Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 19 APR 14
Is your beauty bag too bulky? Invest in lip-cheek-and-eye tints which are all-in-one kikay kits—no packing required!
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: No boyfriend since birth at 29 - advice?  (Read 20820 times)

phoebe1811

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: No boyfriend since birth at 29 - advice?
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2012, 05:55:36 pm »
makipag socialize ka more..i had friends na 30 na sila la parin sila boyfriends..now palang ata sila naliligawan :)
Warning: You might Fall in love with me ^_^

xxmiakaxx

• {Otaku} {Simple} {Earthlings}
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever love
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2012, 05:06:26 pm »
hay sis  me nga im 28 and NBSB din    or sabihin na ntin  [textspeak!] pang serious  relationship ever
nun 6th grade and  high school  siguro masasabi ko  medyo naaliw pa ako  ganyang felling masaya
inspiration,   pero in the long run naisipan ko hindi pa siguro ako ready  ... untill this time
ewan ko ba kung bakit parang end of the world na kung pag usapan ako ng ka batch ko  kung kelan ba ako mag aasawa .... sabi ko pwede ba   kasal agad agad talaga ..... boyfriend muna ...
pero seriously  wala  talaga akong time para doon ... ok naman ako sa life ko  and Being single is a choice   
xxMiakaxx
Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Our destiny is within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it.

rainbow11

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2012, 08:37:58 pm »
being NBSB is just a small portion of a woman's personality. instead of looking at it negatively, pwede namang iproject nalang sa mga tao na choosy ka lang. :) as much as possible, tell your inner self na hindi ka bothered about sa status mo.. The rest will follow, it will show on confidence and the way you speak when someone asks you why are you still single. by doing so, sa ibang bagay magiging focus mo, mawawala yung self-pity, and single guys will find you interesting.
hope this helps! ;)
I love shopping for fragrances and beauty products, and dining out, too! <3

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2012, 05:42:48 pm »
^ agree sis!

Tsaka what would you rather have, live your life miserably as it is now. Or try some things differently, and who knows, baka maiba naman takbo ng buhay mo. You have nothing to lose by trying new things to improve your life. Para sa iyo din naman iyan.

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2012, 11:43:45 am »
Tell her to socialize more. Try to mingle with proactive people. That having boyfriend doesn't mean a girl is pretty but being loved. HTH! ;)

xo
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

Girltalker2

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2012, 12:10:37 pm »

^ sis sprinkledust, hanggang ngayon ba, ganun parin ang friend mo? 

what has she done since the time you first posted about her? tagal na nun ah...

JakeTheDog

• Kick. Push. Coast.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Last name Ever. First name Greatest.
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2012, 07:00:03 pm »
I think some girls have the idea of knights in shining armor or prince charmings on story books. This rarely happens. You can't wait for love, you have to go out there and let love hit you on the face  :D
Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes,
take some bacon and i'll put it in a pancake,
bacon pancakes that's what it's gonna make,
bacon panCAAKKEEEE!!
done bro, done.

iammegirl

• Probationary
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2012, 03:01:30 pm »
Guys, e paano kung wala ka naman mga friends na may mga guy friends? paanu ka makiki mingle sa iba diba?

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2012, 01:36:44 am »
hahah. natutuwa ako sa thread nato..

meron pa  palang mga untouched na 29 years old.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 03:32:48 am by Chinito »
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

angelzero

• Chock Full of Hoot
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • If you're an evil witch I will punch you for fun!
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2013, 09:36:09 am »
i have a couple of friends who are 29 and NBSB. some are by choice, most of them not--meaning they want to have a bf already. what i tell them, it has nothing to do with your looks. it's how you handle yourself: your posture, your body language and self-confidence. i always tell them "daig ng flirt ang maganda" (i edited the quote for wholesomeness hehe). and they should get over the idea of a prince charming who will sweep them off their feet. meeting potential dates requires a bit more of going out and socializing esp. if they can't find potentials in their place of work or church or wherever they're exposed to on a regular basis.
Right thoughts
Right words
Right action

izzza

• Probationary
« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2013, 01:37:32 pm »
It's not embarrassing at all! Ako I had a couple of boyfriends but puro short term relationship lang, and I'm absolutely not proud it.  :-X

JakeTheDog

• Kick. Push. Coast.
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Last name Ever. First name Greatest.
« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2013, 08:32:42 pm »
Okay lang yan. Di kawalan ang mga lalake  ::)
Bacon pancakes, making bacon pancakes,
take some bacon and i'll put it in a pancake,
bacon pancakes that's what it's gonna make,
bacon panCAAKKEEEE!!
done bro, done.

babychellee

• GirlTalker
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2013, 04:51:35 pm »
ako mga sis hindi naman ako kagandahan, pero naka tatlong bf pako. and now im about to get married. in between those official bfs, madami pako naka-date na iba. although iyung iba, masasabi nating "epic fail" hehe. 

KASI sa totoo lang..it comes with CHARM!  8)

you should learn the skill of getting close to guys without having malisya or hiya. treat them like how you treat girls especially if you just got to know each other.

isipin mo..ano bang meron ka na nagustuhan sayo ng friends mo? its basically being YOU. ;D so dapat yun din ang makita sayo ng mga nakikilala mong guys.

angelina08

« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2013, 12:49:38 am »
believe me i have 2 friends who never had a boyfriend since birth at 29, so you're not alone, and i don't think they'll have a bf any time soon, in fact they are blissfully happy with their lives...and they're not at all lesbians

inluvewithmikewesten

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2013, 11:46:22 am »
Sis, I wish na swertehin din ako like your cousin hahaha.

Ang sabi ko na lang kay God, because you made me wait this long, give me the best guy haha!

I'm NBSB din, which is alright with me. This matter only seems to affect me when I'm broke. I get depressed with almost everything when I'm broke and, and lagi ko naiisip I wouldn't be this said if I had someone.  But when I have money, wala lang masaya pa din.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
FN's Top 10 SPF Beauty Picks for Summer 2014
These babies are mighty protectors from the sun's harmful UV rays.
5 Ways to Reflect and Meditate When You’re Time-Bound
Whether you have five minutes or five days, a breather from all the deadlines and meetings will do you good.
FNites! What Reminds You of Summer?
Send us a photo and we might feature it on the website!