Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 23 OCT 14
Accidentally get super glue on your skin while finishing a home project? Soak it in acetone and wash with soap afterward.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: i gave birth to an angel  (Read 31351 times)

Amphitrite

• wife, mom, student, wedding planner &
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Magickal Muse
    • Magickal Muse
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2012, 11:47:43 PM »
hugs for sis shinta and red apple

Be strong mga sis
My blog, My thoughts, My passion, My Life

Home of Rajon Labradors

True magick transcends intellectual ability.

bb

• Swoosh!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Amin Mela Lle.
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2012, 09:16:35 AM »
condolence maam sa inyong dalawa, siguro magkatulad tayo ngayon na nagtatanong kung bakit sa mga anak pa natin nangyayari ang mga bagay bagay na hindi natin gusto. pero maam tatagan mo lang, ako lagi ko lang sinasabi sa sarili ko " everything happen for a reason ".

bakit bro, anung nangyari?

Ms_Candy

• GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »
condolence po.. naiyak ako.. be strong mga sis.. god bless!  :'(

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2012, 06:18:04 PM »
thanks ulit mga sis for your condolences and prayers. i appreciate all your kind words. hugs to all of you.

@bro jonielle, yung baby mo ba yung may problema dati sa CAS? anong nangyari sa kanya?

sa mga sis na pregnant, do take care of yourself and your babies. i'm not sure if yung pag-poop ni baby while still inside the womb can be prevented (i think it's not), but maybe it would help a lot if you stay healthy, physically, mentally and emotionally. like sa case namin ni sis red_apple, you can have a seemingly healthy and smooth pregnancy. then all of a sudden, this thing will happen and boom! mababalewala ang lahat. so please, be extra careful and pray a lot.

jonielle

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy po ako (",)
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 08:54:59 AM »
thanks ulit mga sis for your condolences and prayers. i appreciate all your kind words. hugs to all of you.

@bro jonielle, yung baby mo ba yung may problema dati sa CAS? anong nangyari sa kanya?

sa mga sis na pregnant, do take care of yourself and your babies. i'm not sure if yung pag-poop ni baby while still inside the womb can be prevented (i think it's not), but maybe it would help a lot if you stay healthy, physically, mentally and emotionally. like sa case namin ni sis red_apple, you can have a seemingly healthy and smooth pregnancy. then all of a sudden, this thing will happen and boom! mababalewala ang lahat. so please, be extra careful and pray a lot.

yup ako po yung may poblema sa CAS maam

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 07:26:29 PM »
^ what happened to your baby? hope ok na sya ngayon..
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

jonielle

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy po ako (",)
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 01:36:59 PM »
My baby has a rare congenital disease that has no concrete cause. Even the doctor di nila maipaliwanag kung saan nanggaling kaya till now under observation pa din baby ko kung kailangan operahan.

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
^ sorry to hear that bro. sana maging ok na si baby mo.

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2012, 12:59:06 AM »
My baby has a rare congenital disease that has no concrete cause. Even the doctor di nila maipaliwanag kung saan nanggaling kaya till now under observation pa din baby ko kung kailangan operahan.

sorry to hear that... I hope your baby gets well soon.. continue praying and have faith.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

paydayramos

• GirlTalker
  • Proud Mom of our Baby Liam
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:08 AM »
sis shinta and red_apple,

sorry for your loss. i know how it feels. been there. having lost our baby last oct. at 20 weeks gestation. sabi ng OB infection sa placenta. kaya daw namatay si baby. no heartbeat. nag-contractions ako for 12 hours. i delivered him normally. they call it spontaneous delivery.
grabe ang sakit at traumatic talaga. first baby sana namin after 4 years of marriage. baby boy. we named him marion. hindi talaga mawawala ang pain. losing the child na matagal na naming pinapangarap.

wag tayo mawalan ng pag-asa. madali sabihin pero minsan sa sobrang sakit parang ayoko na makaramdam ng kahit na ano. sa sobrang sakit minsan i wish sana pati ako nawala na rin. dumating din ako sa point na kahit sa sarili ko wala akong tiwala. dumadating pa din yung ganun na pakiramdam from time to time. mostly blaming myself kasi.

i want to share something which i wrote sa FB status ko right after i lost our angel. ito lang kasi ang way ko that time to let everyone know what happened and how we feel.

