Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 02 OCT 14
Involve yourself in your child’s life by inviting his friends over for a playdate. While you’re at it, invite the mommies of his pals as well
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: support group for those sisses na nagmomove on and the likes...? ;)  (Read 20125 times)

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
Re: support group for those sisses na nagmomove on and the likes...? ;)
« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2012, 01:02:49 AM »
Try to go out with friends. Change your playlist. Change your lifestyle. ACCEPT the reality. God has his own reasons. Maybe someone better will come along. ;)
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Get Paid in $$$ By Completing Tasks Online
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2012, 01:49:57 PM »
^*hugs* for you sis!

^yes, still trying to win him back. don't know how. im still taking baby steps. cant find a support group for this.

just an update: last april 28, something happened which made me decide to move on. and i'm so glad to have finally made that decision. :D

TowBerryBlue

• I can co-exist with you but it doesn't mean that I like you...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • No thanks...I'm good!
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2012, 05:17:21 PM »
My boyfriend and I have a 1 year old son. the other night, I caught him with a girl again. This was the 3rd time. He admitted that he was with a girl and that he was flirting with her pero wala daw nangyari. They were together sa beach sa subic. Anyways, I confronted him about it. To make the story short, ako pa yung lumabas na masama and he was the one who asked for space and he needed time to think if ever mahal pa nya ako kasi daw nasasakal sya.

Ang sakit lang kasi sya ang may kasalanan and I ended being the bad guy. I just don't know what to do now. I love him despite what he did. My friends are saying that he is not worth it. Maawa naman daw ako sa sarili ko. Help! What should I do?
My son is my happily ever after :)

FoxyPhoenix

• GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2012, 05:31:34 PM »
^hugs sis grip fast... I have a 5 year old son that i'm bringing up all by myself since his birth. have faith in God.. He knows what's best for us.. :)

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012, 09:00:20 AM »
just wanted to share this:

You can shed tears because they are gone, or you can smile because they lived. You can close your eyes and pray that they come back to you,Or you can open your eyes and see all they left behind, Your heart can be empty because you cant see them, or  you can be full of  the love that they shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live in yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.. You can remember them and only that they are gone, or you can cherish the memories and let them live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back on the those who love you and want to help you get through your grief, Or you can do what the loved one you lost would want you to do....SMILE open your eyes, Love and go on...

We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth, but because we finally realize our own worth.
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

Ishasophia

• A fairy wannabe and a hopeless romantic..
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • happy and inlove...proud mom to my angel..
« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2012, 04:50:44 PM »
just wanted to share this:

You can shed tears because they are gone, or you can smile because they lived. You can close your eyes and pray that they come back to you,Or you can open your eyes and see all they left behind, Your heart can be empty because you cant see them, or  you can be full of  the love that they shared. You can turn your back on tomorrow and live in yesterday, or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.. You can remember them and only that they are gone, or you can cherish the memories and let them live on. You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back on the those who love you and want to help you get through your grief, Or you can do what the loved one you lost would want you to do....SMILE open your eyes, Love and go on...

We walk away not because we want others to realize our worth, but because we finally realize our own worth.

Totally moved by this sis.. :(
There is never a wrong time to do the right thing..

lizzete

• Junior GirlTalker
  • www.laineb12.multiply.com
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2012, 03:45:46 PM »
My boyfriend and I have a 1 year old son. the other night, I caught him with a girl again. This was the 3rd time. He admitted that he was with a girl and that he was flirting with her pero wala daw nangyari. They were together sa beach sa subic. Anyways, I confronted him about it. To make the story short, ako pa yung lumabas na masama and he was the one who asked for space and he needed time to think if ever mahal pa nya ako kasi daw nasasakal sya.

Ang sakit lang kasi sya ang may kasalanan and I ended being the bad guy. I just don't know what to do now. I love him despite what he did. My friends are saying that he is not worth it. Maawa naman daw ako sa sarili ko. Help! What should I do?

hi sis..the best advice i can give you is to let go..obviously..he doesn't care..hay mahirap pero you should be strong ..show him na mali siya...

mahirap yan gawin lalo na kung mahal na mahal mo yun guy..pero sana mahalin mo din ang sarili mo

loverofsummer

• GirlTalker
  • I will love again.
    • Girl Chasing Sunshine
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2012, 05:14:13 AM »
Girls, how about a weekend in Baler? Ang bigat bigat ng pakiramdam..... Haaayyy.. Sinong game?

lenjeearroyo24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2012, 03:04:06 PM »
count me in!!

umuwi kame in province in bicol for halloween season, i saw him with my two eyes flirting again with other  girl  sa bar ng family friend namen pero  medyo okey lang but it hurts the most ng malaman ko na may girlfriend na pala siya and i saw that girl and the guy that night nong undas na malapit lang samen.. grabe ang saket saket pala!!

