Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 23 APR 14
Research has shown that drinking an ice slushie before exercise can extend runner's endurance--by around 10 minutes, on average.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Dealing with Annoying Clients  (Read 832 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
Dealing with Annoying Clients
« on: December 07, 2011, 10:25:48 AM »
Im working for an insurance company and I just started months ago. I encountered a very annoying client na may claims and kinukumpara pa ko sa pinalitan kong employee.. Im trying not to be affected by her irritating staements. Im still polite yet firm pag nakikipag usap sakanya  ;D

kayo sisses, pano niyo nahahandle tong mga ganitong situation..
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.

http://sophiemart

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
Re: Dealing with Annoying Clients
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »
some of what i've seen do is they put the receiver away from the ear and appease them by saying nicely to calm down and what is it you can do to help. saying na you're on their side to get the claim handled but they can't help  if she's consistently being discourteous and irate. pwede rin na  if non-stop ratatat pa rin they say to  call another time when she's calmer get her number and say to take a breather you know she's mad and you'll call her back in an hour or so when she's calmer or to have her call you back when she's calmed down and more relaxed. another is pag la pa rin tigil sabayan lang sya sa pag raise ngboses yung respectful parang to just get the message across sa taong ayaw makinig is to sternly say "listen! im trying to help you, work with me here i'm on your side"  repeat over and over. kung ayaw to call back pag tao na syang kausap :P
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

sassa

• GirlTalker
Re: Dealing with Annoying Clients
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
My job requires me to deal with clients everyday. After almost 5 years, I learned to be plastic to them!
Especially demanding clients like doctors. Trick is, just give to them what they want. mas maging makulit ka than them. Always smile (eventhough deep inside inis na inis ka na) then don't say No.

Tell them I'll get back to your or we'll try our best. Rant all you want in the office so you could release the tension. Don't take things personally. Work is work. When I was 1-2 years in the industry, super iyak pa ko after work because this client/guest/boss blah blah... but now, deadma! Pasok dito labas sa kabilang ears. I'll just do my best if it works great, if not.. move on.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Ways to Wear Shorts in Your 30s
Why should twentysomethings have all the fun?
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!
5 Surprising Facts about Masturbation
There's more to it than the sex toys. No, really.