Pa hop-in lang po ha...
It's just that I can relate very well kasi like one of the posts that I read. When my instincts run, it's like I have this super power of some sort na sobrang lakas na hindi ko maintindihan. In my case, it was my instinct that helped me found out that my husband of 10 years was cheating on me. Although on top of this, I would also agree on one of the sissies here that there are signs. Kasi ako, the signs gave my husband away. Idagdag mo yung nagging 'gut feeling' = PASOK SA BANGA!
Here are some more behaviors that you should take notice of your husband:
- EITHER SOBRANG SWEET (syempre may guilt feeling; para bang pambawi yung nagiging sobrang malambing so anjang bilhan ka ng [textspeak!]-anong pasalubong, etc., etc. One thing to note in differentiating an authentic sweetness from one that goes along with guilt is the way it was delivered. Pag OA na, sister, yun na yon!) or
- NAWAWALA ANG SWEETNESS (kasi nga his attention has diverted na to the other person so parang nawawalan ng gana sa yo)
- LAGING TULALA (if you ask him if something was bothering him, he would say, 'marami lang prblema sa work)
- NO TIME FOR SEX (pasensya ka na mahal, pagod lang [textspeak!] ako) OR
- WOULD GO LAME in the middle of sex
- WOULD WANTTO LOOK BETTER (biglang magja-jogging, mag-i-gym, stuff like that)
- LACK OF INTEREST in your usual conversation
- Avoids eye contact
Pag present ang ilan sa mga ito, and there's that feeling that couldn't just be stopped within you, I bet you that something is going on. In my case, I saw all of these signs and since the inner compass just wouldn't stop, I accessed hubby's email and right there and then, I saw the email exchange between him and the b**ch (who was an ex-girlfriend and who also worked within the same company) and they were talking about going to a motel to discuss some stuff.
I'm not one who would invade emails and fb's and chats. But on that day, parang di ko lang mapalampas kasi kabog tlg sa dibdib naramdaman ko. My heart was beating too fast not to take notice so ayun, inaccess ko ang email. After that, I confronted my hubby. And guess what the explanation was: "Nagbibiruan lang kami." I mean, come on!
Again, I'm not one na magpapalengkera't mang-aaaway but when that happened, I called the girl and the lying, flirting b**ch gave me almost the same excuse. "Nagbibiruan lang kami. Parang tropa lang. Naging confidante ko lang kasi ang mister mo". If she were beside me, I'd probably break her neck for both sleeping with my husband and for making a fool out of me....
Pasnsya na po, napahaba. hehe