Get weekly updates via email!
tip of the day TUE 02 SEP 14
Record your baby's laughter. Play it whenever you're feeling the burn at work.
  • Good House Keeping
    Forever young Cheska Garcia-Kramer talks about her stay-gorgeous secrets, mommy bliss, and the surprising success of #TeamKramer in the August issue a.k.a. the Anti-Aging Special of Good Housekeeping!
    Good Housekeeping
  • Women's Health
    Build the confidence to strut in a pair of jeans with our 28-day pound-shedding, lean muscle-building workout, and learn the best cuts for your body type with our easy style guide.
    Women's Health
GIRLTALK

Author Topic: A Sweet Goodbye - An open letter  (Read 9628 times)

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • I love being a Princess....
Re: A Sweet Goodbye - An open letter
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 01:11:46 AM »
@Nigella Sis, i will pray for you na talagang on your way to recovery ka na! It really  takes a lot of will power to start moving on :) pero with God's help and the love of our family and friends eh i'm sure makakayanan natin to! :))
Being a princess is  a whole lot of fun... i love it!!!

thestargazer

• Is now Mrs. Guiao :)
  • GirlTalker
  • is one happy wife and mom :)
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 05:29:53 PM »
Sis, wag bibitaw kay God. Dati ganyan din ako. It took me almost five years bago nakafully get over sa ex. hahaha after a while, marerealize mo rin kung bakit hindi nagwork out. Just keep praying to God for strength. Labas ka with your friends. :)

Vive bene, spesso l'amore, di risata molto

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2011, 01:52:39 PM »
Hey mga sis! Just to give an update, I'm currently seeing someone now :) Never felt so loved and cared for. It is indeed true that after the rain, you can always count on that the sun will come shining through :))

iamgold

• Junior GirlTalker
    • iamgoldlim@yahoo.com
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2011, 12:58:13 AM »
ang masakit sa break up is yung you are trying to get him out of your system then may magtatanong sayong friend or tita na nasan si ganito?then you start explaining over and over again na paulit ulit mong nararamdaman yung sakit..yung literal na ang bigat nang dibdib mo,yung hindi mo talaga mapigil yung pagtulo nang luha mo..

ms.florida

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2011, 01:11:35 AM »
hugs to you sis

azrael

• GirlTalker
    • Just Livin' the Life
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 05:37:53 PM »
tama yun iamgold. buti nalang kaunti nalang sa friends ko nakakakilala sa kanya. sa family ko naman.. they never ask me anymore. :D haha hay grabe.. let's just always pray to God. sabi nga if we come to the end of our rope, let's tie a knot para dun tayo kumapit pa ng mas mahigpit.
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

http://kiamoydiary.blogspot.com/

-=munchkins12=-

• ang mahilig mag-OH NO! na
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
ang masasabi ko lang, there is someone better for you, someone worth your time and love.  Someone who will appreciate you for everything and return the love you are giving him :)
this is very nice :)

j-z

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »
Grabe sobrang ganyan nararamdaman ko. :( okay na, moved in an unfamiliar place tapos biglang nagparamdam ulit ;(

I feel like the wall that I've built between us has collapsed once again. You never and will never know how hard it was for me to establish that wall

redsh0es

• Junior GirlTalker
  • Engineer. Choir Member. Only daughter. What else?
    • Follow Me! :)
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2012, 05:33:02 PM »
grabe.. :(
I'm a future bride!

Tweet! Tweet! Follow me: http://twitter.com/dorothyRedsh0es

iamgold

• Junior GirlTalker
    • iamgoldlim@yahoo.com
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2012, 10:51:09 AM »
Hay..its really difficult to have your heart broken pero siguro its much more difficult na kasama mo nga yung person pero para kayong nasa limbo kase ayaw niyang magcommit..love is to be able to commit to the person..

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 12:27:35 AM »
Hi sisses! Its been a while since i read this post of mine. Ngaun nagagawa ko na siyang basahin na wala ng bitterness or sakit. Im over him na! Yehey ;) ive accepted the fact na we can no longer be together. And i realized y things didnt work out between us because someone better is meant for me. I am now in a relationship with a very nice man. Someone who makes me feel loved more and more each day. It is far from perfect but definitely worth keeping. Fingers crossed that this will be the start of forever.

iamgold

• Junior GirlTalker
    • iamgoldlim@yahoo.com
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 01:01:50 AM »
Im happy for you sis:) Now you can say chicken! to your heartache before..hehe.God is kind to those who are heartbroken, sometimes God brings back the person that you lose but sometimes its not always the case..He gives you courage to take a step one by one away to the person who hurts you to be able to find the person that's really for you:)

princess_brat

• I am ur Princess...
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 01:09:56 AM »
True sis, napakabait [textspeak!] ni Lord. Dun ko nga narealize na kaya pala things didn't work out between us. Mas better guy kasi yung binigay nyang kapalit ;)

ms.unpredictable

• GirlTalker
  • live life to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 02:46:08 PM »
this made me cry.. I really feel the pain in every words.. made me realized that there is always something worse than what Iam experiencing right now so don't lose hope because one day God will open another new door, much wider and full of good surprises...

daydreamer

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »
All I can say...I can super relate! I was even teary eyed while reading this. I hope I will be able to get over this situation. :(
Raindrops tears are falling
Catch me now I'm floating
In your arms I'm home again...
together forever

ADVERTISEMENT
follow us
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
Featured Articles
5 Steps to Financial Fitness in Tough Times
Instead of grumbling about the plight of the peso and dwelling on the negative, try these helpful tips to stay afloat. Remember--a little discipline goes a long way!
You're the breadwinner: Now what?
You want the freedom to spend your money as you wish but you know that if you don’t bring home the bacon, no one else will.
Getting money-wise: Why women are naturally capable of managing cash
She works hard for the money but she doesn’t know how to invest it. Here, Pearlsha Abubakar tells us why women are capable of managing their money well, but don’t. Read and get smart with your money.
Never go broke again! The FN guide to financial freedom-forever!
Fear not bankruptcy or eternal dependence on your parents (or a man!). There's a financial strategy for everybody. Read and get money-wise.
Wise up: Start your own business!
Tired of living from paycheck to paycheck? Why not go into business? Read on and find out how just a little cash can become a lot.