Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day THU 24 APR 14
Start maintaining a balanced diet by exchanging cake and chocolate for dried fruit, raisin toast, and low-fat fruit yogurt.
  • Good House Keeping
    Find your bliss this summer! GH's guide to a calmer, luckier, and happier you. On stands now for only P120.
    Good Housekeeping
  • Real Living
    Real Living’s April 2014 issue is a thing of beauty, literally! The magazine’s Beautiful Homes issue features 43 pages which will inspire you to rethink your own space.
    Real Living
  • Women's Health
    Everything you need to score your hottest, sexiest summer EVER is in the Women’s Health March issue!
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: ADENOMYOSIS: IS THERE ANYONE SUFFERING FROM IT? PLS.HELP  (Read 2264 times)

analyncelis

• Probationary
ADENOMYOSIS: IS THERE ANYONE SUFFERING FROM IT? PLS.HELP
« on: August 20, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »
DIAGNOSE JUST THIS AUGUST:(

sweetbabycakes

• Though a full-time housewife, shopping addict, and office drudge, I still find time to be a certified
  • Junior GirlTalker
Re: ADENOMYOSIS: IS THERE ANYONE SUFFERING FROM IT? PLS.HELP
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:59:06 PM »
ako sis, sabi ni OB meron ako nyan.  :(
Mahirap na masarap pala maging misis... :-)

heyitschel

• GirlTalker
    • Random updates
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 04:48:31 PM »
I'm recently diagnosed with adenomyosis too. What was your OB's treatment plan? I also have PCOS :(

lynzkye

• Probationary
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:12:47 AM »
me too diagnosed with adenomyosis and so painful na talaga. kayo din ba may pain na nararamdaman? and what was your OB said about it? any treatment plan? Please share naman.

heyitschel

• GirlTalker
    • Random updates
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 07:11:37 AM »
me too diagnosed with adenomyosis and so painful na talaga. kayo din ba may pain na nararamdaman? and what was your OB said about it? any treatment plan? Please share naman.

super painful ang experience ko lagi. pinagtake ako ng pills ng OB and check if there are any changes.

x-y

• RN, Skin Care Enthusiast
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • I am not a heroine but I save lives.
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 09:03:36 PM »
Lumabas siya as a result from my recent ultrasound but my new OB didn't explain it to me. She focused on my endometriosis instead. I'll have my repeat ultrasound this month. Kung lalabas uli ito sa result, kelangan ko nang iask yun dati kong OB (di siya kase pwede maghandle ng patients nya nung time na naconfine ako dahil sa fellowship nila)

Carylldax

• GirlTalker
  • Aiming to be a good wife first while waiting to be
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 02:53:21 PM »
Hi sis! Me too i have adenomyosis. I took duphaston 10mg 1x a day good for 6 months.
2011 Ttc started.
2012 Ultrasound hssg,hysteroscopy minor operation,Diagnosed w adenomyosis,took duphaston 10mg,Clomid.bfn
2013 parlodel,hsg w patent tubes.
Jul13 puregon, aspirin
Aug13 femara, puregon
Sep13 metformin

p3ach

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 07:17:00 PM »
Hi sis!  I also have adenomyosis and PCOS which was diagnosed last May.  My OB prescribed me to take provera, 1tab a day for 10 days, for 3 cycles.  I was only able to finish 1 cycle coz of the side effects that I could not take (Palpitation, lightheadedness, migraine etc.). The 2nd time around, the OB prescribed me to take metformin, twice a day for 30 days.  Just the same, the side effects were just not tolerable for me so i had to stopped taking them on the 5th day. 

Since my OB was not available during my visit, I had to see another OB.  The new OB prescribed me to take Yasmin birth control pills.  I'm afraid that this pill will give me worst side effects because I am too sensitive with medicines.  Anyone who has tried this pill and what were the side effects you have experienced?  I've read some articles about the pill online which were so scary(blood clot, migraine, mood swings, hair loss, hallucination, etc.)

Both OBs have recommended for me to lose weight as I am overweight at 120lbs, 5ft ht.  They both said that this is one of the reasons why I am having PCOS.

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
10 Signs You Need a Diet Makeover
When your body talks, you need to listen.
10 Celebrity Holy Week Destinations
How did these stars spend their long vacays?
Be The Fairest of Them All: 5 Ways You Can Get Whiter Underarms
Discover the power of these whitening solutions for yourself!