Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day WED 27 AUG 14
Traveling alone for the first time? Use your map. It's better to look like a tourist than get lost in a foreign country.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: marikina hospitals pls help!  (Read 32834 times)

kofi

• Probationary
Re: marikina hospitals pls help!
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2012, 11:22:16 PM »
bibibuy, may breakdown ka ng bill mo? Cs din ako sa MVMC last oct 2011 and my bill was at 80k+. minus Philhealth around 60+k

tashasabs

• GirlTalker
  • I have my Jep, Lialle, Sasha, Elysse and Riel. ♥
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 01:38:56 PM »
May mga marerecommend po ba kayong OB from Sta. Monica/St. Vincent? I don't want to go to Marikina Valley, medyo pricey siya, housewife na ko ulit and husband's still a student, gusto ko sana makatipid. Baka may kakilala kayo o may mga relatives/friends na may kakilala. Thank you.
Enjoying being a wife and mommy to four chikitings. ❤

mommamymy!

• RND, Underwriter, Super Wife, Newbie Mum.
  • GirlTalker
  • Happily married, enjoying mommyhood.
    • MOMMA MYMY
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2012, 09:11:24 PM »
Mga sis try niyo Marikina Valley. My OB there is Dra. Beverly Orlina. I gave birth to a healthy, 7-pound baby girl through painless normal delivery, yun tipong matutulog ka tas pagising mo nanganak ka na vaginally. Inabot ako ng P40k only, kasama na lahat, yung PF ng mga doctor tapos yung hospital bill namin ni baby. I'm really happy with Dra. Orlina, rinefer siya sakin ng friends ko. They're very happy with her too. she's very patient with questions and she cares about the welfare of her patients.

i agree with you sis! she's also my OB and I gave birth din at Marikina Valley via emergency CS last July 2011. she's very nice, would listen to your questions patiently and she responds to texts kahit in the middle of the night na. i didn't have any problems with her coz she's very patient and accomodating. she got her training at st. luke's and affiliated pa siya with other tertiary hospitals like the medical city and manila east med center. worth it naman PF niya :) btw, last year, package nila for CS is i think around 50k, umabot lang kami ng 80k kasi one week kami sa hospital. overall, okay naman kasi sigurado kang alaga sa MVMC. :)
I believe in pink. I believe that laughter is the best medicine. I believe in miracles. I believe in Him.

- 03.12.11 -
Regie ♥ Lois
Forever&Always

----------------
http://twitter.com/mommamymy
http://mommamymy.blogspot.com
http://pinterest.com/mommamymy

aiz08

• GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2012, 04:22:53 PM »
wow dami pala nating patients ni Dra. Orlina! I like her too.Ang kikay pa hahaha! CS din kami last feb, mura lang hospital bills namin sa MVMC considering na 5 days ako dun. Her pf mura din as compared sa mga nababasa ko dito sa gt. I think 80k or less kami inabot. Will check full details pag nakita ko receipt

sweetkissybabe

• Stream employee, loud and proud!
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2012, 11:58:37 PM »
anyone who has tried VT maternity hospital? :)
Yeah, I have an MBA - Master of Booty Action! :D

dessa

• Probationary
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 10:05:45 AM »
hello good morning! Newbie here, im on my 6th month oalready and will give birth on October... Nagcanvass kami ng mga hospital rates dito sa marikina and so far St. Matteus and VT Maternity Hospital [textspeak!] mura pero ok [textspeak!] daw according na rin sa mga posts dito. pumunta kami ni hubby sa VT kahapon at malinis at bago [textspeak!] hospital, maganda rooms nila, ke ward o private room. sabi nung nurse 700/day and ward, 1200 semi, and 1500 private. un eh pag nagexceed daw sa package ng OB. nagtanong din kami kung mgkano [textspeak!] usual rate eh depende daw talaga sa OB un. hay! meron ba ditong nanganak na sa VT? magkano inabot? hehe, mejo tipid mode kc kami ni hubby eh... and meron din ba ditong patient si Dr. Bles Salvador?

