Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 21 OCT 14
Going swimsuit shopping? If you have wide shoulders, play up your torso with colorful bikini bottoms. A square neckline will also do wonders for your upper
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Party Planners Feedback  (Read 34737 times)

zach26

• -i love my daughters-
  • Senior GirlTalker
Party Planners Feedback
« on: December 30, 2011, 03:10:13 AM »
Hello! not sure if there is an existing thread about PP, baka naduling na ako sa kaka back read. I need your inputs / feedbacks sa mga PP. Are they the same as OTD for weddings? Andun din ba sila sa mismong party?

Usually, how much ang cost nila? Pano ba pricing nila? Like if i wanted to get Party Time Philippines to decorate the venue, considered PP ko na ba sila?

Suggest din kayo affordable PP and madaling kausap since overseas based ako and next month na birthday ng baby ko at wala pa ako kahit 1 supplier na nabobook.

be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more..if you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough

jpeach

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Party Planners Feedback
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »
I like Jacque of Party Boosters. Maganda pricing niya, flexible, okay kausap, very professional and friendly. I'm currently coordinating with her regarding booking a host/magician. Matiyaga siya mag-reply sakin kahit na yun lang ang kukunin ko sa kaniya. Yung ibang PP parang hindi na nagre-reply or cold yung dating pag nalaman na host lang ang kukunin ko. With regards to decors, nagagandahan ako sa mga gawa niya.

Another one I really like is Jhoanne of Polkadots Events. Gandang ganda ako sa mga gawa niya and she's also very, very nice and masipag mag-respond sa inquiries. Polkadots is a little pricier than Party Boosters but I think if you have the budget, their work is really super worth it.

I've done a lot of backreading and these 2 have consistently good feedback. Both of them have Multiply sites. Check niyo na lang, mommies. HTH! Happy preps!

ladit

• GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 01:35:01 PM »
Sis jpeach, I also booked a host/magician through Jacque. I already have the service agreement and will be making the down payment today. Did you also course questions on the program (how many magic tricks, what goes first, etc.) through her, or did she pass you on to the host after the agreement has been signed? And did she go to your party pa?

pompz

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://lmtf.lilypie.com/LepQp8.png
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 09:50:50 AM »
hi mga sis I got sis m@m@ very affordable ang packages nya at nag aadjust sya according to your need and budget. madaling kausap and accommodating naman you can check her account through fb here's the link  https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=184238631627229#!/pinknpeachparty
though June pa event ko , pero I cant text her from time to time :) .

j a n i z

• Junior GirlTalker
  • always inlove!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2012, 11:47:32 AM »
how much usually rate ng mga PP? ako lang kase nag-aayos ng bday ng daughter ko, gusto ko sana kumuha ng PP kaso extra cost pa kase.

cristina_diche

• I'm back as a
  • GirlTalker
  • Hi!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »
None.
I am too sexy for you... so scram!

pompz

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://lmtf.lilypie.com/LepQp8.png
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »
^^ sis actually kasama na yun sa services na iaavail mo sa kanila,

mauinhibitors08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 04:30:32 PM »
mga mommies..BEWARE of this party planner, she cannot be trusted with your kid's party. she's a total disaster.. she is:

Emie Tingcungco-Dizer
Dynamic Impact Events Management Team
Princess Jade Catering Services Team
http://dynamicimpactevents.multiply.com
0920-5544988 / 0932-2093246

i cancelled all my transactions with her 3 days after i gave my down payment.. kasi ng check ako directly to the host and venue, hindi pa pals na-isettle nitong pp na to ang payment to think na hiningi  nya sakin ang full payment ng venue, and 60% for the host and styro backdrop.. we agreed na ibabalik nya ang dp ko few days after ko i-cancel.. nothing happened.. i told her na kylangan ko na ang money sabi nya ibabalik nya kaagad. everyday she makes excuses para mamove ang pagbalik sakin, sabi ko since hindi naman nakarating sa host and venue ang money bka [textspeak!] na nya ibalik saakin yun money everyday sha nakikiusap on this day.. etc... etc.. in fairness to her, ngbalik naman sya ng money (Php xx,xxx) but she still owes me (Php xx,xxx) until now was the last day ng usap namin dapat for her to give the money, no replies to [textspeak!], cellphones cannot be reached. so feeling ko tinaguan nya na ako. so beware mga mommies..
no guts, no glory!

lhinggitcf

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 07:59:31 PM »
i had bad experience getting that kind of service after booking my party package and catering with the above mentioned planner.

so mommies, even if offshore kayo, kung pwede nyo naman gawin ang booking online or thru phone or bank deposits, better pa yatang kayo pa din mag-asikaso ng lahat... kasi yung experience ko na, 9 months prep tapos hard to reach ang planner mo na actually parang di naman nag-plan at all... e sobrang stressful din. lalo na pag naiisip mo kung mag-show up ba sila or hindi?! kaloka! pero kung no choice talaga, better get the ones highly recommended by our fellow GT moms.

