Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day FRI 19 SEP 14
Feeling angsty after a break-up? Vent to your friends over coffee—not on the Internet. There's no telling who will read your rants on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Good House Keeping
    Judy Ann Santos-Agoncillo returns to our cover this September issue and gets candid about money, marriage, and motherhood.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Drop two sizes fast—with simple exercises you can do at home! This month's ultimate weight-loss special shows you how. Plus, real women share how you, too, can shed and keep off excess weight for good.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: Best Salon/Hairstylist Thread (Part 3)  (Read 129862 times)

jennyg

• GirlTalker
    • Wedding Planner Magazine
Best Salon/Hairstylist Thread (Part 3)
« on: September 26, 2011, 09:08:29 AM »
I  had a bad haircut experience at Tony and Jackey. The Korean used Thinning scissors from top to bottom of my hair so it went dry and my hair was damaged. i have to grow it so it can recover before i'll have another hair cut. Please sissies suggest to me the best hairstylist you've had haircut with or a salon where i can find them.

Thanks!

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Best Salon/Hairstylist Thread (Part 3)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:41:58 AM »
previous thread:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,234440.0.html

Akira Salon - Teresa (Senior Stylist)
- got the haircut for free because i availed of a groupon keratin treatment from them... super friendly... she gave me nice layers... especially nung humaba na siya

Studio Fix (GB5) - Hermes
- i passed by their salon & noticed that their price is so affordable... so i went back a day after (after calling & setting an appointment) and hermes was the available stylist... for P350, i got the best treatment ever! free iced tea, the hair/head massage while shampooing, the back massage, courteous staff, plus... they are not pushy with their products and services!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:47:44 AM by brattinella »

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
reposting lang from previous thread:

i'm glad i checked this thread. i was thinking of availing of the LPK's dealgrocer voucher for cut & color. studio fix completely slipped my mind. i know it will be pricier, but i've heard such good reviews about this place.

how do you pronounce hermes? as in the brand hermes? ;D i may just request for him when i go there. ok color nila?

momentum

• Super GirlTalker
  • ♠ Get What You Give ♠
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 12:39:20 PM »
thanks for the new thread.

been wanting to get a new look.
tagal na since my last rebond, mag 2 yrs ago pa ata.
Haven't ever tried to color my hair, dark brown siya.
i want to have bangs uli, mas naeenhance kasi the eyes and looks really fresh

What can you recommend na magandang salon in the south area? in Paranaque?

Thanks!  :)
----♣ Get Busy Living, or Get Busy Dying ♣----

tinmuning

• Junior GirlTalker
    • Housekeeping For Dummies
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 07:55:31 PM »
previous thread:
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,234440.0.html

Akira Salon - Teresa (Senior Stylist)
- got the haircut for free because i availed of a groupon keratin treatment from them... super friendly... she gave me nice layers... especially nung humaba na siya

Studio Fix (GB5) - Hermes
- i passed by their salon & noticed that their price is so affordable... so i went back a day after (after calling & setting an appointment) and hermes was the available stylist... for P350, i got the best treatment ever! free iced tea, the hair/head massage while shampooing, the back massage, courteous staff, plus... they are not pushy with their products and services!

Can you post pics of your haircut done by Hermes?
Recipes. DIY itineraries. Tips for Moms. at:
http://housekeepingfordummies.blogspot.com/

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 08:24:06 PM »
SAME ---  STUDIO FIX  at GB5 --  Alex Carbonell. P1thou haircut

Used  to go to CHIYO at SEI Salon, but the appointment  lead time gets longer.  How inconvenient.

chinkywinky

• Prinsesa at adik na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 10:23:37 PM »
Hermes of Studio Fix cut my hair last weekend, I had long hair, then Hermes cut it above the shoulder and I got good compliments after that :-D
i would love to love you like you do to me....

lawrencelourdes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 10:52:03 PM »
help please?

i'm losing my hair!  :'( tis because of rapid hair loss. upon looking closely, i just found out that my hairline already receded and now i need a haircut...to maybe help ease it as per the suggestion of others. can somebody recommend azta katipunan and tomas morato's best hairstylist? please? badly needed po! dunno what to do anymore. as much as i don't want to cut my hair coz i have a big face that makes me look bigger...you know what i mean...i think i can manage to have it cut than lose my crowning glory.  :-[

if there's anybody who can give me a great suggestion or solution on this...big thanks to you in advance!  have a great day! :-*

glassbaubles

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 11:06:00 PM »
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and this is my first post, haha.

