Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 20 AUG 14
Are you forgetful? Write things down and keep lists to organize your life better.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: i gave birth to an angel  (Read 29307 times)

rianne_mallows

• Super GirlTalker
Re: i gave birth to an angel
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 10:47:52 PM »
condolence to you shinta and red-apple...  stay strong..  you dont want your angels to get sad when they see you crying from heaven..

i will pray for you two and your babies
hindi naman ako masamang tao
sadyang kapag nasasabi ako ng totoo
tumatama at tumatagos sa pagkatao mo

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 11:01:04 PM »
Hugs and prayers to sis Shinta and Red Apple! I'm teary-eyed reading sis Shinta's blog! I'm a mother of 3 and i cannot imagine life without them.
And at the same time, i remember my 10-year old niece who died in my arms and the pain of my Ate and my bro-in-law in losing their daughter. So much pain, so much tears! Keep your faith mga sis and God Bless! 

oyie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 11:36:07 PM »
i can't imagine myself in your situation, i don't know you guys personally pero sobrang i feel for you,
sis shinta and sis red_apple. i'll include you in my prayers and to all other mothers like you, God bless!

myleia27

• Rooting for Rafa!
  • GirlTalker
  • loving my babyprincess leia!
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2012, 05:26:29 AM »

condolence sa inyo mga sis. even if I haven't experienced your situations, I feel your pain. Na experience ko na to cry for my pamangkins who were called very early by God to become angels. I'll include your angels in my prayers. God bless mga sis!

bettyboop1322

• Mummie of two lil hearthrobs ^_^
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2012, 08:17:37 AM »
sis shinta & red_apple, my deepest sympathy to both of you  :(... i will include you in my prayers... tight hugs sisses... :(

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
My condolences to you sis shinta and red_apple :(

naiyak ako habang binabasa blog ni sis shinta :(
"Expect nothing in life and you'll never be disappointed." :) :) :)

shinta

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2012, 10:23:26 AM »
maraming salamat mga sis for all your words of comfort and sympathy. kagabi ko pa binabasa yung ibang replies but i couldn't answer back kasi iyak na naman ako ng iyak.

@red_apple, my heart goes out to you sis. di ko alam sasabihin ko 'coz i know how words are sometimes not enough to lessen the pain that we feel. nung una, iniisip ko din who's to blame for what happened. is it my OB, my husband, yung lab results? i even blamed myself that i wasn't able to take good care of him while he's inside me. pero mas nakakapagod pag ganun kasi it just makes it more painful. kaya sabi ko, it's easier to believe that it was God's will at may mas maganda Siyang plano for us than to look for someone to blame. it's just that there are days when it's harder to move on. but we're strong, we'll get through this.

jp_jameop

• major major adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
  • happily married!
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2012, 10:48:44 AM »
^thats the faith sis.. continue to hold on and God will enlighten you. God bless... and Virtual hug for you...
God is great! :)

iristacey

• crazy intellect and a mom of 2
  • Super GirlTalker
  • certified antukin :)
    • *sikretong malupet*
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2012, 02:33:37 PM »
awww so sad... condolences to sisses shinta and red_apple. God bless the two of you. just keep on holding on that God had better plans for your little ones and for you.

@sis red_apple, my sister also gave birth to an angel way back 2006. wala ding concrete explanation kung paano and bakit, except that nawalan nga daw ng heart beat si baby. we were so sad talaga then. they even named the baby angel.
loving my babies more each day :)

izabelle

• Extremely Happy Wife and Mom
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 04:35:53 PM »
Sis Shinta and red_apple, I know words will NEVER be enough to even ease the pain na nararamdaman nyo. My parents always tell me, na kaming dalawa ng kapatid ko ang pinaka magandang regalo sa kanila ng Diyos and kapag may sakit kami, mas "masakit" yun for them. Iba kasi ang pagmamahal ng magulang talaga.

I know GOD has a reason and has better plans for the both of you. In time mga sis, makikita nyo din yung reason na yun. I salute the both of you for staying STRONG in spite what happened... ang hirap maging malakas kung yung dahilan kung bakit ka malakas ay wala na. Saludo ako sa inyo dahil yung faith nyo kay God andun pa din.

Malalagpasan nyo ang trial na 'to.. Keep praying.. and keep the faith.

God Bless you both.
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people, the more peaceful your life will become. :)

kuliglig^^

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ♥ RN, ESL Teacher, Super Mommy and Loving Wife ♥
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 05:55:08 PM »
Sisses shinta and red_apple, condolences to both of you. I know we will never know how deep your pain is, pero I still feel for you sisses. Sobrang nalungkot ako when I read your stories kanina.