HoldingOn

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Get Paid in $$$ By Completing Tasks Online
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2012, 04:14:42 PM »
A close friend got a news that her ex will be tying the knot soon! Ramdam ko pain niya. Ako naman, feeling ko (feeling ko lang naman), healed na ako, especially now that I already have someone new in my life. BUT, nacu curious lang ako. How would I feel pag biglang makita ko si EX na may kasamang iba, or pag malaman ko na ikakasal na siya sa iba? Will I still get hurt? Or talagang wala nang pain?

Quin Bee

« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
Me mga sis I'll join you. :)
2013 na, fresh start dapat tayo! :)

i_v_y

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2012, 01:37:49 AM »
i wish i could join sometime soon. nasa albay ako eh :(

got separated in august and i would like to think i had moved on na :)

lenjeearroyo24

• GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2012, 12:16:42 AM »
i wish i could join sometime soon. nasa albay ako eh :(

got separated in august and i would like to think i had moved on na :)

nasa baao ako..! hehe

marijay

• GirlTalker
  • ..bReAk d RuLeS,FiNd uR fReEd0m, LiVe uR LiFe..
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »
hi guys!i dropped this topic here at wala ang presensya ko been busy lately with my kid hehe is there any gatherings going on right now?id like to open one tho maybe after the holidays?thanks guys!
sCrAtCh mY bAcK,iLL sCrAtCh UrS..

biatchbutcute

• Probationary
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2012, 12:52:57 AM »
sana makasama ko.. i need more people around me.. mababaliw na ata ko :(

marijay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2012, 05:31:54 PM »
hi biatchbutcute!tara hanap pa tayo ng gtalkers!lets meet up after the holidays! ;) pm me ur number

bubbles_sandy

• C E R T I F I E D shopaholic and proud to be a
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2012, 02:18:02 PM »
i think he's going to break up with me...
i'm confused if love or pity yung naghohold sa
kanya..  :'(
FaShion is mY PasSiOn!

ms_simone

• GirlTalker
  • I think therefore I AM
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2012, 07:44:42 PM »
pajoin mga sisses. just broke with bf (a few hours ago). yun nga lang, i am numb. parang wala lang. kanina habang kausap ko siya, wala akong mafeel na rage or anger towards him. ako pa nagchecheer up sa kanya na kaya niyang wala ako sa buhay niya. (he cheated on me btw and managed to get the girl pregnant, although ipapapaternity test daw niya muna). sa akin its still the same - he cheated on me. ngayon, he doesn't want to let me go. pati family niya is asking me to stay pero i've said na my goodbyes. buti na lang i have a new job in a new city.

sad lang kasi i also lost my bestfriend. parang dun ako mas sad. anyway, pajoin kasi as much as i want to confide with my friends - ayoko marinig ang mga i told you so. at ayoko rin malaman nila yung cause of break-up namin. First, its between me and him. Second, friends niya din sila and ayoko magkarun ng taking sides sa group.

anyway, pray for me mga sisses ha

marijay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2012, 01:09:09 AM »
@bubbles and ms simone!when are you guys available to talk about it?im sure some of our gtalkers her are ready to listen and give advice as much as they can ;) hindi kayo nagiisa ;)

@bubbles i would suggest to not let him decide on this matter,you decide,you do it!dont let anyone take you just like that!dont forget you are more than a woman and you are woth everything!

@ms simone: it will be sooo hard to let some one go just like that!but he impregnated a girl,means he cheated on you what else more can make that clear...mahirap magmove on sa mahirap but you deserve a guy who has plans to have a family with you not with anybody else ;)

break_free

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2012, 02:59:37 AM »
Mga sis let's have a coffee! Well if you need compan nandito lang ako, manila/qc lang ako. alam ko din naman kasi feeling ng ganyan eh, kahit ako imbyerna pa rin ako talaga!  :'(  >:(

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.