Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SUN 23 NOV 14
No boyfriend? No problem! Learn to be comfy in your own company--it will help boost your self-confidence too!
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Dealing with Annoying Clients  (Read 948 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

• I Could Not Ask For More..
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Love God Above All
    • Skin Classics
Dealing with Annoying Clients
« on: December 07, 2011, 10:25:48 AM »
Im working for an insurance company and I just started months ago. I encountered a very annoying client na may claims and kinukumpara pa ko sa pinalitan kong employee.. Im trying not to be affected by her irritating staements. Im still polite yet firm pag nakikipag usap sakanya  ;D

kayo sisses, pano niyo nahahandle tong mga ganitong situation..
Luke 12:15
"...even when a person has an abundance, his life does not result from the things he possesses.

http://sophiemart

muahmuahmuah

• There is no price for Awesomeness! Amp'd Up
  • Super GirlTalker
  • dam it your clothes! punk the devil
Re: Dealing with Annoying Clients
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 08:15:18 AM »
some of what i've seen do is they put the receiver away from the ear and appease them by saying nicely to calm down and what is it you can do to help. saying na you're on their side to get the claim handled but they can't help  if she's consistently being discourteous and irate. pwede rin na  if non-stop ratatat pa rin they say to  call another time when she's calmer get her number and say to take a breather you know she's mad and you'll call her back in an hour or so when she's calmer or to have her call you back when she's calmed down and more relaxed. another is pag la pa rin tigil sabayan lang sya sa pag raise ngboses yung respectful parang to just get the message across sa taong ayaw makinig is to sternly say "listen! im trying to help you, work with me here i'm on your side"  repeat over and over. kung ayaw to call back pag tao na syang kausap :P
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection. The Lovers, the Dreamers, and Me.

I am a catch, and I am not going to be the one to get away.

You should never settle for who you are.

><((((>`..`..`...><((((>
`.. , . .`.. ><((((>

sassa

• GirlTalker
Re: Dealing with Annoying Clients
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
My job requires me to deal with clients everyday. After almost 5 years, I learned to be plastic to them!
Especially demanding clients like doctors. Trick is, just give to them what they want. mas maging makulit ka than them. Always smile (eventhough deep inside inis na inis ka na) then don't say No.

Tell them I'll get back to your or we'll try our best. Rant all you want in the office so you could release the tension. Don't take things personally. Work is work. When I was 1-2 years in the industry, super iyak pa ko after work because this client/guest/boss blah blah... but now, deadma! Pasok dito labas sa kabilang ears. I'll just do my best if it works great, if not.. move on.
You think you have forever.. but you dont.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.