Just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good salon / stylist in the Makati area for thick, curly hair? Like, makapal talaga kulot ko! I really love my hair though. Magastos nga lang sa conditioner para healthy siya.   ;D

I've read about LPK and Jing Monis. Does anyone know if they're good with curly hair? And how much would a cut with them cost? Thanks in advance. :)

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 08:43:38 AM »
@lawrencelourdes re: rapid hair loss.... you're in the wrong thread sis   ;)

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 09:56:11 AM »
magaling ba si Hermes with layering.. P350 lang cut niya? thanks!

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »
^yes to all your questions :)

m_lim

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 10:37:32 AM »
^thanks sis! nagpa appointment na ako. excited! :D

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 10:56:19 AM »
i'm thinking of setting an appointment with the alex carbonell, at least once, just wanna try and see hehe. nothing special naman to be done with my hair, just the usual layer and side-swept bangs(i miss my bangs). worth it kaya, or kay hermes na lang or any of their lead stylists?

brattinella

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
^they only have 2 senior stylist, hermes & i forgot the other 1... it's P350.... imo, ok naman cut na nabigay sa akin & hindi naman ako minadali...

they have a creative director, i forgot the name also, somebody posted it sa previous thread... less than 1k... then if it's alex, i think it's 1,200... try to call them and set an appointment asap kasi mahirap magpa book  kay alex...

moonstar_004

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2012, 12:16:32 PM »
^i saw somewhere nga din that they have lead and senior. around P800 something ata the lead. P1,500 na ata si alex, i'm not sure, or baka ibang salon yun. first week of march pa naman ang plan ko. :) thank you. :)

ckay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 06:10:43 PM »
sis saan yang modelle salon?

Wilson, Greenhills fronting Decs

lawrencelourdes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 06:14:38 PM »
@lawrencelourdes re: rapid hair loss.... you're in the wrong thread sis   ;)

hello po!

i don't think i'm in the wrong thread po as i'm asking for a recommended hairstylist from azta urban salon at tomas morato and katipunan branches. i just stated out my reason for a haircut. sorry po for the confusion. i did get some suggestions from the hair fall thread...hairstylist nalang ang kulang. thank you po!  :)

ayami

• happily married and a
  • Super GirlTalker
  • 愛してる、ハ二ー!とても大好きよ。
    • My Blog
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2012, 08:43:55 PM »
I posted something sa previous thread na di ko nagustuhan kay LPK before, pero mata ko lang yata may problema. Everyone was giving me praises sa haircut ko. Nadisappoint lang yata ako masyado sa bad ending ng hair color namin.

After ng LPK experience ko nagparebond ako sa Vivere SM Megamall, di ko gusto yung haircut and as usual, epic fail ang hair color sakin. Di yata ako tinatablan. Haha.

Nakaipon ulit ako and just last month, nagpagupit ako sa You Hair and Body Salon sa Bonifacio High Street (medyo dulo lang, sa B8 ata yon at likod pa, harap ng bagong dinedevelop na area dun). Si Mr. YS ang naggupit sa hair ko with intricate pantay-pantay na layers. Nung una, di ko nanaman nagustuhan (choosy?) pero ngayon habang humahaba yung hair ko, gustong-gusto ko yung gupit. :) Di ko alam kung nabanggit na si Mr. YS dito. Korean din sya. Magaan pa kamay.

akireyhoj

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
2 weeks after ko magpagupit sa senior stylist ng LPK the fort branch na si Leo..I still love my hair..paloob sya and nofly away..naniniwala na ko ngayon na nasa nag gugupit talaga para hindi mag fly away buhok mo..

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.