Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 31 OCT 14
Having trouble staying true to yourself? Spend time with your loved ones to remind yourself of who you are--after all, they know you best.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Best Salon/Hairstylist Thread (Part 3)  (Read 133152 times)

jpeach

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist Thread (Part 3)
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 08:01:34 PM »
sisses, okay ba sa hairshaft salon in southmall? sino okay na stylist dun? affiliated ba sila with hairshaft salon in podium?

as a gift for my sister's birthday kasi i'm choosing between the ensogo deal na cut + color + brazilian blowout @ hairshaft (sm southmall) or the 1 on deal grocer na brazilian blowout lang @ LPK. sana may makapagbigay sakin ng feedback sa hairshaft, parang mas sulit yung deal nila kasi may kasamang cut and color. :)

tikitakz

• Super GirlTalker
  • good vibes lang lagi! :)
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 12:16:42 AM »
just had haircut today at ricky reyes mega, done by daryl. first time ko magpagupit sa kanya and i am surprised nakuha niya yung style na pinagaya ko. i almost gave up on ricky reyes salons after umalis yung dati suki stylist ko na c tricia, nasa sm centerpoint na siya layo layo. after trying several stylist nakahanap na ako ng katapat ko now, i'm just happy. wanted to try vivere sana kanina kaya lang mas mahal 350 ang charge nila sa mega. :)

mga sis what is brazilian blowout? nabasa ko sa isang salon kanina. tia!!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:19:12 AM by tikitakz »
God is good all the time :)

~aShLiE~

• Super GirlTalker
  • Shop with me.
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 12:47:24 PM »
Still loving Azta Urban Salon. I used to go in Katipunan but since they have a new branch in Tomas Morato, I go there nowadays instead. Mas convenient for me eh. Most of them came from Katip din. ;)
→Ash T&T

lawrencelourdes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 10:22:37 PM »
Still loving Azta Urban Salon. I used to go in Katipunan but since they have a new branch in Tomas Morato, I go there nowadays instead. Mas convenient for me eh. Most of them came from Katip din. ;)

hi! any recommendations from azta please? i plan to have a haircut at tomas morato branch unfortunately...tis my first time there and my hair is a big big problem...frizzy with hairfall. so they have to deal with that. maybe you can recommend which one is the best for this? thank you in advance. goodday.  :)

soulflygirl

• best things in life are free
  • GirlTalker
  • yo! spread kindness
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 10:55:18 PM »
Regarding Studio Fix Salon:

Walk-in clients are allowed po ba or need to call for appointment?
if for appointment, pwede on the same day?

Planning to go there kasi tom for haircut.
Welcome to the GOOD Life =)

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 09:55:56 AM »
^ better have a schedule because sometimes they have prior appointments somewhere  ;)

matetreyes

• Super GirlTalker
  • may nunal sa paa
    • Travelogues by Matet Garcia-Reyes
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 04:52:39 PM »
i also have my hair done at fix, but in glorietta. I always look for Lita (girl ito). Like for 4 years, sya lang lagi hinahanap ko dun kasi she knows how to create nice bangs for my broad forehead, hehe. P350 din.

i have tried hair cut at Creations in Glorietta 5, P300. Ok yung cut and the stylist even blow-dried my hair with faux big curls, kaso parang mabilis pumanget ulet yung hair ako. like after 3 weeks, parang need ko na ulet ng hair cut. I guess it's not precision cutting though. Sa fix, feeling ko parang laging precision cut nakukuha ko kay Lita. that's just my two cents.

my travel  and food blog at http://www.matetreyes.com/

my beauty blog at http://beautystashandmore.blogspot.com/

nightingale

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 04:55:19 PM »
^they only have 2 senior stylist, hermes & i forgot the other 1...

the other stylist is randy...
.i went to studio fix yesterday where i met hermes for the first time. my hair was very long, almost reaching my waist, ganyan na yan since 1990. i told hermes na almost one year nakaponytail lang ang hair ko, sira na talaga kaya bahala na siya to fix it -  and hermes cut it short above the shoulders. as in ang ikli, and i love it. ganda ganda gumupit ni hermes. thanks hermes

cessy_may08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »
OT po yata itong tanong ko. Ano po bang tamang gawin MagpaHaircut muna tapos magpaRebond or Rebond muna tapos haircut? Gusto ko po kasing magpabangs. ang worry ko kasi kapag nagparebond muna ako tapos haircut with bangs baka po tumikwas. so hindi ko na po alam kung ano ba talaga yung tamang gawin. please help ninyo naman po ako. TIA

soulflygirl

• best things in life are free
  • GirlTalker
  • yo! spread kindness
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 07:31:42 AM »
brattinella: oo nga eh. puno na nga sila nung pumunta kami.

nightingale: I was there naman yesterday pero full na sila. so naka schedule kami today.
Welcome to the GOOD Life =)

_Jasmin_

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »
hi! any recommendations from azta please? i plan to have a haircut at tomas morato branch unfortunately...tis my first time there and my hair is a big big problem...frizzy with hairfall. so they have to deal with that. maybe you can recommend which one is the best for this? thank you in advance. goodday.  :)

I went to Azta Urban Salon Tomas Morato yesterday. And unfortunately for me, my hair ended up looking so bad. :( I had a long (inch below bra line) half rebonded half digipermed hair and I just wanted a new look so I figured a trim wouldn't hurt. If I changed my mind and wanted to have it digipermed again I can always do so. But after yesterday's cut at Azta, my hair is now short and layered in the most unflaterring and ugly way. :( I hate looking at myself in the mirror. and I cant even hide my ugly haircut with a ponytail coz it still look bad in a pony! I dont know what to do about it.

