Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 21 AUG 14
For a healthy alternative, use veggies like broccoli and spinach as pizza toppings!
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Anung kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Thread 2.  (Read 56958 times)

angelspawn

• August 28 2015 bride... and a proud
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Nobuhiko's Sayuri
Re: Anung kwento ng LOVELIFE mo ngayon? Thread 2.
« Reply #360 on: December 04, 2012, 07:01:55 PM »
Minsan masaya, minsan hindi, minsan carry lang... Napagod na mag-expect, go with the flow na lang. Less expectations, less disappointments.
Loved. Happy. Blessed.

Foodict

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • Back for Good.
« Reply #361 on: December 06, 2012, 08:40:41 AM »
Happy na Happy. Working wedding preps na. 2012 had a bad start pero ok na ngayun.
Do good. Don't expect anything in return. Be consistent in your generosity.

simplecathy143

• i am a PERFECTLY IMPERFECT :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #362 on: December 08, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »
Happy. Less expectation, Less disappointment, Less stress :)
some people believe that first love never dies,
but for me, my first love died when i met you ♥

MissChievous

• Miss
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • i.❤.being.a.dame
    • L♥ve is a Mutt
« Reply #363 on: December 28, 2012, 07:17:53 PM »
Happy!

He loves me the way I want to be loved and maybe even more.  ;D

Shadow Angel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #364 on: December 28, 2012, 08:16:54 PM »
Ok na ewan...

littlejohn

« Reply #365 on: January 01, 2013, 10:48:57 PM »
Malabo! Minsan ayaw niya ako makita, tapos mamaya hahanapin niya ako. Nakikipagbreak tapos biglang  manlalambing. Demoted daw ako sa manliligaw.  Ayaw na daw niya ng hinahatid  at sundo siya sa work. Kapag nasa loob ng bahay nila sweet, kapag nasa labas ang layo niya sa akin. Naguguluhan na ako?! Advice naman po?
God fearing Person

PrincessC

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #366 on: January 03, 2013, 08:51:27 PM »
parang salisihan... iba na kasi kami ng sked. pag alis nya, tulog pa ako. pag dating ko, tulog na sya. waaah.

jtansanco

• AMERICAN DREAM
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • KEEP MOVING FORWARD
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2013, 08:45:15 AM »
Non-existent. May nililigawan ako pero walang gusto sa akin. Oh well, and the search goes on... and on.... and on....
GET OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE

www.facebook.com/jtansanco

klengmorales

• Love me, hate me, I AM Me. The ultimate
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2013, 02:43:35 PM »
Just broke up with bf last xmas season, almost 9 years of relationship is over because of infidelity and trust issues.... and I just found out that my ex bf's best friend is in love with me for a very looong time. and he proposed! :-X
Mag ingat sa mga taong PLASTIC at MANGGAGAMIT

patstarr

• GirlTalker
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2013, 03:49:58 PM »
Premature lovelife. It hasn't even started yet pero I think walang pupuntahan. He's studying in Sg. When it started out I said, Sg is just 4 hours away, kakayanin 'to. I visit him whenever I go there. We meet when he comes home. Pero this Christmas two weeks sya nandito but we never had a chance to meet. Conflict yung trips ng families namin. He leaves today, ayaw magpahatid kasi ate daw nya maghahatid sa kanya. Fine.

xtense_15

« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2013, 06:12:07 PM »
happy so far :) still trying to work things out, sana magtuloy tuloy na at maging smooth ang flow.

mharickar

• Junior GirlTalker
  • i love being myself...
« Reply #371 on: January 05, 2013, 06:47:42 PM »
happy! 3 dates down!  ;D

Shadow Angel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #372 on: January 05, 2013, 07:00:27 PM »
^ok smooth kami ngayon after our fight last Christmas... Its a good thing na hindi talaga ako matiisni boyfie...

yajale_22

• GirlTalker
« Reply #373 on: January 05, 2013, 07:45:12 PM »
pag magkasama kame uber sweet pag di kame magkasama lage kameng nag aaway lagi nya kase ako dinidedma, now, I've learned how to play his game, pag dedma nya ako dedma ko rin sya kala nya sya lang marunong nun..haha! ngayon aligaga sya pag di sya pinapansin..
Don't think of the things you didn't get after 'Praying'. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without 'Asking'

confusedjoanna

• "stumbled and found"
  • GirlTalker
  • super nurse in the middle east.
« Reply #374 on: January 08, 2013, 03:19:06 AM »
L-D-R ... in few months im planning to go back to manila for a month long vacay! :)
Familiarity breeds contempt and predictability breeds boredom.

mischa04

• is simple, bold, strive for perfection, confident, aggressive, very intuitive, have a very active imagination, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • B.I.T.C.H - Babe In Total Control of Herself
« Reply #375 on: January 08, 2013, 04:21:30 PM »
sad...super sad... sad with inis.. sad with tears :(  :'( it's really hard to deal yung pangdedeadma nya and that he's insensitive of how I feel.
Try to avoid being inlove with the IDEA of being inlove. It will cause you to be with people you shouldn't be with.

xtense_15

« Reply #376 on: January 08, 2013, 04:37:21 PM »
^pano ka dinededma girl?

mischa04

• is simple, bold, strive for perfection, confident, aggressive, very intuitive, have a very active imagination, and a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #377 on: January 08, 2013, 05:01:35 PM »
hindi nya ko nirereplyan..we're supposed to go out last Sunday at kahit nagtext ako asking if tuloy kami eh hindi pa rin nagreply so para akong ta*nga na naka-hang not knowing kung may hinihintay ako. Until the next day wala so I asked him kung busy sya and a simple "yes" ang sagot tapos di na ulit ako nireplyan until now. Nainis lang ako sis kasi wala man lang explanation bakit sya busy, or di man lang ako kinamusta, or nagpasensya na pinaghintay ako at di agad ako narereplyan.. as in wala lang.. Ang implied kasi sakin ng "yes" answer nya is para di ko na sya itext..samantalang nakadalawang text pa lang ako.. Kaya ok di ko na talaga sya itetext at ako naman ang di magrereply para quits kami diba..sya naman ang manghula at mabuwisit..haha..
Try to avoid being inlove with the IDEA of being inlove. It will cause you to be with people you shouldn't be with.

xtense_15

« Reply #378 on: January 08, 2013, 07:01:53 PM »
^hahaha, may mga lalakeng ganyan talaga, tapos pag sila naman ang hindi pinansin, maghahabol naman. feeling ko may "iba" syang pinagkakaabalahan.

wait, bf mo ba to? or boylet? hehe

mischa04

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #379 on: January 08, 2013, 07:15:29 PM »
last time I check sis bf ko sya eh..hahaha.. pero ngayon baka hindi na pala..haha..  Pag kasi ako naman yung hindi nagreply aakusahan nyang may iba na ko at kung ano-ano pa hanggang sa mapikon lang ako.. Pero bahala sya kung may iba syang pinagkakaabalahan..dedeadmahin ko pa rin sya at bahala rin sya pag ako nakahanap rin ng ibang pagkakaabalahan..hahaha.. 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.