Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 29 JUL 14
Learn more about your country while keeping fit! Take a walking tour in Intramuros or any historical landmark near you.
  • Good House Keeping
    The July issue is our Makeover Special! Be inspired by the weight-loss successes of The Biggest Loser’s Kayen Lazaro and Osie Nebreja, who entered the reality TV show simply wanting to lose weight but ended up gaining whole new (healthier!) lives.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Jumpstart your best body today with this month’s best foods special. Women’s Health shares over 100 of the best packaged foods for women, sourced from leading supermarkets, specialty stores, and delivery services.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Aldo Shoes  (Read 4580 times)

m i k m i k

• RN, loving mom and a
  • GirlTalker
  • Makeup Noob && MD in the making! :)
Aldo Shoes
« on: September 27, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
Hi mga sis, what can you say about the quality of their shoes? I wanna buy this sandals kasi but its worth 3K.. Pwede kaya pangharabas kasi I usually walk around the school.
LOVE ME OR HATE ME, IT'S STILL AN OBSESSION.

stylista

• Junior GirlTalker
  • toned, tanned, fit & ready
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/wildasschic/
Re: Aldo Shoes
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »
Not a fan of aldo. I always gets blisters from their shoes.

fegloria1954

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 12:32:09 PM »
The all-leather line ALDO shoes are really good and sturdy.  Puedeng puedeng pang harabas.

Crucial is you must select and buy a good fit for your feet, not just the length, but also the width.  Regardless what brand it is.

Ang sayang lang is the local store of ALDO only carry the medium width.  Buti na lang, medium pa rin naman ang width ng feet ko.

Why am I such an expert kuno on shoes?  Well for one, doctors' orders yung I should take very very good care of my feet.  Because I am a diabetic.

And so, I have gotten around to strictly leather, and strictly very good fit for the feet.  The cost is worth the comfort, and in my case, the health of my feet - no blisters, no pinched toes, no calluses, etc. allowed.

Mommy Fe

gorgeousmama

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 01:20:47 AM »
i have 2 pairs so far ng aldo shoes, okey naman sya for me,

yung isa nga i put some accessories kasi pure black sya,

trizh

• aiming high :)
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 07:54:03 AM »
  -- I really want to have a pair of pumps from Aldo. Kasi may friend ako na super tibay ng pumps niya. years na rin pero maganda parin. Although medyo pricey pero worth it naman..
Learn to wait for the perfect time so that you may discover that all pain found in waiting has a magnificent and awesome purpose ϋ

mizteaza

• Shopping is my passion
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Knock! Knock!
    • Or so i thought
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 12:59:25 AM »
Always take advantage pagmeron sale ang aldo sa online site nila US based. Kasi you can get sellers from multiply to buy them for you with a shoppers fee rate. Which is all good padin compared to buying it here satin double the price talaga :)

lonelymiss28

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 01:58:37 AM »
aldo is a canadian company pero di ko masasabing matibay sya i think nasa gumagamit talaga kung matibay ang shoes pero kung nasa pilipinas ako ay hands down via venetto ang bibilhin ko matibay na comfy pa sa paa. dito sa canada ay mahal din ang aldo compared sa ibang shoes like spring, bata etc.

lesters_gal

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »
i want to get aldo wedge also...medyo pricey nga pero sana ok sha..kasi sayang naman ang money kung mabilis din pala masira di ba
~dOnT hAtE mE bEcAusE im bEaUtifuL~

prettychestnut

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »
Even if they have sale, namamahalan pa rin ako. =(

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 12:13:06 AM »
50% off ang Aldo sa Rob Galle last week. I didnt get to check out the store for long cus we were in a hurry. I might visit the Aldo store sa BHS since it's close to my office. Ok ba ang bags nila?
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

VieDeConte

• Let FASHION tell your story!
    • Vie De Conte
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2012, 12:50:02 AM »
i was stopped by my friends to buy aldo kasi it's not worth it daw. yes, their designs are great, but the comfort that they offer is not great.

However if you really want one, I think that your best bet is to estimate how much you need to break the shoes in, and what size you're getting.

Also consider arch support. Flats without arch support tend to tire women easily.

girlalou

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 11:58:36 AM »
i love aldo . [textspeak!] sandals ko .. sawa na ko di pa rin nababawasan [textspeak!] sole
im here in SG and sobrang daming lakarin.. pero unlike my other shoes/sandals,
hindi [textspeak!] mapudpod [textspeak!] aldo ko

beuhh_utiful

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2012, 06:37:27 PM »
Well worth it!

mishyewarians

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »
sorry, not a fan. i got blisters here and nagfe fade ang color when stored for a long period of time.but my sister,she loves this brand! ;)

theshopaholicprincess

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 01:54:10 PM »
matibay naman sya. I bought two pairs, one high heels and flats. Yung flats comfty naman isuot. Yung high heels medyo iniiwasan ko kasi muntik na ako madulas wearing it. I bought them sa outlet store ng Aldo and for the prices worth it naman.

patchi2012

• Napapako sa 500 post
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • mRs. A
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2012, 02:04:27 PM »
magaganda ang design sa aldo, but sad to say, masakit sya sa paa kaya not a fan :( one time lang ako bumili and never will, muntik pa naman ako ma tempt ulit while scouting for bridal shoes, but thinking na i will gonna use it down the aisle and di sya comfy.
A heaRt tRuLy in-L0vE neVer L0ses h0pe but aLways belieVes in the pr0mise of L0ve, no maTTer h0w L0ng the time and h0w faR the disTance

CebuGem

• Amber's Light
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • Lucid Intervals
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2012, 05:12:15 PM »
i just bought a pair of Kissel ballet flats from them. Well, at first, i was having doubts if it will be comfy for walking kasi garterized ballet flats and the problem with that design, masakit talaga sa feet. So what i did, I wore it around the house to break in. After two days, ok na and it did not give me blisters (unless i plan to wear it on long walks, lol).

mistyb

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2012, 01:53:54 PM »
Bumili din ako ng sandals sa aldo months ago. It was very nice but sad to say masakit nga sa paa. i thought kaya ko yung pain kaya ginamit ko ng ilang araw muna kase baka bago lang tlaga. Nung pang third na gamit ko, masakit parin kaya binalik ko sa store nila and na refund ko yung money ko in the form of certificates.
Living a life and loving it!

Mai

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 05:40:06 PM »
^sis buti pumayag pa sila ireplace with GCs kahit used na? Which branch?

mistyb

• GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 09:06:33 PM »
^yep, within a week naman. ginamit ko yung sandals ng 3 straight days then after that binalik ko na agad then pinakita ko yung sugat sa paa ko. They apologized and asked  me to choose another sandals instead. but after going through all the sandals, i said wala akong nagustuhan so I asked if I could refund my money but the guy said, they can but in certificate form. It's actually a bench certificate that you can use to their affiliated stores. Sorry haba ng sagot ko. and oh, it's at rockwell:)
Living a life and loving it!

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.