I loved you the first time i saw that 2 lines, when test results came positive i fell more deeply inlove with you; the first time i saw your ultrasound & heard your heartbeat it was heaven, when we found out that you're a boy we were in ecstacy. We loved you so much baby Marion and though you only stayed with us in my belly for 5 months we want you to know that aside from Papa & Mama there are also others who have waited for you & loved you. Mama is so sorry she was not able to do anything to save you; Papa longed for you. We have not lost you, in our hearts we know we had gained an angel up there. Don't worry about us we will make it through. The happiness u gave us is so overwhelming that whatever happened we know we were blessed. We thank the Lord for that. Papa and Mama loves you so much baby Marion. Don't forget to look down to us. We are so proud of you because we know you fought & though you did not make it u made sure Mama will live so that Papa will not be left alone and for that we are more than grateful. Stay with the Lord. You belong there now.
"HIS will be DONE, In HIS TIME"
God granted our hearts' desire :)

slovy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 12:41:55 PM »
Condolences sa inyo sis shinta and red apple and also to you sis paydayramos. I feel for your loss. Just be strong mga sis, may dahilan ang lahat bakit ito nangyayari.  :(  To bro jonielle, sana ay maging ok na rin ang baby mo. Just pray and have faith.

The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive!

princess lorraine

• a loving wife and mom:)
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2012, 04:03:46 PM »
My condolences to you sis shinta and red apple. I can't imagine how painful it is to lose your child. I know that words are not enough to take the pain away. I salute the two of you for being strong. My prayers are with you...
Thank You Lord for my beautiful little princess Lorraine Janelle:)

michimac03

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2012, 06:19:41 PM »
sis payday, naiyak nman ako sa status mo..ive also had few episodes of threatened abortion,good thing baby is still fighting, we are on our 7 month.
condolence to sisses shinta and red apple, i know no words can really take the pain away...i will pray for you all..
i almost had a glimpse of what you are experiencing, because of having a high-risk pregnancy, i developed depression and fear of losing my child, which resort to, well, according to my psychotherapist, bordering psychosis..swerte pa kayo sis, because even if you are experiencing pain and loss, you still keep an intact mind and peace in the heart..and you have a baby angel that will forever intercede with your prayers..ingat lagi sisses..don't think too much, trust in God. your kids are safe in heaven, and you will be...may backer kayo sa taas e=) ingat lagi!

michimac03

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2012, 06:28:31 PM »
found this beautiful poem, maybe its good for you sisses to read this:

I thought of you and closed my eyes,
And prayed to God today.
I asked what makes a Mother,
And I know I heard him say:
A mother has a baby,
This we know is true.
But, God, can you be a mother,
When your baby's not with you?
Yes, you can he replied,
With confidence in his voice.
I give many women babies,
When they leave is not thier choice.
Some I send for a lifetime,
And others for a day.
And some I send to feel your womb,
But theres no need to stay.
I just don't understand this God,
I want my baby here.
He took a breath and cleared his throat,
And then I saw a tear.
I wish that I could show you,
What your child is doing today,
If you could see your child smile,
With other children who say:
We go to earth and learn our lessons,
Of love and life and fear.
My mommy loved me oh so much,
I got to come straight here.
I feel so lucky to have a mom,
Who had so much love for me.
I learned my lessons very quickly,
My mommy set me free.
I miss my mommy oh so much,
But I visit her each day.
When she goes to sleep,
On her pillow's where I lay.
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek,
And whisper in her ear.
"Mommy don't be sad today, I'm your baby and I'm here."
So you see my dear sweet one,
Your children are Ok.
Your babies are here in My home,
They'll be at heavens gate for you.
So now you see what makes a mother.
It's the feeling in your heart.
It's the love you had so much of,
Right from the very start.
Though some on earth may not realize you are a mother,
until their time is done.
They'll be up here with Me one day,
And you'll know that you're the best one!
-Author Unknown

