, buns, beef consomme soup (tasted more like onion soup) and a slice of chocolate cake (yum), and a glass of Iced Tea:)... and they have a checklist of their menu for the day... you have 2 choices for each meal, and it tasted pretty much ok... i even had churros for merienda on my first day... anyway, my overall experience was ok although it is a bit pricey compared to other hospitals... but i guarantee you that the service they give you is worth your money spent (depende nalang sa PF ng doctors mo)... the Anes was a resident doctor in Genesis, i think whoever is on duty yun ang naka-assign for you... mine was Dr. Alice J. Ganapin-Madayag and she was super duper nice... my first Anes was Dr. Richard T. Escolar, he too was nice... my Pedia is Dr. Mercedes Lotilla, she was the same pedia 6 yrs ago... and my OB is Dr. EllenJoy Ignacio, same as my first NSD... the nurses at the Huggery Station were nice too, lalo na pag wee hours of the morning, makikipagkwentuhan pa sila sa iyo :)... and finally, the guest relations staff will accopmpany you from your room to the Huggery together with a nurse and a security staff and altogether assist you to the lobby, and oh they gave me a rose too... i hope my experience at Asian will somehow help future momsies who plan to have their babies deliverd at this very fine hospital... good luck and god bless...

design21

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »
Iba case ok Kasi high risk plus twins pa almost 700k inabot ok including pf. So it's case to case basis din talaga. my ob's PF is 200k, pedia. (Neonatologist) 60k anesthesiologist 32k plus endocrinologist 10k. my twins stayed in NICU for 10days while I stayed for 5 days for cs recovery but prior to delivery I was being monitored for 2 nights.

tgf1016

• Probationary
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2013, 05:00:45 PM »
Oops, and i forgot to mention that they also gave us a very nice black tote bag with lots of freebies - Huggies diapers, Avent samplers (breastmilk container, breast pads), small Lactacyd Wash for babies, Smart Steps laundry, fabric conditioner and bottle cleaner samplers, Tiny Buds soothing lotion and bottle wash samplers, Mustela samplers, Dentiste' Plus White toothpaste sampler, small Johnson & Johnson's Baby Wipes, Pigeon breast pads sampler, Vandol ointment for diaper rash sampler, Ceetrus Ascorbic Acid sampler, Similac Mom samplers, 1 Dr. Edwards water & a copy of Mom's Today back issue magazine and a mommy newsletter of some sort. 

As for the baby items, they will give you the remaining supplies they used in the Huggery... this includes a sampler pack of Green cross products (med and small size alcohol, sanitizing gel), Physiogel wash, a box of gloves, cotton swabs and cotton balls, Cetaphil sampler pack, Terramycin, diapers.

tgf1016

• Probationary
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »
Hi mga mommies! Im on my 5th month now and planning to give birth in Asian too, I read somewhere na pag mag rooming in daw ng baby may additional pay, is it true? thanks  :)

Hi Deni, i just gave birth last March 5 pero di ko niroom-in baby ko... but my OB said it may not be the bassinet that you're paying for, it's the baby's fee as a patient also in your room... and yes it's 1500 per day... ok din naman na nasa Huggery si baby coz the bedside nurses really take care of them and they will call you anytime your baby needs to feed... sa eldest son ko i signed a waiver that imimix feeding ko si baby if ever hindi ako makapag-breastfeed on time... now hindi na ganun, pag hindi ka pwede to go down, they will give water with sugar lang until you're ok to see your baby (that's what happened on my last day kasi pagod ako to go down, too soon to go down again after feeding my baby almost 2 hours before)... as for clothes naman, magdala ka ng extra for the pictorial... may promo kasi sila with a baby photo company (forgot the name), every mornings MWF nga lang ang sched sa Asian... so if you'll be admitted MWF pwede ka magpasched... the nurse at the Labor room of Genesis will give you a briefing on how to go about this... it so happened i brought baby's extra clothes & blanket besides the going home clothes, so i was able to use it in our pictorial... they have 4 shots, mamili ka lang what poses you like (may choices sa sheet na pipirmahan mo)... then they used baby's clothes after that morning pictorial hanggang gabi na... pero i don't know how long will this free promotion will be, nagkataong nung nanganak ako may ganun na pala sila... when i gave birth to my eldest last 2006, wala kasing ganun, so going home clothes lang ang dala ko... hope this helps... good luck sa Dday mo... god Bless :D 

trins_01

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2013, 10:18:10 PM »
sana maabutan ko yung free pictorial.... i will be giving birth this may. hehe

tgf1016

• Probationary
« Reply #136 on: March 16, 2013, 09:49:55 AM »
sana maabutan ko yung free pictorial.... i will be giving birth this may. hehe

hi trins 01... maganda sya, may pinakita sa min na finished album... may options kasi sya na 4 shots each 
1) 2 for baby and 2 with either you or si daddy
2) 3 si baby and i family shot
3) 2 for baby and one family shot and one with either mom or dad

tapos may 2 pages na blank sa album kasi papupuntahin ka nila sa studio nila for baby's 3rd and 6th mth... i remember na the name it's Baby Shower Studio located in BF Homes Paranaque, check nyo fb page nila( buti lapit lang sa min :)) ... pwede ka rin magpadagdag ng shot besides the 4 shots pero may bayad na sya... ask mo din sa asian if available pa ang promo nila by may  ;)

trins_01

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2013, 02:38:56 PM »
^thanks... puntahan ko yung fb page nila... nakaka excite naman. i decided not to have a maternity shoot this time. i am thinking newborn photo naman..

Deni

• GirlTalker
« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2013, 07:51:04 PM »
^^ wow! nakaka excite naman yong experience mo.. thanks for the heads up mommy tgf1016, cant wait nxt month din and d day ko like mommy trins good luck to us  ;) by the way follow up questions lang I know di na related but i just wanna know kung madali bang makuha yong birth certificate sa muntinlupa municipal hall? thanks

brandi

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #139 on: April 06, 2013, 07:55:43 PM »
this is my secnd pregnancy and currently at 24weeks.

my ob before was dra eileen manalo. her fee last 2011 was around 100k for cs. total bill ko yata was around 200k - CS, room-in si baby, from friday night (gave birth at 8pm, checked in around 3pm) to sunday noon.  i got to bring home lots of stuff (freebies from the maternity bag and left over stuff).

now i changed doctors kasi nga super mahal ni dra manalo. i am hoping na bumaba ang gastos to 100-150k. scheduled cs pa naman ako sa may....

hi sis!dekalidad kasing dr yan si dra manalo at bigtime mga nagiging pasyente nyan kasi magaling talaga diya.kiga mo naman din manamit at sa alahas high.maintenance hindi ba?hehe. i previously worked there as a nurse ;)

follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.