Nagamit ko na Eshiko ko!!!
please note that i'm not a make-up girl so very raw lang talaga mao-offer ko na review about the product. the only makeup that works for me is mineral makeup kasi natural looking. i don't experiment with makeup- the more color it has, the more i stay away from it. i have a night regimen that i follow religiously kasi i believe in having a good canvas para kahit konti lang ang make-up ko, keri na.
anyway, here goes my review:
The powder itself reminds me of the consistency of cornstarch. fine yet grainy. it's color white pag nasa pot pero pag nilalagay, it virtually "disappears". ito yata yung sinasabi nila na nagme-melt sa skin.
I used it with a brush but it's not kabuki (though, kagaya ng tanong ng isang sis natin dito, ano ba difference ng kabuki sa hindi?). I used the flawless face brush from the bare minerals line. akala ko nung una, hindi kumakapit yung eshiko but i realized- it's transparent nga pala. since yung nose ko ang kitang kita yung pores, dun ko nilagay para makita ko talaga if it really fills in mga pores and lines. in fairness, kuminis yung ilong ko!
the first time i used it, so-so lang yung effects. hindi siya yung tipong pagkalagay mo, magic na agad. i was super amazed nung mid-day na. mga 4 hours ko na suot yung eshiko. ANG GANDA NG GLOW KO! this is the only product i used na, the longer you have it on, the better it becomes. usually kasi with other makeups i've tried, you get oily na or the product builds up on your face na rin, in short, not fresh looking- and sometimes madungis na tignan.
i was even more convinced when i got home, mga 10 hours into wearing eshiko na to. i was chatting with my mom, when she said out of nowhere "ate, ang ganda ng skin mo."
i put eshiko in the morning after my sunblock since sabi sa reviews and sa website mismo na it works best if you put it on moist skin and the more oil and sweat you get the better it looks. i even made myself sweat deliberately para makita ko kung talaga bang mas maganda hehe. i also tried putting it on without anything- as in bagong-hilamos-towel-dried skin, parang walang nangyari- even pore coverage is poor when skin is dry. it looks more dewy when you're oily or moist.
I therefore conclude, this product is recommendable for the following reasons:
1. since humid ang country natin, we get the most out of this product. it loves sweat and oil.
2. if you have dry skin, winner pa rin sya, kasi you don't have to give up your moisturizers for the product to work on you.
3. sunblock friendly din sya.
4. it's transparent, so you can still use your regular make-up with it if you want color. the product is transparent so it doesn't give coverage like foundies and concealers- this may be an advantage or disadvantage, depending on the user but the good thing is you can work your way around it. it only gives kinis and illuminating factor. for a natural look, use alone. for a deeper coverage, use with foundies.
5. a little goes a long way. it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. no ghostly face.
6. hindi mahirap i-apply. you can never put too much. it just disappears on the skin.
i can't put pictures kasi hindi ko ma-picturan sarili ko ng maayos, but ill try to work on it, one of these days.
there's my review, i hope nakatulong to sa inyo and i hope it answered some of your questions.