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »
Hi mga sis, pwede ba i-check yung facilities ng Marikina Valley kahit walk in lang? Wala pa kasi ako OB dito plan ko pag-uwi ni hubby tsaka kami mag-compare ng facilities ng ospital pati packages.. Sino ba ang mga OBs na marerecommend nyo sa Marikina Valley? Thanks!
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

bibibuy

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ... Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2012, 08:11:33 PM »
dr camara 6th floor. cool na ob tsaka maganda pa :) she can give you discounts and freebies lalo na sa pf nya pag nanganak ka na. pag sa package naman, pwede ipacustomized sakanaya, depende sa needs ni mommy at baby. tapos magrerecommend sya na murang us :)
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperament

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:25 PM »
chocolatepink -- I'll recommend my OB, Dra Melody Dimatulac. She's super maalaga and madaling kausap. Worth every penny we paid. She's also taking care of my aunt now who has stage 4 ovarian cancer.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 07:01:59 PM »
^ thanks sis! :) sa marikina valley ka ba nanganak sis?
We may feel afraid, but we dont have to be afraid. We can go forward w/knees shaking saying "God is with us. He will never leave us or forsake us & we can do everything that we need to do. We will not be in fear. What can man do to us?" -Psalm 116:6

momniloisse

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2012, 08:13:26 PM »
Hi! I gave birth to my eldest sa Sta Monica Hospital in Brgy. Tanong(?). If I remember it right around 45K ang bill namin and that's without the Philhealth deduction pa.. (I had some issues with Philhealth that time that's why I didn't get to use that benefit. Sayang..) My OB-Gyne was Dra. Joanna Matias and she's affiliated with St. Luke's as well.. :)

aeonvii

• Probationary
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2012, 12:16:00 PM »
girls pls help!  :'( im also trying to find a cheaper but good service hospital..  :( can u suggest one? how much will it cost? normal or CS? pls help!.. im also trying to find out VT maternity hospital contact number.. Thanks! :)

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2012, 08:51:07 PM »
hi sis! Ilang months ka na if you don't mind? Just make sure your philhealth & sss contributions are active it would be a great help, kahit san hospital ka sa marikina you may check the following:

sta.monica
marikina valley medical center
st. victoria hospital
st.vincent hospital
SDS hospital
Salve Regina (boundary dela Paz Pasig City/San Roque Marikina)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 09:28:36 PM by chocolatepink »

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2012, 09:00:33 PM »
^ thanks sis! :) sa marikina valley ka ba nanganak sis?

Yes sis. Emergency CS ako non eh. Pati yung tandem pedia ni Dra Dimatulac super love ko, si Dra Chanyungco.

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »
sis twelvth_goddess, breastfeeding advocate ba ang Marikina Valley Med Center? :)
May room in policy din ba sila?

Super thanks!

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2012, 09:42:10 PM »
^Oh yes they are. Ni-room in ko baby ko after I gave birth. Pina-latch din sya kagad saken :) My pedia is also very supportive of breastfeeding.

bibibuy

• Junior GirlTalker
  • ... Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2012, 09:52:00 PM »
^ i also love dra chanyungco...blockbuster lage sakanya :) ob ko si dra camara at marikina valley medical center
Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperament

twelvth_goddess

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2012, 10:02:29 PM »
^Omigosh yeah. Sabe ko nga parang walang ibang pedia sa MVMC kungdi si Doc Chanyungco eh. Sobrang galing mag-alaga ng bata ni doc. Sa totoo lang minsan gusto ko dalhin sa ibang hospital yung anka ko pag ipapa-check kaso si doc yung non-negotiable kase saken eh.

chocolatepink

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Inlove & Blessed
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2012, 11:27:32 AM »
^ that's good news sis! :) thanks sa pagmention din ng pedia mo :)
so check ang MVMC sa breastfeeding & room in policy salamat! :)

pink.sunshine

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 11:32:42 AM »
keep 'em coming mga sis. :)
"Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself." - CSS

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.