Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 01 NOV 14
Need a quick makeup fix? Use a tinted moisturizer to keep your skin fresh-looking when you're tired.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Single Delimma  (Read 1889 times)

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
Single Delimma
« on: December 02, 2011, 07:57:19 PM »
Hi Guys,
ok i want to share with you my experience, ive been sinlge for quite a long time and i go out on dates but i don't take it seriously.here comes a new guy pinakilala nila sa akin. he's not from my place,actually sa malayong lugar. he has to crossed the sea just to see me. we date,talked,laught and have fun together. but i can't see any feelings from this guy.maybe i just like the idea that he's really into me. he has everything except one thing we have the same height.yun lang.ang babaw ko noh. hehe.

my friends told me i have to get to know him.huwag ko e closed ang door. actually na pressure ako coz the guy is coming back this month and they told me mag proposed na daw.Oh my God!!! kinakabahan ako and natakot ako bigla. what should i do? i dont want mawala frenship namin and i don't like may awkward na akong ma feel sa kanya when he comes here...can anyone enlighten me....
(sorry kinda long)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:03:09 PM by snowhite_12 »
I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

janix athena

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Single Delimma
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »
To sum up your dilemma - he's okay pero walang spark. And he's moving things along far too quickly. Be true to your heart sis. If hindi mo pa kayang mag-commit sa kanya in that way, tell him if you need more time. Minsan hindi mo lang nakikitang gusto mo narin pala sya, kailangan pa may threat na mawala sya sayo before you realize it. "You don't know what you got til it's gone" Kumbaga.

But if you've given yourself enough time and wala talaga then be truthful to him. It'll save you both a lot of heartache.

klengmorales

• Love me, hate me, I AM Me. The ultimate
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 07:08:52 PM »
I feel  you sis. I've been in a 7 year loooong relationship.  My very first. I've been single for few weeks palang.  Mahirap lang kasi this is my first time maging single. lahat first.  May nanliligaw ngayon. pero wala pa akong nararamdaman na spark.
Mag ingat sa mga taong PLASTIC at MANGGAGAMIT

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 11:12:54 AM »
If ever he proposes and you dont love him. then DONT go for it. Yes makakasakit ka pero atleast you're honest at hindi paasa. ;) Wait for someone who would give you butterflies in your stomach! SARAP ng feeling! ;D HTH!

xo
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

home_seeker

• Condo-living by DMCI Homes
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 10:53:43 PM »
don't get pressured. If you think things are moving way too fast then let the guy know. Tell him you need more time. If you think may chance na maging kayo, then tell him you are not saying yes but also not saying no. But if you think wala ka talagang feelings for the guy, then let him down easy.
Signature edited.

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 07:26:21 AM »

kumusta na kaya si TS? It has been quite a while since she last posted.

Ang take ko dito, be cautious sa mga LDR.  If you know the guy is just in town for a period of time, say 2 years (working under contract), i-evaluate mo ang long term goals nya. This is a way to know if he is for keeps.  Baka naman kasi balak mo magpamilya sa isang place, sya naman sa ibang place, then dun palang may mismatch na.

snowhite_12

• certified vain
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • your scent is like a drug to me...
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 09:38:39 PM »
Hello Mga sis, Thank you for your replies....

update for now. I realized wala talaga akong feelings sa guy na kahit anong gawin ko. idikit ko sarili ko sa kanya para ma feel ko if may connection,kilig or something but wala eh...instead nandidri ako.which is not a good feeling for me. ;D  kaya I told him what i feel and right now, I'm getting to know another someone na younger than me. ;D
I may be a woman,  but if I choose I have the heart of a man! (Queen Elizabeth)

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »

^ good for you!  basta i-enjoy lang ang singlehood, dont worry too much about being single.

moral lesson ng thread mo, never be desperate. kung wala talagang kilig factor, wala talaga eh. di mo mapipilit yung.

as for your new guy now, good luck sis. hope it turns out well. 

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.