Sisses, pray lang kayo. God has plans for the both of you, even if we can't understand everything that's happening right now. God will also give comfort to you and your families for what took place. Hugs to both of you... and I do pray the Lord will continue to give you the strength to go on...

~~~~~`

Mahirap talaga ang feeling, kasi I also lost my baby three years ago. The first one... five months preggy pa lang ako nun. Wala akong check-up kasi I didn't tell my parents just yet. I was also quite small for a pregnant person, pati andami kong sakit from stress sa pagreview ng nursing board. As I was doing number two, nahulog narin siya. Nakita ko siyang nagmmove pa hanggang sa wala na.
I took care of myself na lang. Walang check-up check-up. I delivered my own placenta in the bathroom. My parents still don't know what happened up to this day, ni hindi man lang nila alam na preggy ako noon. :(
♥ Love love my hubby Ram and my baby boy Lucas ♥

switblububbles

• GT Addict
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Change is the ONLY thing permanent in this world
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 06:11:17 PM »
God has His reason...Let us just trust Him...naiiyak rin ako pagbasa ko nito...kase iniisip ko palang na dadalhin nyo ng 9 months including all the sacrifices and joy...tapos biglang mawawala....:(
I'm INLOVE with GirlTalk! My day is incomplete without it . . . Mwah! :-*

I learned that being a GIRL is really complicated but fun. :)

maika14

• it's fun bein a
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »
my deepest condolences to you sis shinta and sis red apple. We may not fully understand what God's plan is, but know that He never left you in your trying times. my prayers are with you sisters. stay strong.
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

"enjoy life. take it easy. anyway, nobody gets out of here alive." ^_^

Workingmomzie

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2012, 10:35:18 PM »
condolence sis shinta and sis red-apple.

always believe that GOD is so good, kapag may nawala may kapalit!

hugs to both of you sisses! God bless!

angel gabrielle

• Probationary
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 05:15:06 AM »
condolence sis shinta and sis red-apple.
I'm also in a grief right now.  I just had my d/c last Dec 29, unembryonic pregnancy, 7 weeks na sana by that time...so sad..Iniisip ko nalang that God has reason for all of these...

FayeP

• I so love my baby reid!!!!!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • 2year old na ang bebe ko...
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 07:39:16 AM »
sis shinta and red-apple, gosh andito ako sa office at talagang naiyak ako...sobrang nalungkot ako kasi new mommy ako at di ko maimagine na mawawala ang baby boy ko sakin...

im sorry, for what you both have gone through...will ni Lord yun, testing ba kun kaya nyo un mga ganoon kabigat na pagsubok...

Im praying for your babies.... and for you two...
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
                                     -Psalm 18:2

bb

• Swoosh!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Amin Mela Lle.
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 11:39:57 AM »
sis shinta, sis red_apple i'm so sorry for what happened to both of you... when i was pregnant that was actually my biggest fear. i know you're not ok so i'll just include you and your babies in my prayers. napakasakit ng ganitong pangyayari. i'm a new mom at basahin ko lang ang kwento nyo halos na-feel ko ang pain nyo. naiyak talaga ko. sana maka-recover kayo ng mabilis and i hope in time all the questions running in your minds will be answered...

jonielle

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Guy po ako (",)
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »
condolence maam sa inyong dalawa, siguro magkatulad tayo ngayon na nagtatanong kung bakit sa mga anak pa natin nangyayari ang mga bagay bagay na hindi natin gusto. pero maam tatagan mo lang, ako lagi ko lang sinasabi sa sarili ko " everything happen for a reason ".

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 10:32:28 PM »
May officemate ako, twice syang namatayan ng babies, yung first  baby nya, nakunan sya, 4 months old. Then yung 2nd one, naipanganak naman nya at 6 months yung baby pero namatay din after a few days.
Pero hindi sya nawalan ng pag asa. As of today, she has 2 very healthy kids, 1 boy (8 years old) and girl (4 years old).

freeswan

• I am the new superhero!
  • Super GirlTalker
  • I am a beautiful swan
    • Swan Princess
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2012, 02:28:48 AM »
omg! sis shinta and red_apple, our condolences sa inyo.

sis_shinta, i was following your posts kasi d ba halos sabay tayo kinasal tapos alam ko inoperahan ka rin talaga ng ovarian cyst and you still got pregnant. anyway sis, God's will siguro ito. everything happens for a reason.
I am happy. I am blessed. I feel loved. I am in love.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.