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2012, 09:36:54 PM »
^i am crying now as i read the poem that you posted sis. i imagine it is my baby talking to me.  :'( and i miss him so much.  :'( by tomorrow, baby Liam would've been a month old already. eto na ata ang pinakamatagal na 1 month ng buhay ko. parang ang bagal-bagal ng mga araw.

often, i feel lost. di ko alam anong gagawin ko with my time. for the past few months kasi, all my plans had been about what to do when the baby is here. i didn't think that i would need a plan B, a plan on what to do when there is no baby.

and there were times na gusto ko na lang mabaliw. some of our sisses here know kung ano yung emotional pain na pinagdaanan ko during my pregnancy. and these days, i'm just going back and forth on how to proceed with my marriage. should i hold on, should i let go, or should i just take a break, let everything unfolds and see what will happen.

it's so confusing and the confusion just adds more to the pain. pero eto ako, sane pa naman. i didn't know that i'm this strong, considering all the things that i went through last year. but i'm hoping na sana i've seen the last of it. kasi di ko na alam how i will take it kung meron pang kasunod.

pasensya na mga sis, i'm just really emotional tonight.

zanabee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2012, 10:09:57 PM »
sis shinta, i felt so sad sa nangyari sa yo and sa baby mo, nag backread ako sa mga post mo and i found out na you had so many hard time during your pregnancy and i'm sorry that you had those experiences at the time of your pregnancy, still i am so proud of you na despite of everything you are still standing and facing every tomorrow that comes.. God is with you sis...

be strong sis... 

chakchuk

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2012, 10:25:28 PM »
Be strong shinta... And to all our sis who have the same experiences... God for sure have beTter plans for you... Pray.. Pray... Pray...

scents01

• proud momma of 2 and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Livin' it Up!
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2012, 12:15:44 AM »
naiyak din ako sa poem  :'( iba talaga pag mommy..sis shinta, maybe you can take a vacation sometime, it may not ease the pain but maybe a different environment might help  :) one month ka ng super strong sis, keep it up!  :D
Don't settle for less
Don't stop, don't regress
You have greater things inside
You have yet to hit your stride

Nuna

• Junior GirlTalker
    • The Happy Wife
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2012, 08:10:59 AM »
Hugs sis shinta and red_apple.
I lost my 2nd baby on 2009. Miscarriage naman. At first sinisisi ko din talaga sarili ko sa nangyari, pero ngayon naniniwala akong will yun ni Lord at may anghel na kami dun sa heaven. Will pray for you both.
My husband is my lover my strength, my best friend, my everything, wrapped up in one gorgeous package!

http://dhappywife.blogspot.com I am a Happy Wife!

paydayramos

• GirlTalker
  • Proud Mom of our Baby Liam
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2012, 08:35:47 AM »
Thanks for posting sis michimac03, Kakabasa ko lang ng poem na pinost mo. I am really crying now.

Kasi kahit 3 months na ang nagdaan, ang sakit pareho pa rin. I am supposed to give birth on February, ang saya ko pa nga kasi pwedeng mag fall ang delivery date ko sa birthday ko. I was so looking forward to my birthday because of the thought that I will deliver my baby during that period (Between Feb 15 - Feb 20). Ngayon, hindi ko alam. I know I will feel the same pain again. Still gathering enough courage to face life. 2 Months after we lost our baby, we went home here in Philippines for vacation (OFW kasi kami ng mister ko). To heal.  We are going back tomorrow abroad. Ayoko na sana. because everything there reminds me of what we lost. Pero ang husband ko convinced me that we should go back and go through life again. Magpa-work-up ulit ako sa OB pagbalik namin don.
"HIS will be DONE, In HIS TIME"
God granted our hearts' desire :)

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.