Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day MON 22 SEP 14
Problems with doggy ticks and fleas? A fine-toothed comb will help you brush them out--just be sure to kill them (e.g., in vinegar or alcohol) so
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: UNIQLO Manila  (Read 75745 times)

lilpinkjelly

• GirlTalker
Re: UNIQLO Manila
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2011, 10:53:35 AM »
^baka hindi naman inside dept store nila ilalagay, they'll probably make a boutique naman just like F21

Dimples_G

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2011, 03:01:05 PM »
anywhere ilagay will benefit manilenos :) wag lang sa province. hehe. i love uniqlo..

ausie

• Junior GirlTalker
  • the rain is a welcomed heartbreaker
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2011, 09:13:18 PM »
wow! crossing fingers

eian4fun

• Eian+Ethan
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »
Uniqlo will open i think June 2012 @ Moa 2flr, yung space ng Kultura and Marrinaud.  :)

smoothie

• Mom @ work
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »
^wah. Ang Layo. so i guess, HK na ulit ako mamimili.

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »
Uniqlo will open i think June 2012 @ Moa 2flr, yung space ng Kultura and Marrinaud.  :)

What will happen to Kultura and Marionnaud?

pretty_in_victorian

• makeup & beauty junkie
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • NICU nurse; potterhead; hello kitty addict
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »
hurrah for uniqlo pero san naman nila ilalagay ang beloved marionnaud ko? lol! :P
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little if only out of politeness. And then,you never know,maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. -Coco Chanel

eian4fun

• Eian+Ethan
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 03:29:46 PM »
sorry for super late reply mga sis, update ko sa Uniqlo; yung si Marrinaud wala na po, totally closed na sila then si Kultura malilipat sa ground floor,dun sa area ni Ace hardware with Toy kingdom. Actually, kasalanan ni Forever21 and Uniqclo kung bakit magpapalipat lipat ang mga affiliate stores ni SM dahil sa pagdating nilang 2.  ;D

marienmarien

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 09:24:08 PM »
Good new for me na sa moa lalagay yon uniqlo.

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012, 10:43:52 AM »
sorry for super late reply mga sis, update ko sa Uniqlo; yung si Marrinaud wala na po, totally closed na sila then si Kultura malilipat sa ground floor,dun sa area ni Ace hardware with Toy kingdom. Actually, kasalanan ni Forever21 and Uniqclo kung bakit magpapalipat lipat ang mga affiliate stores ni SM dahil sa pagdating nilang 2.  ;D

Toy Kingdom nasa second floor, same side as Kultura and Marrionaud now. Ace Hardware sa first floor sa may dulo. Saan dom?

melvel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 10:44:37 AM »
^wah. Ang Layo. so i guess, HK na ulit ako mamimili.

Mas malayo pa rin ang HK :)

smoothie

• Mom @ work
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2012, 11:12:32 AM »
^mas madalas ako mag HK kay sa mag MOA. sa QC ako so MOA is far from my place. hehe.

sakura_bloom

• Beauty Desired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Beauty By Desire
    • https://www.facebook.com/DesirebloomAtelier
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 03:06:40 AM »
^Sa wakas! Sana magkaroon sa Q.C. :)

ms.fashionpl8

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2012, 06:18:10 PM »
^mas madalas ako mag HK kay sa mag MOA. sa QC ako so MOA is far from my place. hehe.

Natuwa naman ako sa comment mo sis. Kala ko ako lang ang nakakaramdam ng FIELD TRIP pag nag MOA from QC. True, mas madalas pa ko mag HK kaysa magpunta sa south. :P

slumbering

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 09:55:03 AM »

eian4fun

• Eian+Ethan
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »

''Toy Kingdom nasa second floor, same side as Kultura and Marrionaud now. Ace Hardware sa first floor sa may dulo. Saan dom?''

Ililipat na po ang Toy Kingdom and Kultura sa Ground Floor, dun po sa tapat ng may Carousel. Then si Uniqlo na po ang mag occupy ng space ni Old Toy Kingdom and Marrinaud

Fatbook

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
kala ko ssi na naman itong uniqlo

fides00

• not your ordinary
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Bullsh*t intolerant
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »
Yeeey!! I love Uniqlo!
Do the things you think you can't do.

People may hate you for being different but deep down they wish they had the courage to do the same.

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2012, 01:24:51 PM »
^me too  :) great brands are starting to have branches in manila! h&m wala pa din balita  :P

fides00

• not your ordinary
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Bullsh*t intolerant
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 01:28:32 PM »
^ oo nga sis! nakaka-excite! i won't have to go all the way to HK just to shop at cotton on at uniqlo. dun kasi pinaka-go to ko when i'm in HK. H&M lalo. :D i do hope they bring it here din. i've been waiting for years. tagal. haha sorry OT bigla. i love these brands kasi affordable pero ok yung style at maganda yung quality. :)
Do the things you think you can't do.

People may hate you for being different but deep down they wish they had the courage to do the same.

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.