Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 JUL 14
Calm your nerves by eating serotonin-rich foods like whole wheat and oats.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: mommies with homebased job...pano schedule nyo sa bahay  (Read 1462 times)

charmedwitch776

• Junior GirlTalker
    • personal blog entertainment
mommies with homebased job...pano schedule nyo sa bahay
« on: November 05, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »
newbies ako sa homebased job, actually one month palang ako working homebased while taking care of my 3years old son and a wifey hehe. Last July nag resign ako sa work para iprioritize ang anak ko and ngayon palang medyo adjust padin ako and looking for better way to manage my time.

Minsan sobrang naloloka ako sa stress, pagod at puyat and most of the time nagsuffer yun job ko although I'm trying to cope up naman by waking up early morning and drinking energy drink.

ito un schedule ko na pinipilit ko sundin pero sobrang hirap:

9:00 - 10:30 - gising ni mumu. breakfast. bonding with mumu.
10:30 - 11:30 - luto lunch. gising boyfie
11:30 - 12:30 - lunch
12:30 - 1:00 - ligo mumu
1:00 - 2:30 - sleep with mumu
2:30 - 5:00 - work
5:00 - 7:00 - gising mumu. bonding time
7:00 - 8:00 - prep and cook dinner
8:00 9:00 - dinned
9:00 - 11:00 - bonding time while watching
11:00 - sleep
1:00 am - 2:30: around this time dumadating boyfie from work. prep food nya. kain sya while bonding ng konti.
2:30 - 5:00 - balik tulog
5:00 - 8:00 - work
8:00 - 9:00 - rest. unwind. silent moment. sobrang importante ito sakin kasi stress reliever ko ito. madalas reading magazines lang ako. no techy gadgets or laptop or even music as in total silence.

ganyan un schedule though ndi minsan me adjustment pero ususally ganyan sya everyday except sunday kasi free time ko na un.

Kayo mga mommies with homebased job or meron business at home, pano schedule nyo. ano ginagawa nyo para hwag mastress masyado?

share naman kayo kung pano nyo inimanage ang time nyo specially dun sa mga mommies na talagang on their own like me ;)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:21:58 PM by charmedwitch776 »
Reach for the star.
Charmedwitch

knack

• GirlTalker
  • happy :)
Re: mommies with homebased job...pano schedule nyo sa bahay
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 11:24:31 PM »
saan ka nag wowork sis? baka naman you can refer me

tinkypink011

• GirlTalker
  • :)
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »
^same question sis kng saan pwede maka apply homebased jobs na legit aside from odesk....

charmedwitch776

• Junior GirlTalker
    • personal blog entertainment
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 08:07:29 PM »
hi there.

im working though Odesk. We have odesk thread here if you want to learn pano makakuha client and how Odesk works.

Tyaga lang naman sa Odesk.

try nyo www.odesk.com
Reach for the star.
Charmedwitch

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.