WandaWits

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 12:37:46 AM »
mga sis, sino kayang PP ang magaling sa whimisical decorations?
Posting how I feel. Posting what I think.

armijd

• GirlTalker
    • Affordable Balloon Decors and Party Needs
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 12:58:09 AM »
if budget is not an issue try mo sis kay Ralph - eventsbyralph.multiply.com, for DIY, try visiting Dapitan Arcade for inspiration, you can find a lot of whimsical stuff depends sa products ng stalls.

skylar-ddm

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Carpe Diem
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 01:51:54 AM »
mga mommies..BEWARE of this party planner, she cannot be trusted with your kid's party. she's a total disaster.. she is:

Emie Tingcungco-Dizer
Dynamic Impact Events Management Team
Princess Jade Catering Services Team
http://dynamicimpactevents.multiply.com
0920-5544988 / 0932-2093246

i cancelled all my transactions with her 3 days after i gave my down payment.. kasi ng check ako directly to the host and venue, hindi pa pals na-isettle nitong pp na to ang payment to think na hiningi  nya sakin ang full payment ng venue, and 60% for the host and styro backdrop.. we agreed na ibabalik nya ang dp ko few days after ko i-cancel.. nothing happened.. i told her na kylangan ko na ang money sabi nya ibabalik nya kaagad. everyday she makes excuses para mamove ang pagbalik sakin, sabi ko since hindi naman nakarating sa host and venue ang money bka [textspeak!] na nya ibalik saakin yun money everyday sha nakikiusap on this day.. etc... etc.. in fairness to her, ngbalik naman sya ng money (Php xx,xxx) but she still owes me (Php xx,xxx) until now was the last day ng usap namin dapat for her to give the money, no replies to [textspeak!], cellphones cannot be reached. so feeling ko tinaguan nya na ako. so beware mga mommies..

It's too bad you weren't able to research about dynamic impact sis mauinhibitors08 :(

She is very well known for this kind of M.O. (Modus Operandi) . 
Until now, hindi pa rin nya nababayaran ang XX,XXX na binayad ng client para sa services namin.  i hate to admit na she ran away with our money na rin.  Hindi na rin sya sumasagot sa email and texts namin.  So mga sis, beware talaga.  by the way, she is also known here as Bluekaren780.
here's another post by another victim of Dynamic Impact:

Tha latest was my son's bday party early this month.

This is to narrate how I was victimized by the party planner I contracted to handle my event, Emie Dizer/Dynamic Impact Events Management, also known as Bluekaren in web forums. Had I read the feedback on her at FemaleNetwork.com prior, I wouldnt have gotten her as my party planner. Here is how Emie Dizer managed my account and my event. To read more, please follow the link below.

http://zoemnl.livejournal.com/733.html
sis zoemnl posted this at the now locked "latest birthday party you've attended" thread last nov 2011

Bluekaren780 aka Dynamic Impact Events was also well known and discussed in this thread:
Suppliers who broke our hearts!

WandaWits

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2012, 06:29:24 AM »
@ armijd: ganda nga ng decors niya sis. any idea how much ang range ng cost niya? i will try to email him also. naka vacation ata halos lahat ng suppliers ngayon.  :P
Posting how I feel. Posting what I think.

baby_ni_chunks022

• GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »
Same with other mommies, super recommended ko si Jacque Tan of Partyboosters.  Madaling kausap and her rates are not that bad.  Professional and I like her works.  Check her site, ganda ng decors niya.  You can never go wrong with her.  :)

lyvtela

• Senior GirlTalker
    • tinkerputt's turf
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2012, 07:04:39 AM »
got Jacque Tan of Partyboosters for my son's party this June. aliw siya kausap, super bait :)
i may not always be there when you needed me, but just remember one thing: I am the one who will be there beside you and telling the priest that "I DO LOVE YOU"

iluvmysoldier

• army wife and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 08:01:50 PM »
hay nako! siya pala yun... buti na lang d siya ang nakuha kong PP kahit na nagemail siya sakin dami pang mga tanong at ang sagot medyo may pagkasarcastic pa... hindi na ba siya active dito sa GT?
The army has my soldier but I have his heart.

Supermom Juls

• GirlTalker
  • Super Shopaholic Mom
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2012, 12:42:03 AM »
^ same here sis. I was also planning to get her pa naman buti na lang nabasa ko mga posts ng mga sisses natin dito. I don't think active pa sya dito sa GT sis.

I got Jacque Tan din before, mga 3years ago na and she was really nice to deal with. :)

aubrey28

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2012, 11:57:39 AM »
My sister got Bing of partystations for her daughter's 1st bday last saturday. Super nice ng decor. Obvious na di nagtipid sa balloons.

maileen1

• I make milk and that's my super power!
  • GirlTalker
  • ~* Asher Malik *~
    • Official Chosen Fate
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 07:28:40 PM »
Yes, highly recommended si Jacque of Partyboosters. I got her for my son's 1st birthday party 3 years ago (the first Jungle Sagari theme she styled) and I'm booking her services again for my daughter's 1st birthday on October.  So excited to plan with her again. :)

devigels

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 01:31:55 PM »
mga sis, remenber  si emie dizer ng dynamic impact? nagbabalik ulit sya upang makapang loko nang mga ibang mommies. meron sya staff na pinapaharap. her name is AMY CANUELO. mag sis ingat nalang po tayo sa pangalan nayan. para di kayo mabiktima tulad nang ibang mga mommies.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.