Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 29 AUG 14
Learn to laugh at yourself! Share embarrassing moments with your friends and giggle along with the rest of them.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Always Taken  (Read 4092 times)

tey_roch19

• GirlTalker
Re: Always Taken
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »
iDk, minsan nga naiisip ko something's wrong with me. ganyan din ako. single na nga ang mga nagkakainterest pa eh may asawa. for me okay lang mas ahead ang age pero wag naman yung lolo ko na. haha

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:15 PM »
Na-mislead ako sa title.
Akala ko yung always taken e, yung tipong palaging me bf, di nababakante.
Right after a break-up e may next bf na, parang ako ba yun.
Hahahahah. Lolz.
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

agape

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 12:46:19 AM »
If committed guys are always attracted to you, it's really not your fault.
They are committed, meaning they are experienced, and they usually think you are easy to lure, easy to catch. It happened to me, akala siguro ni guy officemate e papatulan ko siya, I was very young then, and he thought I was innocent and too naive.

Anyways, it seems there are 2 situations here:
1 -  Girls getting attracted to committed guys, for no reason
(if wala ginagawa yung guy sayo, then you have the problem, try to control yourself or ypu will get hurt afterwards, mahirap me kahati)
2 -  Committed guys trying to attract girls like you
(don't give in to their traps, be wise, they just want some fun and take advantage of your loneliness)
Integrity, Ethics, Etiquette...

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2012, 07:04:49 AM »
hehe
yun nga nakakatawa eh, I don't look naive naman, nor do I act/look/dress like I am easy
maybe because I am approachable? pero teka, may limitations/boundaries naman ako na nilalagay.
once I feel na mejo weird na kilos/salita nila, major step back na
karma ko ata to  ;D nakakainis
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

poetrytoprose

• I am all for love, dudette!
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Oh yes!
    • Curiousness at this world.
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2012, 10:04:07 PM »
hahaha this is my case! pero okay lang kasi i am not looking for relationship. the fact that they are not available keeps my being single safe.

crush crush lang. :)
Our life is defined by the opportunities we take and we missed. :)

Almond982

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 06:40:00 PM »
Wala nman sa akin yung may magkakagusto na taken or married na. Pero marami ako nakikita na mga wife na hindi pinahahalagahan ang husband nila. Meron pa nga gwapo talaga at ang ganda ng sahod. Kaso yung misis hindi siya mahal. Ginagamit lang yung hubby for her own benefit at para sa mga kids ofcourse pero no love. Naaawa ako sa mga ganyang guy. Kung hindi nga lang kasalanan agawin masarap sana sungkitin kaso may takot nman ako.

kris_17

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 06:01:14 AM »
tama ka dyan almond982. kung hindi lang masamang sungkitin. kamuntik ko na ginawa yan pero di ko na din natuloy... hahaha... ganda nung babae kapanget ng guy. :)
there's no such thing as "forever", there's only hello and goodbye...

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.