Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 26 OCT 14
Worried about your performance at work? Find a mentor and ask for guidance. Learning from a senior will help you get better at your job.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Repetto ballet flats  (Read 19679 times)

shobe0

• GirlTalker
Re: Repetto ballet flats
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2012, 06:58:45 PM »
Hi mama squeak! :) Did you notice kung may stocks sa outlet for size 35? Thanks so much!

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 08:04:49 AM »
^sis they have different sizes but I didn't notice size 35s in particular since I was just looking for my size. They get new stocks every two to three weeks so baka makatiming ka ng size mo in your preferred style.
 :)

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 02:02:52 PM »
there's repetto in malta! super excited. the price in euros is standard ba? im looking at getting a pair :)

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 06:12:26 PM »
^^ when I went nung September meron naman in 35 :)

^ not sure about pricing in other countries but i would think na same lang. Mas sulit bumili sa EU vs. here lalo nang the euro is dipping hehe.
"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

shobe0

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
Thanks mama squeak and Starlust! :) I hope I get lucky!

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 07:20:58 PM »
^^ thanks sis starlust! let's see, there is one store here in malta and will be going there in a few days. sana ok selection nila. what would you suggest to get? checked their website and ang dami!

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »
There are some Repetto's on sale at the Duty Free Fiesta Mall, $99 lang for some flats in the less-popular colors (green, pastels etc.)

roxykarlo

• mom of miguel and a certified
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • God is good all the time.
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »
i've heard so much about this.. how much is this in GB3? thanks you to those who can reply.
bones strikes back!

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 05:47:19 PM »
My MIL wants to take me to the main factory outlet near Limoges but we'll have to wait til after I give birth. You can get pairs for as low as 50 euros.
"Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world." - Marilyn Monroe

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 06:09:38 PM »
^Wow! Really? Kwento ka sis pag nakarating ka ha. We are planning our next trip to the Loire Valley. Isama ko sa planning namin yan.

I went to the Repetto store here in HKG and the price difference is just a few thousand pesos from their Paris boutique. So pwede na bumili in HKG in case I won't be going soon to Paris.

:)

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 03:09:12 PM »
^^ Starlust, is that very far from Paris? Hubby and I decided that we'll go to Paris this May eh (booking train tickets already.. :p)

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 04:50:40 PM »
^ Wow, that's nice! Yes quite far :( It's a small town a bit in the middle of nowhere. They sell the previous year's collection daw at 50-80 euros for the ballerinas.

After April pa ako makakapunta :(

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 10:34:17 PM »
^ shucks, sayang.. but how far is it? baka i can try and squeeze hubby's arm and go there. btw, congrats on the pregnancy! i don't mind if it's previous collections, it's still shoes :)

if by any chance you are going and i'm in paris na, pwede ako makisabay? haha

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
Thanks :) haha me too, ballerina flats are a classic anyway!

Around 460 km from Paris so roughly 5 hours drive. The town is called Saint-Mdard-d'Excideuil.

Suree! message me and let's see if our dates will match :D

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2013, 03:35:59 PM »
Bought another pair of Repettos this time at the GB5 store. The pair I got was 40% off so pwede na rin yung price compared to buying in Paris. Mukhang nilalangaw yung store at walang bumibili  ;D  Ang mahal naman kasi yung regular priced ballerinas nila. Nasa 18K!  ::) Eh two pairs na yan or three pairs pa if bought in Paris.

letters_to_cleo

• Senior GirlTalker
  • happy, happy. my goal is to be happy!
    • Geek Wearing Makeup
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2013, 11:32:49 PM »
^Grabe! OA naman ang markup! Sa Dutyfree nga 195USD lang.  Dito sa Spain I saw sa shop 135 yung usual ballerinas. Pero intayin ko na lang ang holy week pag nakapag Paris ako, puntahan ko yung discount shop sa Paris na namention dito :-)

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 09:32:10 AM »
^sis, I saw the Repettos at Duty Free and mukhang nakakaawa naman.  Old and dusty!  :( Hindi pinapansin. You're really better off buying in Europe or at the Paris outlet shop I mentioned. The problem lang there is since outlet sila they don't get the in-season colors or models. Selected sizes din. I was only able to buy one pair in my size at EUR100. But if you just want to get plain ballerinas okay na rin. They also have regular footwear like pumps, boots and sandals on sale.

Ang inaantay ko is Starlust's visit at their main factory in Limoges. Sama ko sa plan namin ni hubby when we go back to France.  :)

shobe0

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 01:29:08 AM »
There are a few repetto flats on sale right now at net-a-porter.

http://www.net-a-porter.com/Shop/Sale/Shoes/Flat_Shoes?designerFilter=Repetto&sortBy=price-asc

I just bought the red textured leather ballet flats for GBP 68.75. :)

Happy shopping!

little_princess

• Shopaholic Princess
  • Super GirlTalker
    • Princess in a teacup
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2013, 09:49:54 AM »
saw some pairs sa tung chung in HK, medyo mahal pa din. still waiting for our UK or Paris trip before i buy one. may outlet ba in the UK or Paris (nearer to the city vs the factory)?

Starlust

• Island Girl
  • Super GirlTalker
  • iMeow
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2013, 03:24:08 PM »
^merong sort of outlet store in Paris, mama squeak posted the address na - it's called Cote Danse :) balak ko pumunta in a few days after I'm done shopping with my clothes, baby clothes & baby stuff kasi it's the sales season so baka may further markdown pa :D

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.