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
^oh no. :( do you remember who your stylist was? they usually stick the name of the stylist on the mirror.

_Jasmin_

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
I got his name along with their text apologies after I walked out of the salons door. :(  Mr Arvin yung name nya. They are actually offering to make amends after I pointblank stated that I find my haircut really ugly. Up until now they are telling me to visit the salon and they will do something about my hair. Ako naman after what happened (I actually cried buckets upon seeing my ugly haircut this morning after I woke up) I don't want to go back anymore. And I cant seem to think what to do with it since its already short and thin but wait to grow it out. :(

tikitakz

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
OT po yata itong tanong ko. Ano po bang tamang gawin MagpaHaircut muna tapos magpaRebond or Rebond muna tapos haircut? Gusto ko po kasing magpabangs. ang worry ko kasi kapag nagparebond muna ako tapos haircut with bangs baka po tumikwas. so hindi ko na po alam kung ano ba talaga yung tamang gawin. please help ninyo naman po ako. TIA

pa-rebond ka muna sis, then haircut. kasi mag-iiba bagsak ng hair after rebond so it's best na ipa-rebond mo muna para makita mo then saka ka magpa-cut/style ng hair.

cessy_may08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 04:28:52 PM »
pa-rebond ka muna sis, then haircut. kasi mag-iiba bagsak ng hair after rebond so it's best na ipa-rebond mo muna para makita mo then saka ka magpa-cut/style ng hair.

so sis, after 3 days ng rebond ko, yung pwede ng basain dun ako magpapagupit? tama po ba? ang worry ko kasi sis baka kapag haircut after rebond yung gawin ko eh tumikwas yung dulo. yung hair ko ngayon eh eh haircut muna then rebond. from then ndi ko na pinagupit kaya maganda yung bagsak..

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 04:37:23 PM »
^ako sis i had my haircut a week after... kasi yung ends di maganda dahil nga sa plantsa... di naman tumikwas hair ko   :)

cessy_may08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 04:41:33 PM »
^really sis? wag naman sana mangyari sa akin yung masunog yung dulo. never pa naman pumanget yung dulo or nasunog everytime na magpaparebond ako. kaya hindi ko na pinapatrim after ng rebond.. waaa.. naguguluhan talaga ako. i called several branches ng bench fix and yung suggestions nila sa akin is to have haircut first then rebond..

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »
^di naman nasunog yung ends ng hair ko :) i just want to remove the split ends... para mas healthy looking yung hair

tikitakz

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 05:11:53 PM »
if suggest ng stylist mo na haircut muna then ok lang, ang problema lang kasi baka mag-iba yung style after haircut. gaya ko 2 years ago, i had haircut before rebond sa bangs nagka-problema kasi nung hindi pa rebonded ang ganda ng bangs ko, saka layers, after rebond naiba yung itsura, super straight ng bangs hindi ko na ma sweep pa-side.and the layers naging flat. i liked my rebond except for the bangs, sabi ko nga sa stylist sana wala na lang bangs.

cessy_may08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2012, 10:02:10 AM »
^ i got your point sis. kasi parang ganyan yung nangyare sa sister ko. sakin naman i had haircut first then rebond last july 2011. sinabe ko sa stylist na lagyan ng bangs at ipaparebond ko the following day. ang end up hindi nasunod yung gusto ko. kahit side swept bangs wala kasi mahaba pa rin yung hair ko sa harap. kaya hinayaan ko nalang. hindi ko na ulit pinastylan up to now. ganito sana gusto kong hairstyle http://amazooo.com/2010/12/haircuts-for-long-faces/ or ito http://www.google.com.ph/imgres?q=hairstyle+for+oval+face+straight+long+hair+2012&um=1&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=niwYq-HXeRIfQM:&imgrefurl=http://hairstylesandcuts.net/women-long-hairstyles-for-heart-shaped-faces.html&docid=p2bTY8f1FoCkcM&imgurl=http://hairstylesandcuts.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Reese-Witherspoon-long-hairstyle.jpg&w=418&h=626&ei=1fdCT-3hOI-ZiQfBzty2BA&zoom=1&biw=1360&bih=601&iact=rc&dur=109&sig=103817067857274422183&page=1&tbnh=126&tbnw=82&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=0CEwQrQMwAw&tx=40&ty=62

ito po yung hair ko after irebond nung july 2011

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=193756064059186&set=a.107632306004896.8864.100002743823559&type=3&theater

ito naman after 2 weeks ng rebond

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=193756187392507&set=a.107632306004896.8864.100002743823559&type=3&theater.

please help ninyo ako magdecide mga sis.. need ko talaga ng hair make over. ayoko naman paiksian kasi waist length na yung haba. baka magtampo kasi.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.