Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day SAT 22 NOV 14
If you want to establish a business but only have a small capital, go online! Social networking the best way to let your services get known
  • Good House Keeping
    The New Mrs. Pitt, Angelina Jolie, is on the cover of the November issue of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Aldo Shoes  (Read 5016 times)

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Aldo Shoes
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2012, 07:35:36 AM »
^hehe thanks! Dun na lang din ako bibili.

Serena.

• EPIC
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Introvert :)
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 01:17:13 AM »
Magaganda style ng shoes nila, pero blisters lang binigay sakin ng shoes na to! Kaya dapat pag bibili ka dito 1 size bigger. Tsk, nkakamurder talaga. :-/

xxx
Your past describes what and who you are today. Hence, those who experienced deep loneliness know what true happiness is. xx

crunchymyx22

• Makeup Addictus
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • None
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2012, 08:48:46 PM »
tama super ganda ng mga shoes nila pero angsasakit talaga sa paa.... :C

tsokolat

• no regrets
  • Super GirlTalker
  • when in doubt, dont!
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2012, 08:50:47 PM »
pag nagfifit ako nito, sakit sa paa pag nilakad. ganda pa naman design ng shoes nila
do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go-Joshua 1:9

snowflakes

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2012, 05:33:40 AM »
i love aldo... yung nabili ko super soft sa paa and kamukha sha ng chanel na flats. so cute... i also have one boots from aldo and ginagamit ko sha pag fall and spring. i have like 3 flats already.

artemis26

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 10:05:29 AM »
My sister gave me an Aldo flats as Christmas gift, US size 37, so its 6.5, when I'm a size 7. Nun na-fit ko sya, ok naman, pero it hurts na when you start walking. Pretty pa naman nun flats :( Do they accept exchange at Aldo? Kasi kahapon dumaan ako, the next bigger size is 38/7.5, so medyo maluwag naman :(

bibsibs

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
I think it depends. Kasi my school shoes is a black leather Aldo heels and I use it almost everyday pero di pa naman siya sira. Hehe. But I have an Aldo ballet flats na when I used it for the first time, naalis yung parang cork niya sa loob.

byutijunkie

• Senior GirlTalker
  • lover of all things fab!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 12:08:06 AM »
Just bought booties from call it spring.i hope magtagal siya kasi mahal nya.the box says the brand is also by aldo.sana lang hindi masakit sa paa and matibay.
“The best color in the whole world, is the one that looks good, on you!”
                   --Coco Chanel

littlekinselle

• ambidextrous & narcissist
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 04:47:43 AM »
mag kano yung wedge sneakers sa aldo jan sa pinas?? type ko mala Isabel Marant ang peg.. hehe

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.